Is him simon?

is him simon?

Attached: 1a4d4701a7b89fb2a70124bfda06ec8d8728e252055338611aab93cc5a3dbbb6.jpg (422x702, 76K)

If he can grow a full beard in a week, yes.

C'mon, lads. One of you has to know her social media pages. She's not sitting front row with that bright hair not to want the attention

Ding Dong diddly

Anal

Based

>She
He

>She
He
>She

It's Simon's sister

Is she

her (him)

Her

Nope. Simon was at Elimination Chamber. It seems like he dropped Raw and Smackdown though.

Based

Thinking a creepy wrestling fan wouldn't wear a fake beard to events.

>Marvel Comics shirt
This is a plant.
They want to prove they have crossover fans with Marvel as the E! is desperate to get any superstar cast in an upcoming capeshit flick.

She looks cute. I like her hair : )

That's not Simon. He was also in the crowd at this event with a different look. I think he had a ponytail.

wait is there some guy who's at all the shows? or who was at all the shows?

Simon goes to practically every show with his mom, yeah. He'd probably pass better than this dude too.

Yeah. For several years now he's sat in the front few rows with his mom. Sometimes has signs for The Ascension or Dolph Ziggler. Doesn't wear a costume and isn't a mark for himself like the other recognizable superfans.

Attached: e8slsea1njj01.png (720x617, 505K)

holy shit that is absolutely insane. i see the resemblance between him and the op image now too what the fuck how could you like wrestling this much

Damn this nigga got the good estrogen brother -HH

Would smash desu.

Based
Based

He goes by Simone now

She Hot?

>she

Attached: 1551423577400.jpg (500x415, 33K)

I don't care if it's Simon but is it actually a guy? How do you know?

well she looks like a girl

>Doesn't wear a costume
Hmmm not sure about that one kiddo

you tell me

Then yes

>her

It's only at the PPVs though right?

worked my man, simon was there when this thing was too

>mfw goatee Simon and red hair Simon were in the same row but real Simon wasn't there
What the fuck is going on? Is he part of a government cloning project bros?

Attached: 1513362435487.png (268x188, 11K)

Aaaaand NEW!!!!
Its gonna win all the belts.

Attached: 20190304_063716.png (720x616, 472K)

i think that red head was at the smackdown where carmella cashed in her briefcase

you can tell it is unstable by the tattoos

This a looks matched couple ya know.
But in reality she would probably only date someone hotter than him.. But simon is rich so he probably could get her.

But what a weird fucking time in (((society))) Where with surgery and drugs they could be the same person..
ITS SO FUCKING STRANGE.

I just hope I live long enough to see right wing death squads.

Attached: 4uajkIk.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

I think his dad works backstage or something. Can't see any other way that this guy can get the same seats at every PPV.

me too buddy, me too

This guy is based, honestly

i'd fuck it simon or not

>But what a weird fucking time in (((society))) Where with surgery and drugs they could be the same person..
Only if Simon lost literally over half his muscle mass

She

Based

based and jaz pilled