Vince Russo ruined wrestling

>Vince Russo ruined wrestling

Attached: Gathering of the Smarks.jpg (259x194, 10K)

No one person can ruin an entire medium, but he sure was fucking bad at it.

>Vince Russo saved wrestling

Attached: 70A3FB53-3970-46BB-A057-A5FD29CD17E0.jpg (512x384, 20K)

I love listening to Russo’s podcast!

Attached: 9CBB0D99-DE6E-429D-99C7-6A980ADE57D6.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Attached: russo_watching_raw.png (1296x723, 1.07M)

>From New York
>Giants fan
Idc what his dad liked
Like a team in your city

I listened once, and while he makes good points, he goes full retard with them.
>wants wrestlers personas to be extension of their real personality
good
>wants half hour viginettes developing those characters during a show and more gimmick matches outside the ring
crinfe

>wants half hour viginettes developing those characters during a show and more gimmick matches outside the ring
What he wants is more segments outside the ring developing characters, I think you got it mixed up

No, wrestling was ruined by polictical correctness, which was brought about by the forced replacement of our decent society by a multiracial hellscape, you cant have people saying what the feel in a situation like that.

Russo brought wrestling into the late '90s. If it wasn't for him, WWF would've been using corny gimmicks like Mantaur and TL Hopper.

Vince Russo had a handle full of good ideas that Vince McMahon polished up, thats pretty much it. He exaggerates his contribution massively

He'll say super obvious stuff like "we should learn more about these people to develop their characters" and then follow it up with "Dean Ambrose should waterboard Seth Rollins." It's not any better than current WWE, it's just a different flavor of terrible.

>McMahon filter meme

>muh Vince was a filter argument
Vince trusted Russo so much he didn't even check his scripts.

>>wants half hour vignettes developing those characters during a show and more gimmick matches outside the ring

Half hour is a bit much but there definitely should be more gimmick matches that don't take place solely in-ring.

>"Dean Ambrose should waterboard Seth Rollins.

That sounds based though

>tfw something is obviously true so your only counter is to say 'muh' and 'meme'.

the giants were originally in New York idiot

That was the episode i listened to! He wanted Dean to turn into a Jigsaw character and torture Rollins

As a TV fan... Maybe... WWE already has a full network of bad character devolpment that i dont watch
As a ticket buying fan, i dont want to watch a titantron anymore than i already do.

They moved before he was born, jackass.

who cares this is a racist wrestling board

What a pathetic seethe

this is the truth

Well, no, but he certainly didn't help anything.

He basically rode one lie for like 25 years

Only Dave Meltzer and Jim Cornette seriously think Vince McMahon was a filter today considering his product went to shit even with him at the helm for years and years
To be fair, Ambrose is supposedly the "Lunatic Fringe", he should act like one

Vince Russo is the kind of guy who when he's talking about things in vague levels sounds like a guy who knows what he's talking about, but once you actually put him in charge of putting his ideas into the actual product he's a complete disaster.
In other words, the exact same as Cornette.

Your whole existence is a lie.

>Only Dave Meltzer and Jim Cornette seriously think Vince McMahon was a filter today considering his product went to shit even with him at the helm for years and years
That just means Vince sucks without someone to give him ideas to filter. McMahon + Russo = one almost semi-competent showrunner. They both suck.
>To be fair, Ambrose is supposedly the "Lunatic Fringe", he should act like one
There's a fine line between goofy hot dog bullshit and literal torture on prime time cable TV. Both suck, but one is completely deranged.

This guy nailed it.