What the hell is Stone Cold's problem?

I recently watched this episode, and Austin was harping on Dean from the get-go and going out of his way to antagonize him with each question....Dean kept his cool and gave thoughtful and reasonable answers....why do people act like this was all Dean's fault?

Attached: dean-ambrose-stone-cold-podcast-e1470720839860-1487789577-800.jpg (630x354, 30K)

My guess is the office wanted to test Dean so they told Austin what to do. Dean didn't give them the reaction they were looking for so the higher ups decided he isn't the guy.

COME ON GIMME SOMETHIN DEAN

HOW MUCH ROCK YA GOTTA SELL TO PAY FOR YA MOTHER'S PATHETIC EXISTANCE YOU PIECE OF TRASH

C'MON DEAN WORK WITH ME HERE

I JUST WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PAST LIFE OF SELLING DRUGS AS A PG-FRIENDLY ORGANISATION'S CHAMPION

LET ME HAVE SOMETHIN HERE DEAN

HOW MUCH DID YOUR ASS GO FOR ON AN AVERAGE FRIDAY NIGHT

He was supposed to the face of the company at the time not a whiny emo when asked about his sob story.

"uhhhh well yknow ummmmmm uhhhh its just uhhhhhh ahhhhh i dunnooo ahhhhhh it was kinda rough man uhhhh nah don wamna talko bout it euuuhhhh"

somebody please post the pasta

FUCK YOU DEAN

Attached: 1548780775352.jpg (543x537, 49K)

DEAN
TELL ME ABOUT THAT TIME YOU LET A MAN FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR DRUGS
COME ON DEAN
GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE

>The Chad Zoomer works the SEETHING Boomer into a shoot and convulsions

GIMME SOMETHING HERE DEAN, HOW MUCH DID YOUR SISTER GO FOR A COLD MONDAY NIGHT?

Attached: 1548148508606.gif (200x200, 1.43M)

Don't make me do it Steve

Attached: dean a man pushed too far.png (1280x738, 1.72M)

He had the top title and an opportunity to convince the haters how good and deserving he is of the belt. Instead he couldn't keep up with Austin's bants and resorted to corporate answers for each question.
Dean made the podcast suck, more people enjoyed Austin a guy who hasn't wrestled in almost 2 decades.

I'm sick of this spin doctoring, if it wasn't for Ambrose's behavior you wouldn't be discussing this occurrence right now.

>in almost 2 decades.

18+

Ya need me to grab ya glasses, help ya read the calendar, Granba?

It's not Dean's fault he's Bruce Dickinson's bastard.

Kek

YA THINK YA CAN DO IT, DEAN? YA THINK YA HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FINALLY PUT DOWN OL' STONE COLD? C'MON DEAN, BRING IT! GIVE IT TO ME! After we take a quick pause for the cause, and give big ups to our sponsor: TrueCar

Attached: give it to me.jpg (253x372, 12K)

>BUT WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS WHOLE HOLOCAUST, PAUL? YOU HOOKNOSED KIKE FUCKS JUST INVENTED THIS WHOLE THING FOR SHEKELS AND PEOPLE FALL FOR IT BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE OWNS THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD?
>h-haha what well we're smart

Attached: austin.gif (320x240, 954K)

Would a subtle blackpilling gimmick work, Yea Forums?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (510x287, 49K)

Attached: dRb9WUl.jpg (955x541, 107K)

Attached: 1549503841416.png (717x179, 45K)

>TrueCar
>not Cougar Life

Kek

Alright Steve, you son of a bitch you asked for it

Attached: alright steve you asked for it you son of a bitch.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

>WWE uses Booker T to test Bayley
>she fails
>WWE uses Austin to test Dean
>he fails

What other retired stars have been used to test the current roster?

This was the mens version of the Bailey after raw interview. Given a chance to shine, no script, to fully realize their character. Go draw dimes. What happens? >"Nervously exhales, you mean this camera right here? Nervously inhales/exhales"

Booker also tested Jordan.
It goes like this:
>WWE Tests Aspiring Young White Man:
Stone Cold & Dean Ambrose
>WWE Tests Aspiring young black man:
Booker T & Jason Jordan
>WWE Tests aspiring young woman:
Lita & Bayley
They set out boomers to shit-test their Zokmer Equivalents and they all Happened within a Year of each other.

Great, you've exposed yourself as not just underage but a garbage cancer poster on the Internet.

Steve Austin brawled and did promos up until about about two or three years before his Hall of Fame induction in '09. Just to cite one reason why your post is wrong and reeks of being a PG era shit.

After 2003 Austin was just there to drink beer, do promos and deliver the occasional stunner. He's correct in saying Austin wasn't wrestling.

Even Austin himself says that the WWE were paying him to drink beer.

>Ambrose
>Jordan
>Bayley

>zoomers

DEAN

Attached: DTDsM-BU0AAZSQe.jpg (612x917, 73K)

go fuck yourself dean

DEAN

1. He wasn't being a winy emo at all
2. How about just don't ask him about his sob story at all since he didn't even want to talk about it, retard?

Attached: 1529962140094.jpg (1507x1801, 409K)

YA GOTTA GIVE THE PEOPLE SOMETHIN', DEAN

Stop posting, Dean. ya Ding-Dong Diddlycringe simp