What's your opinion on tew Yea Forums?t

What's your opinion on tew Yea Forums?t

Attached: tUFP2y.jpg (1014x732, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542407
homeofprowrestling.com/tew/tew 2016/rwmods.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna buy 16 because my cracked version always corrupts after a year or so, but Gdog said 20 is coming out by late '19.

Had my fun with it for like a week. Eventually became too much of a hassle to play and havent touched it since.

It takes too long to book anything kino

I tried playing it a couple of times but I always get bored and stop after booking like 3 shows

This is the problem. I get ideas for long-term storylines or want to build a guy up, but it takes too long to see things play out. Booking the weekly shows is monotonous when I just want to get to the PPVs.

I know part of that is because I choose to play real-world mods, but no, I don't want to play Ryland's 3DCG fake universe.

Would there be any interest in doing a game where Yea Forums collectively book a company? I've seen some anons try it and even though they all died it seemed like a lot of fun.

Mine doesn't corrupt but I'm thinking of buying it because the version I have is now severely out-of-date an I'm worried I'm playing with a lot of bugs present.

In an ideal world, there would be an online version where several people could all book promotions in the same universe and see who draws the most

It could "feasibly" be done by sending the file back and forth with players adding there own characters each time. But then your having to send and reupload a file dozens of times for each month.

you can book fast you just need to find the optimal formula based on your product, if ts 60% matches book 36 minutes of matches, 16 min opening match and 20 minute main event per hour, you cannot get a perfect score on a match shorter than 20min, book 3 8 minute promos and with one diva segment lasting one minute, it gets old when you just mass book the same show over and over but that is the optimal card and anything else is just being weird to be weird

You could just have a shared google drive to do it I guess, and have two people each book Raw and Smackdown respectively and see who wins in the ratings.

I always prefer my autistic scenarios of booking Earthquake to win the world title in 1990 or having Perry Saturn be the Higher Power, so I doubt I could find an user who wants to book WCW against those sort of brilliant ideas

I'm afraid that 2020 is going to flop, mainly because it's being coded from ground up, the classic formula of adding new shit, but removing a chunk of the old one

Changes looking great desu, I don't want the same game again

If they decided to release it on STEAM first day would be nice,but autism

>one year into a modern day WWE game
>no one can break past 80 overness
>house shows draw around 800-1100 fans
>tv tapings never draw more than 6500 fans and 5 million viewers
>ppvs never draw more than 18,000 fans and 1.1 million viewers
>have to abandon WWE Network halfway thru because getting 150,000 to 220,000 actual dummies buying a monthly PPV is more profitable

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE THIS REALISTIC FOR FUCK SAKES

I tried to enjoy this game, but the booking is way too fucked up. I just want to make a territory-style promotion,Marte up tournaments and shit, I don't want to book a weekly show for fuck's Sake.

you can do it

How exactly? I don't want storyline bullshit.

Then change your product, you dumb cunt.

WMMA5 is better

Just use a regular indie product and do a monthly event

Sauce on '20 coming out?

Which version do you have? 1.50 onwards is fine, before that you're better off upgrading. But I think 1.50 was cracked.

They died because the people running it were getting input on every single detail of every show, so everything took way too long.

I was thinking about doing an Yea Forums books game where we only have a "meeting" every in-game month. So we'd decide which storylines we run, which wrestlers we sign/release, which new gimmicks to try, who to push/bury, etc. Some we'd do democratically, but I guess if you get dubs or trips your idea immediately gets accepted.

Then I just book the entire month according to what other anons decided, only stopping for input in the middle of the month in case something massive happens like a major injury that makes our plans impossible to carry out. At the end of the month I update people on everything that happened and we have another meeting. This would allow us to go through the game fairly quickly.

What do you guys think?

Dev's website

Mentions a very likely christmas 2019 release

this
Use 1.50

sounds bases

Alright I think I'm going to do a game set during the Monday Night Wars. So which year and company would you be interested in?

>94
>95
>96
>WCW
>WWF
>ECW

Slighty unrelated, but is the new Fire Pro Wrestling Promoter mode any good?

'94 ECW. See if you can make it the top company.

Fuckers said I couldn't use the serial on another computer after my laptop was busted
So now I pirate it

It's fun sort of.
Pretty autismo though if you run 3+ shows a week like WWE

>tv tapings never draw more than 6500 fans and 5 million viewers
>5 million
>IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE THIS REALISTIC FOR FUCK SAKES
Ok

It's good but it's not a booking simulator.

Watch some videos if you're undecided

It counts viewers all around the world not just the USA Network. Which makes this user's game even sadder because even when things are at the worst you should be able to get at least 10 to 11 million viewers a week thanks to the marks in the UK and the rest of Europe.

I work with spreadsheets and shit for a living, I really don't have any desire to do so for "fun."

95 WWF sounds fun.

that is my favorite mod, it is harder to find right now because of some infighting on the board and the guy demanding that Hive take it down, but you can find it

Oh yeah I have that one. I have most of the mod squad's shit so its fine.

Is it? The 1995 mod is still up on home of pro wrestling.

I love spreadsheet simulators, its why I also play WMMA5

it is for tew 2013 not 2016, i know you can convert but it's not the updated one
homeofprowrestling.com/tew/tew 2016/rwmods.html

Maybe it's a cache thing, but the 1995 mod shows up for me. Unless I'm thinking of something else and you're not talking about the September 1995 mod, which is entirely possible.

This but less ironically

following that link i posted has active links to the september 95 mod?

Attached: B2AD4682-A08B-4A8B-BD8C-78C691F98334.jpg (640x599, 254K)

Great game, but I've haven't touched it in a while. Recently, I've been playing Journey of Wrestling. Free booking game for your web browser.

>Free
>Fucking more than one save slots are in paid version

The interface is garbage. Why it can't all be in a single window like FM or OOTP I don't know.

wait until the TEW 2020 then