How many wrestlers should I be making signed vs free agents in the promotions I'm competing against?

How many wrestlers should I be making signed vs free agents in the promotions I'm competing against?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/bundle/10221/Fire_Pro_DLC_Bundle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can't book storylines can you?
you have to use your imagination right?

Imagine

Why the fuck can't someone make a game with half decent stoyline functionality where i can play the fucking matches with GOOD game play.
reeeeeee

what would this storyline functionality look like?

make all the angles text like TEW so you can get custom ones. or Sorta like the WWE 2K15 Universe Story Collection but make it fucking work

So why not record footage and upload it?

Like just have text in a background + pictures for about 5 seconds so people can read it then play it before the match, then show the match and put it on YT

its a japanese game about japanese wrestling
there they dont have characters, storylines or anything that isnt just matches

That's a fucking lie since i only watch japanese wrestling

Is this game good? I've played every WWE game since 14, mainly for Universe mode where I have my own feuds and storylines and championship reigns and shit. Can I do that on this game?

Not really. fire promoter is more a company management game. Game play is a x100 better

Not necessarily Fire Promotor, but the game as a whole I meant.
Though I just noticed the NJPW DLC is more than the game costs, so I'm put off quite a bit already.

How is it compared to TEW?

are you getting the PC or Ps4? since im pretty sure the new japan dlc comes with the base ps4 game.

PC

store.steampowered.com/bundle/10221/Fire_Pro_DLC_Bundle/ this makes the DLC a little cheaper. Just pirate it and see if you like the gameplay since that's the main selling point. and if you do buy it before the sale end's that will let you use the workshop and that has like every wreslter ever

the main game is on sale now, DLC isn't at the moment
so wait for the DLC to go on sale

it's my favorite wrestling game ever
it's probably not what you're looking for, maybe you'd like it anyway, but it's not for everybody

also most the jr guys are missing since they are making a massive jr DLC with a whole storyand shit. It's evem going to have dragon lee
if that's something you care about

>not playing Kennys Quest

What’s the matter with you?

Attached: C01313DB-D91F-4F13-9A47-FD248CFEEA5D.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Yeah Fuck off i don't look at the "gay and NTR " tags of F95

I don't think you meant 2k15

I was running Urban Medium halls and thought Kevin Nash would be my ticket to the big times.
Back in Mexican bingo halls.

Based