ITT: memes you do not understand on Yea Forums

ITT: memes you do not understand on Yea Forums

I will admit it. I have absolutely NO idea what the FUCK "joshi" or "oedo" mean.

And thats probably a good thing

Attached: 1536766609960.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA
m.soundcloud.com/user-909706947
youtu.be/2QMdeAP625M
indiachan.com/b/res/5474.html
youtu.be/ANKTYxuDvfA
archived.moe/asp/search/tripcode/!wHthJrYl0o/page/1/
clips.twitch.tv/SmoothUglyAsteriskAMPEnergy
yuki.la/sp/85008785#p85009384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

joshi basically means female jap wrestler. if im wrong someone correct me because i hate the fact i even feel like i know that. no clue what oedo is. fuck all you weebs

I still don't know the origin of Carter or exactly what it implies when someone is referred to as him

Where to even begin......

bulbasaur

Lerk moar. That's what it means.

i don't understand anons who seem to have legitimately worked themselves into shoot believing that jinder is one of the top guys and had a great championship run

They are only pretending to be retarded.

t. Carter

Joshi is just any female japanese pro wrestler, Oedo I believe is a stable in STARDOM.

"Carter" isn't a person, there was so many people forcing the same jokes and threads all the time it seemed like one person. A few people started saying Carter because of some discord guy or some shit idk but it just refers to someone who forces memes and uses phrases like "ya seethe".

the answers are always unclear like this too. I'm not even new here and I've never understood the meme for years now

Attached: apu think2.png (614x614, 31K)

>BASED filter raping this jabroni into submission

wat u mean

We're all Carter, and so are you.

Johsi is Japanese womens wrestling
Oedo is a promotion(?)

Old tripfag

A meme designed to joke(?) about word filters

Joshi means girls in japanese. When used in wrestling it just refers to jap female wrestlers.
Pedo Tai is some Stardom thing so again japanese women.

So it's a filter word? Jesus, Yea Forums has gone nuts with filtering words these past couple of years. Sad.

it's frankly retarded to pretend to be retarded for so long that you forgot that you're not actually retarded

>i'm n-not newfag, guise
>s-seriously

thats what I assumed. it was some autistic fucker who did something cringe and it became a meme.

Carter used to be a tripfag back in the old days but the name was latter used for Dean Mark, another tripcode using shitposter.

I still don't get this meme called "new japan pro wrestling"

Yea Forums used to blame all of its really low-quality shitposting on on single autist, the way other boards blame /pol/ or Yea Forums or reddit

was that the guy who posted a photo of himself on the toilet?

>BASED retards working this newfag into a seethe
Is this the greatest ever payoff for a longterm build?

I don't know, sorry. Maybe if someone actually posts said photo I can tell you.

Anyone got the Carter green text summarizing him?

ding dong diddly

no, that would be jinder

>he doesn't know what word filters to bulbasaur
>he had to type it out
>twice
OH NO NO NO pffftHAHAHAHA

Cant upload photos and I don't have the text copied.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: he's.jpg (805x90, 24K)

>he typed it out
The absolute state of you. JUST

That's Trooth Bombs some other Tripfag who works at a gas station out in Bumfuck, Arkansas

BASED

>he typed it out
Cronge

>works Yea Forums with multiple trips
>is responsible for working the mods into making the ding-dong diddly filter
>aside from bringing in /pol/ talk, is also responsible for creating majority of Yea Forums lingo
>posted CP threads regularly kayfabing and working the janny into becoming a fully fledged pedophile
>works other anons into becoming carter imposters, accusing others of being carter and convincing themselves they are carter
>worked out with balor and kendrick at planet fitness. were impressed with him
>leaves mark like chad serial killer ;^)
>is royalty on Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /wooo/... yet is also the boogeyman
>strong masculine jaw
>had a nxt tryout in 2016. decided to stay with Yea Forums despite a generous offer
>one simple comment in his true form Dean Mark !!F0v4EQGwWZW garners more (you)s and dimes than anyone to a monstrous pop
>actually courted queen yelissa, despite the fact they're actually likely cousins
>benches 500lbs
>multiple feuds with bretcuck, fartchad and others
>faked his own death and kayfabed being in jail
>absolutely btfo mmamanlets on Yea Forums after conor mcmanlet was destroyed in boxing
>works /s/ by making them seethe over harmless diva threads
>works /pol/tards into a seething shoot daily
>is halflife's gman, metal gear's patriots, batman's joker, the architect from the matrix and the Illuminati of Yea Forums
>not uptight and scared of being a cuck
>works Yea Forums into thinking he's jewish, black, canadian, israeli, romanian, mexican or a combination of everything
>Yea Forums equivalent of combined hogan/rock/austin drawing power
>now a part time talent because he draws so many dimes, Yea Forums can't contain him
>predicted ambrose would increase the 2016 Smackdown rating to a 4.00. it did. fake news says otherwise
>literal chad. actually leaves Yea Forums to seek sunlight and pick up his meds
>has Yea Forums eating out of the palm of his hand, and threads made about him constantly

Carter is the all time GOAT hands down.

Attached: fuck dweebs.jpg (965x471, 141K)

CRANEHAMMER DING-DONG DIDDLY BTFO

Attached: 91876913850.jpg (1519x806, 207K)

Based as fuck.

Before /wwe/ came to Yea Forums there was a fat nigger tripfag called Carter The Internet. He used to spam, troll and post pictures of his waifus. Standard shitposting. Then after /wwe/ came a faggot called Dean Mark started spamming the /wwe/ general with all the shit memes we all use now, like seething, ya [blank], ding-dong diddly. Everybody thought that this was just old Carter back with a new trip, so they started calling him Carter. Dead Mark is actually some fat spic from Toronto

This

he even had his own entrance theme
youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA

To add:

'Carter' was originally another poster here who was some black dude.

Dean Mark aka The Carter we know and refer to, stole the original Carter's gimmick and ran him off the site. So when someone says Carter, they're referring to Dean Mark. Other aliases he uses are Jon Good, Big Guy, The Dude, Ambrose Asylum inmate, Dean Chad 2018, Ambro, Thick Dick among others...

Here's links:
m.soundcloud.com/user-909706947

youtu.be/2QMdeAP625M

Think Hogan stealing Billy Graham's gimmick or Flair stealing the Nature Boy gimmick from Buddy Rogers. He got it over.

Rumor has it, Carter is looking to feud with nwoWolfpacTV for a fight in the WrestleMania 35 general thread April 7th. He may or may not be falseflagging and making the 'bow down to wolfCHAD' threads here you see every so often to get heat on him and build his return as Dean Mark.

Dude had been on this site for over 15 years. Is known on /Pol/, Yea Forums and Yea Forums among others.

Truly a remarkable autist.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-014610.jpg (1373x1369, 709K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED CARTER

He will have to summon wolfcuck to fight him
Or will he talk to himself again?

Either way its gonna be dimes

ya faggots ding-dong diddly worked by me

Attached: 1538339001840.jpg (818x794, 173K)

>Carter has been building this feud by impersonating wolfcucc for over a year
HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED

Carter's already mocked him. He called him a wonky eyed Big E look alike or something along those lines. And Carter said his own nose is longer than his dick

>that fucking long term booking
no fucking way. would carter truly work this board to that degree? is he responsible for the eddie rape memes too?

BASED DEAN CHAD

it’s a joke, there is no filter but everyone pretends that “nigger” filters to bulbasaur.

BASED user raping the filter to protect the business.

bix nood

Oedo Tai is a stable in Stardom
it's the one Hana and co that you see posted all around were from, although the group has changed now

Attached: oedo.jpg (1200x797, 161K)

>he thought bulbasaur was "nigger"
OH NO NO DING-DONG DIDDLY NO

Came in at the time Yelissa was a thing and I have no idea who the hell she is. She's a tripfag that got doxxed?

Yelissa is not real. Sethandfinnsfangirl (yelissa) was nothing more than carter's autism
Don't get worked

Depending on who you ask..

Basically, long story short, there was a girl* (*we'll get there) who posted on here using the name Yelissa Balor-Rollins.

Yelissa obviously being a girl, attracted the attention of people on here, and she used to constantly yammer on about how sexy she finds Rollins and Balor.
She used to deliver absolutely savage comebacks at times, wrecked incels left right and center and used emojis and patronising language like "awww hun" "sweetie" etc

She pissed off Yea Forums so much they wanted to fuck with her. She stupidity screenshotted her Twitter and people here jumped on it. (I believe she tweeted David Bixenspan, essentially saying he's ugly and should kill himself)

Through her Twitter, which may be private now I can't remember, they found her Facebook and pictures of her friends and family, which of course were posted on here.

I believe she continued to post despite this, but constant bullying ran her off completely after a few months.

Now... RUMOR IS... She was Carter. Carter literally created this girl out of thin air and was a fake persona that he used here. Another rumor, is that she was for a shoot Carter's cousin, and he asked her to screencap herself so he could use her as his gimmick.

Evidence to support both of these possibilities is basically her talking Carter's 'language' i.e. ya worked, SEETHING, ding-dong diddly, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya, huh? Wat u mean? Etc at times.

However, no one really knows.

It's said that she continues to post on Yea Forums uploading pictures of her feet. Basically being a lot more messed up than she was before. Other people here say she died in a hurricane. I call bs personally, but who really knows?

Either way, I consider anyone who pisses off Yea Forums to be pretty based. Yelissa will go down in history as the greatest female* Superstar in the history of Yea Forums. A pioneer and trailblazer who has paved the way for future generations of women in the business. She's a certified Yea Forums hall of famer.

Attached: 1545110989770.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Does Dean Mark still post here? Reading about his history makes me miss him famalam

Also why does asp hate Wolfchad/Wolfcuc so much?

Because he gay

He posted here yesterday using his trip and/or the day before in the 'bow to wolfCHAD' threads.
That's possibly either him samefagging, trying to get a feud between him and Wolfie over for the WrestleMania 35 thread in April or someone else doing it. I doubt it's Wolfie because he would have had to have been up from 7/8pm Newcastle time without sleep up until like midday. I know he's sad, but Carter's in another level. If it's him ofcourse

Yea Forums has a love/hate relationship with Wolfie. Some think he's cringe, some think he's based. Personally for a shoot, I think fair play if he finds what he does interesting (i.e. researching stuff from over 20 years ago) but I think it's quite pathetic and there's better things he could be doing with his time. And the fact he spends a lot of his time trying to discredit Meltzer is straight up sad.
What's ironic in my mind that he had become even more of a loser than the smarks he believes he works. Imagine living half your life trolling people online because your own two life sucks.

Some people think it's Carter samefagging as Wolfie and is responsible for the deadie/Nash rape memes that have been spammed. Some people think it's legit Wolfie posting it all. It's pretty much confirmed Wolfie absolutely does post here, because he uses Yea Forums lingo on Twitter and Reddit.

Thank you based oldfag

>oldfag
Yelissa wasn't that long ago, was she?

>I doubt it's Wolfie
IT NEVER FUCKING IS. I told you lads I make no posts here anymore without this trip on. All that crap is a dork roleplaying with himself

Idk bro
I came here last week from /wew/

It's wolfcuc like 40% of the time, and you aren't him. If you were a simple tweet with your code would clear it all up.

Thank you. It makes things clearer.

I started watching wrestling during the 2017 Royal Rumble and might have transitioned in this board not long after. Yelissa was the biggest meme going on when I arrived.

No probs. I only ask you pass on the knowledge to other anons who need smartening up to the business. I'm a new fag tho, started late 2016 but only lurked then. The most interesting part about anything in this shithole is the spergs themselves and their storylines.

Damn, I consider myself a newfag. You niggas are infants still.

Yea Forums has the best lore, I can't imagine any other board coming close

You have to go back, is what it means.

I compensate by regularly browsing Yea Forums since 2008 or so. I've been to a lot of boards ever since then but /as/ has been my main board since I picked up wrestling as a hobby.

>t. carter

>If you were a simple tweet with your code would clear it all up.
This. Prove it.

Based historian user

For real. This board is so fucking weird. It has such a distinct style too, so much that you can spot another Yea Forumsie on other boards.

Fanta
Fiddle Faddle

Based

indiachan.com/b/res/5474.html
Beggin ya fags to make the fucking SWITCH

Yea Forums Vs India Chan spam war when? Surely this has got to be the next big feud of 2019?
Imagine Carter turning heel and joining them like Austin joined the alliance

Oh it's true, it's damn true

I assume it was people who kept jobbing to the filter.

Bases

Indiachan has 5 posters (me included) compared to 100 of Yea Forums
Even carter couldn't help us outdraw Yea Forums

cognitive dissonance

I dont understand people who say "crinfe" instead of cringe

Why the FUCK are you putting an f there instead of g?

Attached: worked.png (492x1054, 351K)

It came from someone posting a picture of undertaker saying crinfe by accident. Thus, Yea Forums being Yea Forums... You know the rest

when someone says

t.seething

I have no idea what the "t." means

You're not the real WolfCHAD but who is? hmmm

I doubt anyone has ever said t. Seething. It doesn't makes any sense
>Inb5 worked

t. Means like...

"Yours truly" or "signed by"
Its a way to say the post was made by (something)

t. Newfag

It means "with regards", basically. I don't know why it catch up tough.

It's basically a signature to mock another poster.
Example
Post one: hurr durr waifu fat
Post two: >t. incel

Joshi is just a word for girl in jap, in the same bracket as danshi for guy. It's used for female wrestlers as well.

Spurdo threads

Nigger

big fan of your work

Based Carter with the GOAT lingo

Attached: Farter on RAW.png (639x482, 226K)

Mmm
Crinfe

Was it really? I remember some user linking to a thread on another wrestling forum (Not a chan) where the OP was asking why Yelissa stopped posting there. Maybe Carter spread out.

Shut it dweeb

Ya remember what I said about Carter's autism and not getting worked?

Truly no one knows. I'm pretty sure Carter definitely pretended to be her on here but this wasn't with her original trip so she may have been indeed real.

I don't know what heem stands for

Someone explain the hotdog meme lmao

It mocks how wrestlers at indies do dumb and dangerous spots for hotdog and handshake (not a healthy amount of money)

summer of 92

I remember coming to Yea Forums in 2016, right before Cuck Man Phil's """"""""""""""""""""fight"""""""""""""""""""" and hating it for all the tripfags. Now I love this shithole. I've been here since 2005 and it's the only board that ever legit worked me.

Attached: Philjak.png (1232x832, 462K)

How did Carter's pictures leak? I want to become a top tripfag heel but I'm scared of getting doxxed. I don't want Yea Forums to find out I'm a 400 lb hispanic loser.

Ya quite frankly dont have what it takes to make it in this business

It's legit the best board on Yea Forums. It's funny, unique, and you can even legit discussion going once in a while. I think it's because the only anons here are about 30 or so freaks crazy enough to watch wrestling in 2019, plus skatefags and the like. Too many anons on a board makes it too hard to manage. Yea Forums went to absolute shit when it got a big roster.

And every other wrestling forum is full of soibois, SJWs, and no fun allowed faggot mods.

Attached: 1549243131857.jpg (1112x744, 149K)

Hmmmm good question.

I have this, but I'm not aware of the context behind it exactly. If someone can clarify please? Funny how Carter completely no sold Yea Forums trying to bury him then and still posts to this day on the regular still working Yea Forums

Also, is the guy in the orange shirt actually Carter or is it just a random picture someone associates with him?

Attached: 1467045979749.png (1203x4643, 992K)

>It's legit the best board on Yea Forums. It's funny, unique, and you can even legit discussion going once in a while. I think it's because the only anons here are about 30 or so freaks crazy enough to watch wrestling in 2019, plus skatefags and the like. Too many anons on a board makes it too hard to manage. Yea Forums went to absolute shit when it got a big roster.
>And every other wrestling forum is full of soibois, SJWs, and no fun allowed faggot mods.

BASED CARTER

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-235405.jpg (1419x672, 334K)

Kizz fizz, nigga. It doesn't matter anymore

Worked yaself into a ding-dong diddly botch ya noodle-armed weeb

Attached: 1516501301571.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

Carter is god

Yaposting is Yea Forums's greatest achievment

Attached: Beggin'.png (371x536, 273K)

Ya seething ya worked

Trips of truth have convinced me

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-174545.jpg (1015x1998, 680K)

>worked Carter
She truly was the GOAT

Vrjnfe

Prepare to have your mind blown. 'she' was Carter.

I wasn't here when Fartchad was here.

How did he get doxxed? Did he feud with Dean Mark? Did he doxx Carter?

Attached: Fartchad.png (606x657, 379K)

Based Carter shooting from hip on wolfsimp

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-165904.jpg (1418x1918, 898K)

>nufake deanmark
Holy Cringola

Based fart chad
youtu.be/ANKTYxuDvfA

Comfy story thread btw boys. Anyone wanna tell stories about fartchad for us?
And yeah how did he get doxxed? I heard carter ran him off is that true?

Attached: 9hgGMA9.jpg (509x820, 142K)

Check the trip. It's shoot carter

That ain't his trip, newfag

That is his trip ya gullible mark
archived.moe/asp/search/tripcode/!wHthJrYl0o/page/1/

My dad got scammed like this. How do people fall for such obvious scammers like this? Retards.

You literally just proved that it's nudean mark

I still don't understand the meme buzzwords you guys say everytime on this board.

What do they mean?

Fake censor meme for the word nigger

>Please explain every single term to me. Spoonfeed me, slaves.
Go back

>CIA honeypot for decoding memes
Fuck off glow

How?

Beggin ya to get a ding-dong diddly clue ya ding-dong diddly pimple-faced manlet simp

Aka Carter aka dean mark. Yet another one of his dozens of trips he's used.

get a clue

im here since late Yea Forums days member when we had flag and shit

Attached: 1548805588596.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Worked = triggered/fell for it
Seething = triggered
Simp = idiot
Pinhead = idiot
Based = cool, good, smart, up vote etc
Cringe/crinfe and variations = shit, bad, crap, down vote etc
Ding-Dong Diddly= doesn't mean anything. Type fin na without the space to use this

Nigga fuck you

Quit exposin the ding-dong diddly business ya triple-d seethlin simp

I’m a NewFag and I’ve seen Carter post once. It was what I can only imagine Jesus returning would look like.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551139628194.jpg (1413x1697, 119K)

Cause that ain't his trip, and you linked to someone who only just started to impersonate him.
>t. Carter

>Cause that ain't his trip, and you linked to someone who only just started to impersonate him.

What if that IS Carter and he' wprkin ya?

Attached: 1547604996919.jpg (405x644, 52K)

>Exposing the business in a single post
Mmmm you gonna pay

Attached: 1548808741353.gif (200x200, 198K)

We gotta help smarten him up to the business. He's one of the boys now.

Then send his ass to wrestler's court and tell him to bring some Jack and some brewski for the boys

Attached: Badass meter.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

I'm not carter, you're carter. He's had Dean Mark his main one, big guy, the dude, Ambrose Asylum inmate, ambro, thick dick and it's likely he's using more.

Based. C'mon carder- I MEAN Mr. Taker sir. With all due respect, let's help the kid get over.

When was Bretcuck around? I was on the roster part-time in 2016 and full-time starting 2017, but I can't remember him at all.

Attached: Bretcuck.jpg (700x700, 123K)

>first post more than a year ago
>just started to impersonate him
Just accept that ya got worked by Carter and get a clue ya simp

Please can someone tell stories about Fart Chad and Bretcuck? I heard carter ran Bretcuck off but did he do the same to fart chad?

Thanks. Now i'm fully graduated!

how long was Bretcuck around for? im assuming /wwe/ or Yea Forums days right? has there ever been anyone as autistic as carter in any of the wrestling boards on Yea Forums/el?

No it came from an argument between to /aspies/. The one guy got so frustrated on his reply back to the other, he accidentially typed crinfe instead of cringe. He hit enter too fast because he was so buttblasteed.

Remember.

Never, ever, EVER, take Yea Forums seriously. Don't allow yourself to get worked by anyone.
If you see or read something that makes you feel offends you, whether you like to admit it or not, just remember this place is all 100% a work. Be ironic, shitpost and try to work others.

Welcome to the big leagues kid.

ya seethe?

Fucking newfag
Crinfe
Bases
Yifes
Basez
Crinfe
Bases
Crinfe

when was this? i remember someone made a thread with MOD carder with the caption crinfe and everyone in the thread ripped on him.

My only claim to fame here is getting the 'filter going over this jabroni' meme over. I didn't create it, I copied it from someone else and forced it constantly and eventually, it caught on. Everything else I tried to force and spam failed miserably so at least I got to the lowe/midcard...

>mfw I haven't watched wrestling in 15 years and I come here just for the bantz and Attitude threads

Attached: strut.gif (245x200, 688K)

'Ding dong diddley' and the '-ola' suffix.
I assume they're wrestler or announcer catchphrases but I haven't found out yet.

Attached: lad...jpg (400x400, 24K)

ding-dong diddly

Attached: 1474436115423.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Worked
Kek

ding-dong diddlyola

holy ding-dong diddlyola
im gonna cringeola

What were the "typical" Carter threads? I remember "Was he a draw?" (Which got Jannety'd by 'Who's the Jannety') and all the CM Phil threads. Did he say "holy fucking yum"?

Shut it dweeb

Carder = Undertaker (Undercarder)

MMMMMMmmmmmmm = Reference to Undertaker's XFL promo where he says "MMMmmm don't wanna mess with them"

BEGGIN YA = Take a shower, hit the weights, have sex, lose weight, seek sunlight, get a clue

Also, I'd suggest reading THE BOOK OF NASH. And attend the Church of Nash regulary.

Also manlets = under 6'0

Manlets don't draw

Act irrationally and shitpost regarding viewership and attendace

Newfag

Attached: 1443794907602.jpg (600x578, 79K)

Carter used to post inappropriate images of the younger demographic... shall we say... but he doesn't now luckily.
If you find a thread which has like 30+ replies, but only say from 4 or 5 posters. That's likely him.
Thing is with Carter, he's so over people impersonate him or copy him but they just can't do it.

You'll sense his presence. There's just... something about him that's different to others here. It's hard to explain, but you'll understand with time.

Also about a day after RAW or SD, you'll a thread that says RAW VIEWSHIP SKYROCKETS

This basically means, viewership is ever so slightly up. Like even if it's an extra 500 people watching, this is what this means.

Or if you see SMACKDOWN RATINGS PLUMMET
its the same but in reverse

roodypoo bulbasaur

Attached: 1515949268711.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Hi Carter. Looking forward to your return in just over a month.

Shut it dweeb and shut it now if ya know wats ding-dong diddly good for ya

Sorry Carter. Have a good day.

Mama mia ya seethe wouldn't wanna be ya

she's been seen on Yea Forums since

Attached: 1529903335112.jpg (750x711, 333K)

Ill hit ya with the dirty deeds so ding-dong diddly quick ya wont even know wat hit ya seething ya fucking midget. Shut it dork.

Shit, is this literally her for a shoot? I heard rumors but I never knew she was actually still there. May have to pay /ourgirl/ a visit soon.

Ding-Dong Diddlyget a clue

This and bases and ding-dong diddly

Go larp as wolfnig cuckter

Huh wat u mean ya seething?

Attached: sfsv0mf6aq601.png (700x614, 951K)

In awe at the size of this lad.

Bases and dimespilled and not seething and awesome and basef and ding-dong diddly

Attached: 1517768547322.jpg (1526x1811, 311K)

Based Carter working Yea Forums without even a guarantee he's even in this thread.

Kys carter

Are you the Yea Forums Meltzer?

that'll be 10 (You)'s

Yikes

How does this creature function.

Attached: BBDWS.jpg (600x800, 34K)

1. How do you guys know Manny posts here? Would that not be a death sentence for any upcoming WWE wrestler to say they post on asp?

2. What happened to the based Zack Ryder fan club posters?

3. Why does this board hate Nash so much yet constantly quote him?

4. Anyone have Fartchads Fumes of June poster?

Well done, thanks user. Youre a good writer

>worst face of the company
>worst cod

based

Why does Yea Forums and wooo hate each other? I like both boards and never get why there's issues between the two

I've got one word for you kiddo : you might ding-dong diddly lurk more you simp

Based Carter is here there and everywhere ya dweeb.

Ya Carter
I'm Carter
They're Carter

We're all ding-dong diddly Carter if ya ding-dong diddly catch my drift ;)

Wew has become cringe incarnate with their mods and the cuck who runs the site and his 2/10 wife. I left that fed and never going back
>inb4 go back

No. I'm more like Wade Keller.
I'm not as established or long-tenured.

I aspire to have a gimmick here as an autist who is an expert on famous Yea Forums posters and beyond.
I exclusively report on Yea Forums and never any other board. I did the same from wrestlingforum.

I'm a newfag 100% and not a part of the business, but I've educated myself and researched many autists here including Carter, TroothBombz, Yelissa, Fartchad, Bret Mark, nWoWolfpactv2016, Triphammer, Jewbacca, Beckylynchwaifuguy, Bexspammer, Inoki spammer and others.
I have my sources and insider and can provide evidence and screencaps for many things.

Its carter stalker oh no no i thought you died of heart attack

sorry, pal. the nwo doesn't hang out with the bsk

>1. How do you guys know Manny posts here? Would that not be a death sentence for any upcoming WWE wrestler to say they post on asp?
I've been paying attention to this so don't know. There is, however, another guy in NXT who uses Yea Forums lingo. Don't know if he posts on Yea Forums specifically. Can't remember his name... He was a big bald guy, quite tall with a weird name. American, white. They made hype videos for him for a few weeks but when he debuted he immediately got squashed by someone like Lars or another big guy.

>2. What happened to the based Zack Ryder fan club posters?
No clue

>3. Why does this board hate Nash so much yet constantly quote him?
It used to work as instant heat a few months back but it's dying off. Basically plays off Yea Forums insecurities of being short, fat, ugly, virgin, neet, skinny etc.

>4. Anyone have Fartchads Fumes of June poster?
Nope. Anyone else?

I'm not 100% sure.

I've only been here for just over 2 years and I've visited /woo/ maybe twice. I hate the look of the site and format on my phone so I don't bother.

Generally speaking, the stereotype is, anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

Yea Forums = similar to /pol/. Right-wing, support Trump, republicans, incels, racists, contrarians, based. Advocate speaking your mind and having funny banter. Everything's a 'work'. There's a sense of irony behind stuff.

/wooo/ = More similar to reddit. Left wing, hate Trump, liberals, waifuists, cucks, smarks, woke, a more supervised and controlled environment yet people are made to feel more welcome and accepted. Be nice to each other. A Becky waifu thread here is the perfect example of this. Imagine a board for SC. Everything's a bit more literal

So, that's why both places clash I think. Like I say, anyone feel free to call me on shit and correct me.

Wasn't that vocoroo guy? That may even be more you're referring to I have no idea.

It's a shortening for terveisin, which means 'with regards'/'sincerely' in Finnish. Possibly the most challenging meme to look up because a letter and period can't be searched on google.

>How do you guys know Manny posts here?
He literally has mentioned threads on stream, and did an AMA on here
Dan Matha says Basedboy

Yes! That's the guy I meant!

based or cringe?

Attached: 1527544738578.jpg (2783x2825, 1012K)

>How do you guys know Manny posts here?
clips.twitch.tv/SmoothUglyAsteriskAMPEnergy

>ITT: exposing the business

Hard yikes. This place is literally Plebbit now.

The guy who called out Carter and made those weird "I control the memes, Carter" Vocaroos? I ding-dong diddly miss that simp tbqh

Manny please say ding-dong diddly if ya ever get to have a promo I'm beggin ya

extremely cringeworthy thread

Have sex

What was the first Undecarder meme?

yuki.la/sp/85008785#p85009384

no thanks

based

I’m an expert on Wrestlezone forums and Steelcage forums posters. Perhaps we could exchange notes over a drink?

>queen yelissa

like this newfags even know who she is

Cringe, he's gonna blow up the spot and make Yea Forums uninhabitable

hey that's me. I think it happened on a /epl/ general

Attached: deb7de1c95c20cce13580344ab28fe6b.png (3837x3421, 2.69M)

>these past couple of years.
Hello new friend.

Yucklissa was real. She posted a pic of herself holding an Yea Forums sign

newfag circlejerkin' thread. People who say that Yea Forums is the best board on Yea Forums are either new or don't have any hobbies other than wrestling and that's gay as fuck

How many grills post on asp besides Yelissa?

Attached: 1541588075768.jpg (709x595, 156K)

me and a dude started saying it because of Jericho: "I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!"

Ok faggot, so what's the best board?

Whose tge one with the painted eye?

What's the deal with Tegan Nox and dogs?

No you didn't. Also, holy yumola I wanna cumola in her bumola

Attached: summer getting her boob elbowed2.gif (366x292, 3.32M)

Shit I don't even watch this crap and I recognize 3 of those. Fuck your waifuism Yea Forums.

He was cool. But he was yet another autist to try and step up to carter, then be ding-dong diddly drivered back into obscurity

there's no one best board

Ya best to get some Jack, boy.

Go back

Ding-Dong Diddlyexposing the business ya simp

Yea Forums is full of brown men who have homolust for black men. It's what happens when Indians and Hispanics develop brain damage from watching nothing but wrestling and blacked porn.

Well, Carter had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. So he took me to his cabin and told me his secret. "I am not the Carter," he said. "My name is Yelissa. I inherited this trip from the previous Carter, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from was not the real Carter, either. His name was Deanmark. The real Carter has been retired fifteen years and living like a king on Squared Circle." Then he explained the name was the important thing for inspiring the necessary fear. You see, no one would surrender to Deanmark. So we sailed ashore, took on an entirely new crew, and he stayed aboard for a while as first mate, all the time calling me Carter. Once the crew believed, he left the board and I have been Carter ever since. Except, now that we're together, I shall retire and hand the name over to someone else. Is everything clear to you?

Kagetsu

Why did you reply if you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about

He acts like he doesn’t shit post on this board (which he does). And just shits up this board with shit that we never cared about Kevin Nash since he feels like he’s obligated to defend him

>Pedo Tai
I knew the Japs would do this eventually.

Exposing the goddamn business

Bases

>shitposters start spamming flnna (i instead of l) on Yea Forums
>mods filter it to ding-dong diddly
>filter backfires and ding-dong diddly starts getting spammed

Wrong

carter's responsible for spamming it and making others copy him