What is the ceiling for /ourguys/ Dijakovic and Lee?

What is the ceiling for /ourguys/ Dijakovic and Lee?

Attached: D0dMkZdXcAApN44.jpg (1098x1086, 228K)

both stuck in wwindie

They aren't treated particularly special but the upside for Keith Lee is tremendous. He's a big dude, charismatic, athletic and good looking (no homo).

I think he can get over and do well. A run or two with the Uni/WWE title in 4-5 years.

Dijak, I'm not so sure. Probably do well for the first year or so before ending up in a tag team.

I love Keith Lee, been a fan since he was rocking the Mewtwo shorts and I've been wanting a guy like him in the scene for a long time. Been plenty of fat dudes in the roster but none of them have been built like Lee or the likes Vader. The dude is fat as fuck but you can still see his six pack, that's crazy.

Keith Lee has most of the upsides of both Mark Henry and Uncle Phil and barring injury from doing dumb indie spots his potential is Limitless

>Dijakovic
what the fuck is wrong with them

Attached: 1454379977583.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Go back to wreddit.

He’s 35. Can’t throw a punch. Is getting sloppier tits. Hair disappearing.

>they literally did a Ibushi/Ospreay spot

Wrestling is fucking dead

They are literally CAWs.

They are both indy shitters, but they're bigger than the average indy shitter. Meltzer pretending they had a 5 star match a while back makes people think they are good.

>Keith Lee
>good looking
he's literally a random fat guy

>Ibushi/Ospreay invented that camera angle
Neck yourself

Who 1 and who 2?

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (400x225, 1.67M)

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (400x225, 1.94M)

BASED BIG E'S DAD

Attached: Untitled 1.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

>nxt
>hoss feud
is paul fucking with us

If reddit tier posters say someone is going to be big it means they will be a flop. All these faggots talking about wrestling like it's some serious business ITT saying Keith Who? is going to be big only confirms to me he's going to be a no dimes undercard shitter. Fuck jannies and fuck reddit

>t.smark

>Big guys trying to be spot monkey cruiserweights
This was cool once, now I hate this shit

How long can his knees take this?

Dijakovic is based as fuck, Lee is too old, he has 3 years ahead, after that his already fucked up knees are going to give up.

I fucking hate indie wrestling. These two should not be flipping around like mini estrellas. They both look pretty athletic. They should try actual wrestling, not acrobatics.

>two big dudes making the same generic flippy shit ballerine routines as you would see on any 205 live episode or indie wrestling match ever

THIS IS WRESTLING! *clap clap, clapclapclap*
THIS IS WRESTLING! *clap clap, clapclapclap*

they should feud with a 'loser goes to the main roster and take dancing lessons' match

samefag

>do the same spots as smaller guys but clumsily
>"IDZ SO IMBRESSIVE CUZ DEY BIG"

Absolute trash

Dijak will drop the rest of his name and get the Rusev treatment
Keith Lee will be on TV maybe twice a year

Wow, very impressive. Except the manlets do it better

Manlet detected

Bros can we agree that Keith/Dijak's gimmick is like going to a hot dog place for ice cream instead of an ice cream place and being pleasantly surprised at the quality of ice cream but in reality the ice cream's actually kinda shitty
>food analogy

I want to be fucked roughly and then cuddled softly by Keith Lee.

>Hey nxt remember that pwg match these guys had
>We're doing it again but worse

Keith Lee needs a singlet.

I've never seen NJ apart from some gifs and even I recognized the same camera directing for the same spot. It was cool nonetheless

They also did the same match a bunch of times at different indies. You would think they'd get better by the 20th time and not worse.

Keith Lee should debut as Lio Rush's stern uncle.

>Hey guys let's recreate that Ibushi/Osprey spot, but this time with fat fucks!!!!!

Fuck this Lee jabrone. Imagine signing a mark contract and relegating yourself to the development brand stuck in there for years to come.