$20

>$20
OH NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: firepromoter.jpg (460x215, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEEnm36OJXM
store.steampowered.com/bundle/10221/Fire_Pro_DLC_Bundle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is it though?

This is the main reason I'm getting Fire Pro since 2K won't put GM mode back into their crappy games.

Attached: 2k19.jpg (616x353, 134K)

Imagine being this poor

Will there be a COMPLETE EDITION that comes out in a year that's the full game and all of the DLC for $30 or so? Normally I wouldn't care but there is no way this game is worth more than that.

Dude, Universe Mode.
All you have to do is attribute contract values and set a cap for brands, etc.
You roll a d20 for draft picks if you're doing multiplayer.
Pen and paper bud, the tools are all in front of you ya just gotta use ya ding-dong diddly brain lil guy.

I'm ding-dong diddly blackbeard this shit when a full version is out

Steam sales all the time
Standalone game was $15 a while back.

it's $15 right now

>All you have to do is attribute contract values and set a cap for brands, etc.
Elaborate

>he didn't buy the season pass
I'd wipe my ass with $20 poorfag

What's the appeal of this game?

Great Gameplay and Incredible customization. +NJPW guys and a NJPW story mode if you get the DLC

I looked at some videos and the graphics look like it's from the 90s
And the animations are pretty wonky.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEEnm36OJXM

It#s like the moves are slowed down compared to the rest of it. Like instead of 30 or 60 fps, it cuts it down to about 1/4th for the wrelsters only during a move but the game itself stays the same

I bought it on steam like 4 hours ago and it still says "not installed". Others are having the same problem.

way too many collar and elbows

graphics don't matter it's Simple graphics, fantastic gameplay. It also emulates the pacing of a wrestling match better then anyother game. alot of people just buy it 2 watch the wresting, you can tweak anyone's AI. Such a fun and great game.

It's not that the graphics bother me, though the wrestlers look like snes era and the rest of the game is fine

It's the animations seem to be about 1/4th of the speed when doing a move or punching compared to them moving around

+ gameplay, deep customization, thousands of Steam Workshop wrestlers, custom music, custom rings, even fun just watching the AI play, doesn't have the bugs of WWE2K, focus isn't just on WWE, there's NJPW DLC and all other promotions can be in your roster as well, your score is based on how good the match is so focus is on that and it plays out like an actual wrestling match that goes back and forth instead of just trying to win
- graphics, doesn't have many gimmick matches or modes in general (though they're adding more), no ladders or tables, online is broken if you're into that

we don't have a season pass on PC

you can change the speed

You can set the match speed and it makes the animations fluid. The base games animations are too stiff and slow for me

Universe Mode forever fucking sucks. Just put a management mode in.

based 125% user

we sorta do. you buy them all from the store.steampowered.com/bundle/10221/Fire_Pro_DLC_Bundle/
and you get the season pass prices

Yeah or just have as an option in Universe Mode. I'd like compete with the other brands or heck, against WWE in general.

it's not perfect but Fire Pro is the best wrestling game i've ever played
it won't be everyone's cup of tea though

>DLC release got pushed back for over a year
>Steam release gets pushed back several hours on release day
>now the DLC won't download for people several hours after release and not a peep from Spike on what's going on

JUST

The KOC series does pacing way, way better. Except for if you're trying to sim a flippy match but it's perfect for everything else.

SIMP game

>This is the main reason I'm getting Fire Pro since 2K won't put GM mode back into their crappy games.

I do mine on a word document. I make the cards, write the shows and so forth. I don't simulate the matches though. I'm also getting closer to the point where every wrestler I use is my own creation.