Admit it, you thought he was based until you found Yea Forums

Admit it, you thought he was based until you found Yea Forums.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000003896798.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jh3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ldGc64WW98
youtu.be/FpbpsViIrY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still think he's based

no i didnt cuz i always hated his shitty finisher

He's still based. Yea Forums has only made me like him more.

Nope, he was always king cringe, and finding a board filled with fellow patricians who appreciated this told me I was home.

Not because of asp,they ruined him when they ended the streak. I wish he would just retire already.

Yeah I still have his action figure

He's still based, just a funny meme

Meh
That's almost always been my opinion of him.

undertaker is based
biker taker is cringe and based

I thought he was cringe until I found asp

I thought he was based when I was 11 and he came out to Limp Bizkit. I knew he was cringe when I realised he's a grown man pretending to be a wizard zombie who unironically is that biker character in real life.

For me, it was this.

Attached: 20170620_fullmatches_wm30_r--06ee1b7e0ecd606cc744835777d8bf80.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

nah I always liked kane better

Seethe harder discord tranny

Attached: undertaker guns.jpg (640x777, 80K)

Always hated him.

Attached: Uglina.jpg (900x581, 59K)

YOU DONE IT NOW

he'll always be based but the memeing is something special

>implying I let a bunch of jabronis like Yea Forums seriously away my opinion of a certified legend

I'm not seething, I'm cringing. Are you the manlet in that pic?

>letting Yea Forums change your opinion

Attached: gay silence.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Still think he was. Now he's too old and should've hung up the boots years ago.

I'm the opposite, I though he was meh and then when I found Yea Forums I realized he was based.

Based Dead Man Working The Obese Smarks

>Jesus loves me and my guns
What a cringey autistic boomer

>muh Jesus
What a faggot. I hate that gun ownership is associated with Christcucks

He was legendary until that photo of him outside LeBrons changing room was uploaded. I've never looked at him the same after that. He's gotten shit in the ring too, so there's that. Zero allure.

Taker was always based.

Should have hung it up long ago to preserve his legacy. Now all I see is some delusional boomer still buying into his own gimmick, limping to the ring for one more payday...

>admit you base your opinions on Yea Forums shitposting

I thought he was based until I saw him get old. He looked okay in either the Rusev or Cena squash I can't remember which, but the DX match was really said.

He literally WAS wrestlemania for like the last decade and a half. The people memeing about him are butthurt marks and still pissed he lost to Brock.

Attached: sincara.jpg (303x361, 19K)

TAKE IS BASED! don't confuse shitposting with reality.

He was fine back in the day but all the "locker room enforcer" shit and him still sticking around all these years has completely ruined any aura he had

Man what a baddass! mmmm

>He literally WAS wrestlemania for like the last decade and a half.
No one gave a shit about Taker at MW after he lost to Brock and the streak was a non thing until around the time of his two matches with Shawn

*WM

ok mark

i liked him till he became a part time wrestler coming back only for that sweet WM paycheck

dude needs to hang the boots

Never liked his "supernatural" persona, most cringe shit ever, he was ok when he came back as american badass though.

Also this.

Always liked him, he was the WWE’s version of Death and pulled it off for years.
Solid worker and admittedly there best B+ player. He didn’t really make Dimes like Hogan, Rock, Austin and Cena but was a great addition to the show with his mysticism.

He’s way past his prime though, and should have transitioned to another role ages ago. He can’t wrestle like before and it’s ridiculous he keeps at it. Dude should be training or anything else.

His shit from like 1990-1992 was based. Everything else was pretty gay.

He was one of my favourites but in the back of my mind I knew there were years and years of shit feuds and shit matches with the likes of Heidenreich, Khali, that Australian bloke and dozens of other shitters. When I started browsing Yea Forums it was really driven home how bad large parts of his career was.

Still most of his 90s stuff and AE era stuff was based and then from his WM match with Batista then ending with the Punk WM match he was quality.

*tips fedora*

Nah I always thought he was shit the Yea Forums memes and revelation he's a shoot anti-draw were all the better for me because of it

I stopped liking the Undertaker the minute I heard this as a child
streamable.com/jh3c0

Attached: 1551016969133.jpg (1200x802, 94K)

I thought he was based until he kept coming back even though he was obviously far past it and didn't just retire with the streak. This happened before I found Yea Forums

MMMMinistry of Darkness Taker was peak Taker from all aspects.
Prove otherwise. You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ldGc64WW98

Attached: 3347133_orig.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

this

What the fuck

This.

Attached: take mark.png (1125x2001, 353K)

Attached: take mark 2.png (1125x2001, 328K)

▲▲

this

this

This

Was there. Didnt really care. I was there to see Bryan win it all

>B+
Don't be absurd, he was (almost) never the main draw but he always worked the crowd well and had a ton of great matches.

>muh streak
set incel cope to desperation

yo wtf even is that thong shit? nigga look like quail man lmao

Attached: LOL.png (300x300, 117K)

This.

Nope. Thought his gimmick and music were cool as a kid, but always preferred people who could talk and wrestle. Carder was dogshit at both for most of his career. Honestly, Yea Forums emboldened me and made me feel less alone.

This

Holy ding-dong diddly based

Loved Biker Taker as a kid, and his career renaissance circa 2006 was pretty good.

But he also completely put me off wrestling when he and Kane feuded in 2010 and he was cutting some of the most cringe promos of all time about them fighting to see who “the devils favourite demon was”. Legit put me off wrestling for 3 years until Brock finally buried his ass at Mania

This.

Attached: C7D3D08A-A74F-427A-BD0E-B3934090BBFC.png (136x156, 37K)

Loyalty to vince you fucking ding dong diddily nigger. Vince treated taker well,taker was always loyal

Now i think he's even more based.
Virgin neets and liberals don't deserve a voice or an opinion.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

So Jesus doesn't deserve a voice or opinion?

I like taker but he shouldve retired after brock. Yea Forums didnt change my opinion of carder but now when I see him first thought is always mmmmmmm

Yeah tbf though his match with Bray was alright and his Lesnar SummerSlam and HIAC matches were both great. Everything else has been mediocre or terrible. Unfortunately he's become what he probably feared most which is a parody of himself

I don't even get the mmmmmmmm meme

If not Brock, then Roman. Have him raise Roman's hand and give him a handshake or say something like "Take care of my yard, champ." as he leaves the ring in a respected, honourable way. Have everyone in the main roster come out and clap to the Undertaker as he walks backstage, i don't know, get Kane to come pick him up in a bike.

youtu.be/FpbpsViIrY8

0:07 and check Comment section
You're welcome

upvoted

Has nothing to do with Yea Forums I just watched him stumbling through the ring.

I stopped caring about him when he lost to Brock. Yea Forums made me like him again.

I thought he was based until that cringy biker gimmick.

You have to be 12 to not realize that everyone hated him for most of his career

>that souless look on his face
geez he needs to die already

Would be immeasurably better if you cropped out the post at the bottom

comments are more cringe than the video

If anything, all the shit Yea Forums says about him as made him even more based

He's alright but super overrated. Never really had that opinion change, but Yea Forums does point out all of his mark moments well

He was

this

same