>the cancer was a work

educate yourselves
twitter.com/leukaemiacareuk/status/1100326051933229056?s=21

Attached: 345243234.png (560x788, 369K)

Bullshit
Roman no sold this whole fiasco just like he no sold paying his dues through nepotism.
Ge's an evil man who wants only for himself just like Vince.
This was a work and a sign of how desperate and far WWE has fallen.
>cancer comes back
>film a movie with the rock
>ratings go a bit too low to keep fox deal
>i'm cured yall
>babyface pop
Only an idiot would doubt this is a Vince McMahon production, they have everything riding on this Fox deal, especially if he wants a TV deal for the XFL.

imagine being such a big retard you thought it was a work

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-173413_Twitter.jpg (1440x1437, 491K)

Based Lou Kemia with the God tier heel work holy shit

i don't think it was a work,i just hope loo kemia goes over next time

>educate yourselves
no thanks

Yea Forums in a nutshell

and so /pol/ was born

and so the state of California was founded

That about sums up the internet at large these days.

>Ge's an evil man

LOOK, GE, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THIS PRICK? WELL SOMEBODY SHOULD BE WATCHING HIM AND KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM. IT'S THE SECOND TIME THAT HE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK!! ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

i wonder how expensive leukemia threament must be in trumpfs america inflation

>redneck flyover fag detected

>hit the showers

it's actually extremely affordable. he has done a fuck ton to make healthcare better for the country. stop watching cnn

Paid tweets. Many charities are tax fiddles for rich people and their pals, they have no integrity.

>believing this
LMAO

Based Trump supporters working the bookworms into a seething shoot

based anti-intellectual fly over zoomers

Lmao. No, he hasn't.

comfy flyover states with tightknite small towns working this city dwelling tranny into a shoot.

Lmao smarks get owned once again.

>not benefiting from trumps america

poorfags detected

fuck off

absolutely worked

>tightknite
You mean tightknit? you illiterate redneck.

it's not a work retards. His leukemia was documented far before he came to WWE. It's not insane odds to have cancer relapse. Get a fucking grip.

Is it normal for people to have leukemia at the convenient time they film action scenes for a big blockbuster movie, giving them an excuse to disappear from work?

Mark

Imagine that, people having a life and doing things while having cancer. They should just be miserable and hidden from society, doing nothing in dark corner of a small room.

Imagine that same cancer going into remission just as he finishes up filming his scenes and can go back to his main job.

Treatment for leukemia is 2 years of intensive treatment and Ramen does it in 4 months? Please explain this. The other type of leukemia isn’t even curable so fuck off.

Attached: 5F4118F5-6BDF-427E-AAF4-C0B7C91BA4F1.png (640x1136, 98K)

>typically
It's time to learn some reading comprehension. Also this isn't his first round, so doctors treating him would of course do more screenings than normal to catch it earlier. Plus he has access to funds and medical professionals the average bear can never dream of.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think this was a work. If they got caught they would lose both TV deals and stock would drop 50 percent in a day. What's the risk vs the reward?

If true, there should be no gooker award poll. This automatically wins it. I dont care wtf can possibly happen the rest of the year. This shit hands down the lowest you can go and is down right disgusting.

GO VINCE!

Smarks don't understand business which is why AEW can't even trademark their own name lmao

Sounds like something a tranny pedophile libtard would say to a biology book

>grammar gestapoing after getting BTFO for low test

based

reading is for fags

Because wrestling companies have done it before

I think people need to stop concentrating so much on if its a work and more so on why WWE would ever keep pushing this guy who cannot be relied on unless it is for what I suspect, for PR reasons. His cancer can come back at any point without warning. You always hear about how they want a guy who is healthy enough and reliable to be that top guy but now this happens. That to me is what makes this fishy. More so that they are exploiting his cancer rather than if he actually has it or not.

Roman Reigns leukemia came back so he already has an history of it so treatment for it was quicker. Also he has the money to get the best medical professionals and doesnt have to wait like a bitch like the rest of us.

Honestly in the world of Billion Dollar business it. Ould be chalked up more then 50/50 chance of very well being a work. Easily.

People have done just as bad or worse for Less. You have to be retarded to not have any kind of speculation when big money is thrown around. If you don't think so in any capacity you are a mouth breather that lives under a rock.

Attached: 1549753579444.gif (450x327, 912K)

Last time i saw people protecting the business like this, Hogan and Vader were choking out and beating up talk show hosts.

Attached: BnhXsIJIMAA5c_-[1].png (599x327, 313K)

Projection from the "Party of Science"? Color me shocked!

Attached: lawlertrump.0.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 109K)

based

The tweet literally said "maybe he has good bad cancer, maybe he has bad bad cancer, who knows!"
They've done it. They found a way to get Ramen over. Now if you boo or doubt him, you're a literal evil heartless rapist that wants children to die. It's very much SJW tactics: "wow if you don't believe in/criticize this you're a heartless fascist racist monster"

Attached: 1492755d041fa82c3a12fd6b3bb62312.jpg (720x633, 85K)

"Educate yourself" is another way of saying "I'm right, you're wrong, and no, I don't have any obligation to prove it. It's your obligation to seek out select information that favors my point of view and organize that information in a way that makes you agree that I'm correct. If you don't do that, you're just dumb." I know that it's a tall order to ask lefties to consider the possibility that their views aren't moral or in service of the truth, but try for just a few seconds to not think of yourselves as the protagonists of the universe and inherently better than the right. When you encounter a Christian fundamentalist who behaves as described in the quotes, what do you think of him? Is that the behavior of an intellectual? What makes a loud mouthed obese blue haired whale who can't formulate an argument or back up her view of reality with facts better than a loud mouthed obese inbred hick who can't formulate an argument or back up his view with facts? You're both prime Dunning-Kruger material.

Absolutely based and btfopilled

it is pretty funny how it seems like the people that think he faked the cancer are the people that already hated him before he announced it came back. really exposed how insincere they were then

FUCKING BASED

Can't fault him for working and being creative through his illness. But in terms of the timing alone, don't you find it conspicuous that he relapsed right as filming was scheduled to begin and went into remission just as it ended and right in time for Wrestlemania season?

you know the filming he did was for a small role and only took up about a week or two of those months he was gone, right?

Yeah there's no way Roman would tell his kids it's a work I can't see him going through with a messed up plan.
They'll remember that shit as they grow up and despise him for it.
Not to mention the shitload of people feeling bad for the kids about a fake illness.
>congrats to your dad for surviving the life threatening cancer
>"um, th-thanks?"

Only other option is he tells the kids he does have cancer which is fucked up, especially for a family man like Roman. Retards ITT don't think about the small details with this "work"

>/threading your own thread
That's the real tragedy here tbf

only the markiest of marks think it's a work

tl;dr