This guy books your show

>this guy books your show
>suddenly RAW ends on a cliffhanger
>it makes you want to tune in next week to find out what happens

WTF BROS I MISS THIS FEELING ;_; Never thought I would see the day WWE could actually book angles again. THANK YOU PRICHARD *clap clap clapclapclap*

Attached: WWE_Encyclopedia_741__0825154cd22d92fc2127143c83127361.0.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

This week's Raw was DIMES who knows if next week can compete

he was hired back Friday, which means show was rewritten before that, and they always put more effort in just before WrestleMania

Bruce Prichard sucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ULLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRVVVE
UYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

non-boomer here, why did he always paint his face red?

Seething, Conrad?

he was making fun of televangelists and some of them were red from sunburn.

>non-boomer here, why did he always paint his face red?

because he was supposed to be all red-faced and sweaty like Televangelists of the 1980s.

But according to Bruce on his podcast, the excessive red makeup was a rib on him when he first portrayed the character but it worked and made him look even faker and phonier so he kept doing it like that.

lol no you dipshit Brother Love Love = Valentines = Red

Man=Love=Cactus

Wat

Don't reply to 'boomer' posters in the future. If they want to be spoonfed with help on a subject. They can try not killing this website in the process.

They shoulda had someone else just find Ric. I know they've done the "Who attacked ?" angle plenty of times, but Becky would've been a perfect red herring.

>wanting becky to be involved in TWO main angles

You beckfags are cringe!

It was good but assisted by Roman returning and Flair's birthday. Next week will be the real test of /BasedBrother/.

Bullshit. It was all thanks to Riley speaking to Vince and heading him in the right direction.

Nah, they scrapped that after Vince got off the phone with The Big Guy.

Didnt he just start yesterday? I think these angles were decided in advance. I liked that we didnt get to see overly long flippyshit matches though as the match lengths were pretty short. Good start, good start. More character development, less coreographed fake fighting for no reason that gets nobody over.

lol Raw has a mediocre show for the the first time in 20 years and the cultists come out of the woodwork LMAO

>AWEtist exposing his inner insecurities he couldn't even tell asp posts aren't meant to be taken seriously

wew lad the state of you

>Doesn't even mention AEW in his post

RENT FREE

Are you a newfag? Everyone on this chinese basket weaving site knows you're either an E Drone or AWEtist.

aewtist absolutely fuming

RENT FUCKING FREE

>all caps
ya sizzlin over there wise guy?

Prichard has been working as a backstage consultant with WWE since January, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio. The idea of bringing Prichard back to the creative team in a full-time position started being seriously discussed last week. It was well received and the idea gained enough momentum for him to strike a new deal on Friday.

Brother Love for Raw GM after Mania

Nope, Batista is a huge star and every1 wouldve thought it was Becky otherwise and the ratings would've slipped even further

Attached: aew fans.png (730x404, 510K)

>according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio
Oh then it must be true.