Imagine that WWE begins a new TV-14 era surprisingly...

Imagine that WWE begins a new TV-14 era surprisingly. How would you book that transition and who would you use and in what way?

Attached: wwe.jpg (924x530, 95K)

Just create a new Sunday Night Heat with a rotating roster removed from all the brands.
If a wrestler wrestles for Heat, he doesn't wrestle for the other brands that week.

I think if it was up to me to book it, vince would come out on raw and announce that pg Era of wrestling has been the best moment in the company and them Shane and Stephanie comes out and say "dad the family friendly sports entertainment has out grown the fan base the fans need more excitement, uncencored, RAW!".
Promo would end and the rest of the night would just be non stop curing promos and blood in matches.

All the women on the roster have an orgy in the middle of the ring

when are the Headbangers getting the HOF treatment

Are you one of those people that HATE PG RAW? You think that moving it to another rating would have made it better? It doesn't matter what rating you put on TV program, if your writing is shit, nothing can salvage it.

Wrong. For wrestling, if you need writing at all, nothing can salvage it.

If wrestling that is happening in WWE right now is not good enough for you, just slapping TV14 branding on it won't save it.
What do you think would have changed if only this have changed?

More permissible content means less scripting, and less scripting means more permissible content. The writing will always be shut if it's a tool to shield one thing and demote another.

Are people forgetting that post-Attitude the WWE had a TV-14 rating for nearly 7 years and it was largely fucking awful?

>WWE is scripted because PG

wrong

Saying "that's a no-no" = scripting.

You literally can't explain why an evil heel wrestler would be afraid of chairshots to the head without admitting there's a script they follow. The same goes for swearing and all the other stuff.

You can have a scripted, non-PG show, but you can't have a PG show that isn't scripted.

Note that PG is a metaphor. When wrestling fans say PG, they're not talking about the actual rating but what that symbolizes.

>Monday night
>WWE "THEN NOW FOREVER" intro plays
>Screen fades to black
>the "TV-14" sign fades in with the sound in the arena
>crowd cheers loudly
>"The following program is rated TV-14, for language, and excessive violence. Viewer discretion is advised."
>theme plays
>Vince comes out to cut a promo
>"As you can see, we're back to TV-14. Now I know what you're thinking: we cant possibly have blood, cursing, and sex on today's TV! Well guess what? I dont give a damn what you think! Now let's get this son of a bitch rolling with a hardcore match!"
>the rest of the episode consists of wrestlers figuring out that they can cut loose now, people start drinking backstage, matches end in blood and violence, men fighting women, factions and gangs start forming for protection, and the whole place ends up a madhouse.
>the end of the episode is a huge brawl with the entire Raw roster, weapons, blood, beer and trash all over the ring.
>Vince is on the stage, mouth agape, wondering what hes done

Attached: giphy (3).gif (250x190, 1.03M)

>we cant possibly have blood, cursing, and sex on today's TV!
I never understood this logic though. Literally all of TV is blood, cursing and sex... except WWE.

This would be great.

Attached: 1550630875361.jpg (680x350, 54K)

cringe

Because toy companies

after Too Cool get theirs

Why don't they buy out one of the smaller ones, have them scrap everything they produce and focus on WWE toys? It's not like it's the Mattel brand name that sells the toys, it's the WWE one.

Without even looking it up, I can practically guarantee they were selling more toys in the late 90s than they are now.

*Ratings still down.*
Wrestling is not a draw.

Why didn't Stone Cold come out?

He was "fired". This was the night after Austin reffed the Taker/Kane title match and declared himself the winner. Vince ended the PPV by firing him.

If they were gonna go TV14 it would've been in 2016 when the kids they got in 2009 reaching puberty. Trashy TV like the attitude era is made for teens.

Allow Steroids.