Opinions? I think he can get over purely on doing flippy shit...

Opinions? I think he can get over purely on doing flippy shit, and I'm saying this as a guy that doesn't like flippy shit all too much. He has the look and the 'it' factor but he is absolutely fucking trash on the mic and that's gonna hurt him more than anything. I'm predicting he's the new Mysterio.

Attached: 20180223_ricochetvideo--03fbbfabaa6c9aad5ecfc3840c8f9a0f.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqQEH5ctLIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They knew exactly what he needed in Lucha Underground: Cover his ugly face up and make him shut the fuck up. If he's not doing both of those things he will be a failure.

>but he is absolutely fucking trash on the mic
And they will make him talk constantly instead of focusing on his strengths because that's what WWE do.

Ricochet being hench and unexpectedly strong is his best secret talent

This. He had a pretty based run as the face of LU without a single decent promo.

he’s got the girly-man lips and teeth combo that remind me of freddie mercury, no promos and just being an incredible aerialist would be enough, mask works well as a selling point, but ultimately he’ll need something else if he wants to develop in a couple years time or he’ll just be a better evan bourne

he sucks, I thought i'd be more impressed because he's supposed to be the best high-flier but spring board dropkicks and springboard elbows are meh, he's got no character so why should I give a fuck?

Watch his shit from NXT or even Lucha Underground. He had like one match on the main roster, give him a chance.

WWE main roster isn't Lucha Underground. You either get yourself over or you're off to the midcard.

His voice is too feminine and awkward. It won't matter how much he practices his promos if his voice sounds like an effeminate gay dude. Velveteen Dream's fashion sense is flamboyant af, but his deep voice, mic skills, and promos make him intimidating

FULL FORCE, BABY!

youtube.com/watch?v=CqQEH5ctLIw

Whats his character? What are his motivations?

bland as fuck and absolutely does not have the "it" factor. will die a death on the main roster

What is Seff's character? What are his motivations?

He'll live or die by whether he gets over with the under-12s. His theme music is a good start with the pseudo superhero deal.

>mfw he's shorter than Finn

Attached: 1545701098619.jpg (603x587, 62K)

This. His flippy shit is really cheesy to me but I can see it being popular with the kids.

He spent ages in NXT being a characterless simp. His only character trait is "does flips". Nothing compelling about him.

I think there could be a market for a silent protagonist.

This guy is a fag

Vince only likes him because of his Rock-like shoulder tattoo, right?

He'll be Neville tier, he doesn't have the charisma Neville ended up having as a heel but has a more pleasing look.

He'll be the new Evan Bourne.

Does the flippy shit, helps midcarders to turn 2-on-1 beatdowns into tag-matches. Gets the suicide spot in MITB.

>Opinions?

you've seen one of his dances, you've seen them all

Attached: shall we dance.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>NGER

if you think this guys is anything more than midcrard or 205 live then you are dumber thsn thd writer that wrote is spot in monday

I don't mean to compliment Ricochet, but Lio looks like such a fucking geek

He will be fine. He has potential to be the next Mysterio. He just needs to keep himself healthy.

>he is absolutely fucking trash on the mic
Is there a single wrestler this doesn't apply to these days?

this

So this is the guy everybody's talking about?

Attached: 994031431531.jpg (3300x2475, 411K)

Attached: TripleH.png (753x428, 642K)

BSED BLBSAUR

>Working 4 nights a week
He's done. Injures by summer.

>He has potential to be the next Mysterio.
No, no he does not. You need to be more than small and brown to be anywhere close to Mysterio.

Muh knee

>Mfw Finn is taller than AJ and Kenny

Attached: 1550931037062.png (912x1960, 2.92M)

Ricochet is the single most entertaining aspect of NXT today and I hope he ends up on RAW down the line.