Omega admitted that he’s personally scouting for more Joshi talent. More specifically...

>Omega admitted that he’s personally scouting for more Joshi talent. More specifically, he wants to work with the Japanese promotion DDT Pro-Wrestling. Omega worked for the promotion from 2008 to 2014:

>“I’m scouting the Joshi talent. I also wanna work with DDT again. I want to showcase the DDT style, and Yuka Sakazaki is truly one of a kind; there’s no one else like her.”

google.com/amp/s/www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/kenny-omega-wants-aew-work-japanese-promotion/amp

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-180807_Chrome.jpg (1079x926, 375K)

more reason not to watch that cringe

What a fucking weeb. Cringe.

He rejected the big deal with WWE to have a chance to cum inside Yuka. What a based love story.

Attached: 1550626720760.jpg (800x1200, 881K)

more reason to watch that based
still in the negative for hiring that tranny though

The ddt president also said Kenny is famliy

I thought he was shoot gay with ibushi

Holy worked.

he's bi

Probably bi at most but thats a good way to work the shoujo market

>no-name gookette divashit

Yikes!

He's been fucking Shida for a long time ya simp.

what a fucking mark

Doing this so he can rape Endo and pretend he’s Ibushi

>we want a sport based presentation
>Codys face when Kenni hires a bunch of shitters that bring intergender matches, deathmatches, yardtarder nonsense, and DDT comedy

Attached: received_515599718815970.jpg (500x524, 27K)

Kenny and Ibushi cornered the market on fujo dimes making them two of the smartest workers of all time.

CAWDY was seething about the dick costumes at All In as well. But he's in too deep now. Expect suicide within 3 years screencap this.

Funny how Yea Forums loves to shit on Cody when he's the member of The ELITE with the most orthodox philosophy of pro-wrestling. The Bucks and Kenny are the Dicks suit kids. Cody is the 'big fight feel' MMA approach guy.

Sounds like buddy wants to get #metoo'd

The Bucks were literal backyard fags and Kenny did all that comedy shit, of course they'd try to browbeat Cody.

COPE e-Drone

I don't watch WWE. I just pity Cody for going into business with his friends who might have a different vision than he does.

>Implying Omega has any sexual interest in the elderly

Khan might be a mark but he doesn't sound like a pushover and he has the final word on everything. He won't let The Cucks do cringe shit.

Khan was a massive ECW mark and "appreciates the artform". I'm worried that he might loosen the leash on them.

Khan will do jack shit. Have you look at that dude? Like a JJ Abrams cuck

Doesn't matter, he's the one with the final word and the cash

I thought it was Papa Khan, not Tony.

Did it just to slight WWE to kick them in their progressive balls.

WWE slowly works and spends time and money on LGBQ whatever acceptance in trying to trick the crowd into thinking thats what they want and AEW does it in one night to troll them.

Attached: 1544372340635.jpg (653x720, 57K)

Every passing day AEWtists cower in fear with such announcements. It's over before it even began OH NO NO NO NO

WHAT IS SHANE HASTE DOING IN AEW?!

Shahid Khan is the owner but he's not gonna run AEW or mess with creative

>mfw americuck plebs still think DDT is only comedy
stay in your lane drones/japanlets

Attached: 3DBFA099-C90A-4E64-9FFF-7BEF9AFBC862.jpg (800x600, 246K)

>wanting women that can actually wrestle decent matches is cringe.

Found the e-drones.

>They do comedy at all
I'll keep my fagbucks, thank you.

He specifically mentioned WAVE, OZ and Gatoh Move in regards to joshi wrestling during the interview. The only joshi he name-dropped specifically was Ryo Mizunami. Kenny not being a STARDOM cuck is BASED.

AEW wanted to book Mayu, but the partnership Stardom has with ROH prevented that.

>Wanting more western promotions ruining joshi
Why do you fags want this? If you want to watch them, watch Stardom, TJPW etc. It's not hard. They're very accessible these days. That's where you get good matches. Watching Kairi and Io play down to the competition is just sad compared to their matches in Stardom. And it will likely be the same with whoever ends up in AEW. If you want to watch joshi, watch joshi promotions where they can actually have good matches. But who am I kidding, I bet most of you simps hadn't even heard of Yuka Sakazaki until AEW announced her.

Ibushi is too autistic to thinki about sexuality. Hes asexual.

>AEW will work with DDT
The WWE must be shitting its pants

Mayu won't be in Stardom much longer.

You know why he wants joshis arounf right?
Its known he got a lot pussy in japan.

>AEW working with DDT
Holy fucking dimes.