Based or cringe? what would you do different?

based or cringe? what would you do different?

Attached: Screenshot (92).png (956x928, 275K)

Pretty based besides the Corbin thing

Bases

Not sure if you fags are riding this marks dick or he posts this shit himself because he's mentally unstable and should seek help.

I'm leaning towards the latter honestly and I hope he gets the help he needs. Best wishes you crazy son of a bitch!

Attached: salute.jpg (605x557, 62K)

I've seen a ton worse

Based or cringe?

Attached: ASPchad fingers a horse.jpg (1548x2016, 702K)

Lesnar vs. Lashley sounds pretty based but that just proves how much better MMA is presented compared to WWE.

Actually pretty fucking good. Would watch /10. Based wolfy

Attached: 1543211064226.jpg (568x580, 21K)

why are you always hiding how many likes and retweets you have, bud?

needs two more women's matches to be realistic, it's good but they will be putting three women's matches on to shit up the real card so by leaving those two off you are cheating your way to a more watchable card

>Career threatening match Bryan vs Kurt
KINO. One CTE or neck injury away from being sawdust

>Brock vs Bobbo with Cormier special ref
ding-dong diddly BASED

don't care about the rest.

That sounds pretty fucking based
Maybe Wolfcuck isn't so cringe after all

>etc. etc. etc.

Tweeter's Court. Twenty minutes.

Just like how WWE hiding empty seats with tarps

Cormier is a cringe factory and a categorical anti draw

fuck off nigger

styles is shoot 220lbs, over the cruiserweight limit.

holy ding-dong diddly dimes brother

fuck off wolfcuck

I do like it

remove the kayfabe limit just let lil guys and light heavyweights compete for it

Probably 10x better than what we'll get. WolfGOD blesses us lowly smarks once again.

ya seethe, deaddie mark?

Attached: 1989.webm (320x240, 694K)

Does anyone else hate the elias segments? I dont put on wrestling so I can listen to some shitty guitar playing lmao

>e-e-everyone's WolfChad!

100% the most retarded thing ive ever read.

>>Beer money in 2019 in WWE
>>Randy Orton first blood
>Corbin vs Shane for 100% control of WWE, why would they do this?
>Strowman as champion????????

No SD Womens Championship Match, no SD Tag Match.

This is why WWE hates cringe fantasy booking

Nash did the same thing in 92

>women's main event
OH NO NO NO NO

You say the same thing when people call you out on your blatant samefagging. It's time to give it up wolfie

As much as I'd like to, I'm not him. Seethe some more

fuck off wolfcuck

nowhere near as bad as the 50% of the show being centered around the weaker sex
imagine having to watch wnba in order to watch the nba

I honestly do not care what Wolfcuck wants to watch or his opinions about anything, ever. Kevin Nash was still raped in 1992.

>what would you do different?
Everything.
It's funny to read at least.

Now that we are at it rate this card, bros:
Pre-Show
>Dean Ambrose, Nia Jax & Tamina vs. EC3, Alexa Bliss & Mickie James
>RAW Tag Team Championship: The Revival (c) vs. Bobby Roode & Chad Gable vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
>Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Kushida

Main Card
>United States Championship Ladder Match: R-Truth (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Rusev vs. Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
>SD Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match: Shane McMahon & The Miz (c) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) vs. The Usos vs. SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker) vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)
>Women's Tag Team Championship: Bayley & Sasha Banks (c) vs. Lita & Trish Stratus
>AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton
>Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre vs. Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
>Intercontinental Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Aleister Black
>SD Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs. Sonya Deville
>Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins
>WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
>Mask vs. Hair: Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio
>Elias vs. The Undertaker (squash)
>RAW Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair

I thought it would be worse.

Surprisingly not as terrible as I thought wolfcuck would come up with. A lot of dumbass in there, but at least he didn't insert Nash or Hogan in.

>pie eating contest
I get Wolfcuck thinks it's funny because "hahaha look at the fat fucks!", but could even be cool on the main card if they fight to knock each other to win the advantage (like a mix of a last man standing and an ironman match)

>Drew vs Orton
The ultimate pissbreak, both can't wrestle a fun match for themselves.

>WWE championship
Sure, build your main event scene with men made of glass. What could go wrong?

>Universal championship
Everybody wants Lesnar vs Bobbo, but the MMA build would be cringe and DC is a charisma vacuum. Wrestling is fake, get over it.

He posted this on the 22nd, so I'm going to respond to it as if it's trying to book from the most recent shows to Mania.
>Ultimate X Match
Three words in and this is already cringe. Ultimate X is an Impact thing, show some dignity. Anyway, none of those guys are on 205 Live and demoting four guys who are all highly pushed on their respective shows to the bottom rung show a month before Mania is fucking stupid.
>Cena vs EC3
This is at least feasible. It's not a particularly good use of Cena, but Cena and EC3 can both show up on Raw, so it's probably going to be better than most of the rest of this.
>Nakamura vs. Dream
The IC Championship is on Raw, but this is blue and has Nakamura, indicating it's a SmackDown match. Nakamura vs. Dream is actually kind of an interesting match (even if Dream will probably be busy the night before), and this almost would've made sense if it just said US Championship, because you can fairly easily put the US belt back on Nakamura.
>Batista vs. Triple H
Assuming Triple H's pec heals, this'll probably happen, so, sure.
>Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan is the WWE Champion, taking the belt off of him this close to Mania is stupid. Moving Kurt Angle to SmackDown is stupid. If you wanted to have Kurt in a career threatening match, you could put him against Drew.
>Beer Money vs. The Wyatt Family
James Storm doesn't fucking work for WWE. Bobby Roode is already in a tag team with somebody else. I kinda like putting Bray and Bo together but replacing Gable with a guy who isn't even in the goddamn company is a level of retarded I'm not sure how to comprehend.
>McIntyre vs Orton
First Blood isn't a stip WWE is gonna do for a bunch of reasons. Drew is on Raw and both he and Orton are heels. Moving a guy to another show AND turning one of them just to force your match to work is stupid.

That last comment at the end was unnecessary... Too far

>EC3
no-one cares
>Batista vs HHH
Which year is it again?
>James Storm
lol
>McIntyre
boooooooooooring
>Corbin and Shane
Cringe
The rest is pretty decent.

>Corbin vs. Shane
This is so incredibly stupid I'm not even sure where to begin. He does realize Corbin lost his authority like two months ago right? And how awful him as an authority figure was? That's not even getting into how horribly cringey the Undertaker shit is.
>Strowman vs Hardy
Hardy...didn't win the fucking Rumble. And Strowman is on Raw. This is stupid. Why are you moving Strowman a month before Mania and why are you specifying Hardy won the Rumble when that didn't happen.
>Lesnar vs. Lashley
Lesnar is on Raw and is the Universal Champion and Lashley is also on Raw. You would have to bail out of Lesnar vs. Rollins, which is already booked, but this is a match that can happen without anybody shifting shows or dropping a belt so it's better than most of the rest of this card.
>Rousey vs. Lynch vs. Charlotte
I'm actually amazed he just put the right match here and didn't try to stick a dumbass stipulation or randomly hire somebody from Impact to replace Ronda or whatever.

Like a third of this card is actually feasible without somebody dropping a major belt and/or shifting shows. All the rest of it was either impossible, incredibly cringey or both (Corbin vs. Shane at Wrestlemania, fucking lord). His hate boner for short guys was especially cringe when it got to the point of bringing in a guy that's not even in the company just to replace a short workrate guy. If you're gonna try to fantasy book a month away, at least try to make it coherent.

Of course Wolfcuc doesn't like Otis

>McIntyre vs. Orton

This sounds awful

>open workouts

He's gay

Wolfcuc doesn't even want to be Wolfcuc

underrated

The card is fantastic outside of the strowman/hardy which seems like a horribly laughable joke next to everything else.

Had to make a few pre-Mania title changes to give my stars something to do, and obviously not have Rollins with the RR.

Streetfight: Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler

Women's TTC: Sasha & Bailey (c) vs Nia & Tamina (this match sets all-time record for botches)

Cruiserweight: Kalisto (c) vs Rey Mysterio

Raw TTC: The Revival (c) vs The New Day

IC 4-way Elimination: Finn Balor (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman vs Jinder Mahal

Smackdown TTC: The Usos (c) vs The Bar

US Ladder Match: R-Truth (c) vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy vs Nakamura vs Randy Orton

WH, Best of 3 Falls: Daniel Bryan (c) vs AJ Styles (guest ref: Shane McMahon)

Smackdown Women: Asuka (c) vs Carmella

UC: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Bobby Lashley (RR winner)

Raw Women Triple Threat: Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair (w/ Ric Flair)

Retirement Match: The Rock vs Triple H (guest ref: Steve Austin)

Amazing card. Plus no Sef or Kofi is a huge plus

Its fantasy booking ya simp

It'll be a squash match win for Braun

>wamen main eventing over Brock vs Bobo
Crinfe

>John Cena vs EC3. Who will experience the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat?
>Drew vs Randy
>Lashley vs Lesnar with open workout segments and weigh ins
This nigger is unironically gay as fuck, he should just come out of the closet already

WolfGod is a booking geniuses. He knows what casuals want. You sound gay thinking of these matches as gay

>Baron Corbin vs Shane McMahon for an authority role with an Undertaker run-in, beginning a Baron Corbin megapush
Is Wolfie trolling is he a genuine spastic?

yes

>wymyns main event meme
>Inoki shoot style shitty book
>loves Kevin Nash, yet puts a spot monkey in wwmeme title match at WM (also had him win a fucking RR)
>le 100% control storyline
>le LOLTNA vs LOLWWE tag match
>>>>>>>>>>>Battle of the bizarre
>John Cena in the opener / Styles on the preshow

you faggots better not EVER post wolfcuc shit on here ever again, this autist is a fucking joke

Attached: 141225092426-wwe-kevin-nash-domestic-dispute-00010104-story-top.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>Ultimate X Match
First time ever match in WWE. Ties in because of AJ. Fast paced opener to get crowd going. Thumbs up.
>Cena vs EC3
They could do some great stuff on the mic in build-up. Could be star making win. Thumbs up.
>Nakamura vs. Dream
Very intriguing match. Mind games build up? Thumbs up.
>Batista vs. Triple H
Will get casuals and lapsed fans interest. Nodq stip allows all the bells and whistles. Thumbs up.
>Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle
Wrestling purists will love it. Major stakes on line. Thumbs up.
>Beer Money vs. The Wyatt Family
Nice to see an genuine attempt to make tag team wrestling matter and rehabilitate multiple worthless talent. Thumbs up.
>McIntyre vs Orton
Good win for McIntyre to get some credibility for a future main event run. Thumbs up.
>Corbin vs. Shane
Nice to see some creativity instead usual boring crap people book (muh 8 man ladder match for u.s. title). Pairing Corbin with Taker would make him matter. Thumbs up.
>Strowman vs Hardy
Can the fiery underdog babyface overcome the most heel? Thumbs up.
>Lesnar vs. Lashley
Holy fucking dimes. Thumbs up.
>Rousey vs. Lynch vs. Charlotte
If Charlotte goes over. Thumbs up.

Attached: 1503520505942.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

>Ultimate X match
>Styles Vs Finn Vs Ali Vs Ricochet
Unrealistic and a bad match to waste someone like AJ Styles in on the card. He should be in a *adjusts fedora* workrate match. Otherwise, not a bad idea and a decent easy to open the show. Finn in there with the Cruiserweights helps the division.

>Cena Vs EC3
Yup. Can't go wrong. Would personally have McIntyre with Cena but this is good.

>Batista Vs Triple H No DQ
Yup, very good. Realistic and makes sense.

>Angle Vs Bryan Career match
Good. Makes sense and a good send off for Angle.

>Beer Money Vs Wyatt's
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking terrible tbqh. Waylon Mercy is the absolute shits for one. He was genuinely terrible and the only reason he's remembered is being compared to Wyatt. Bo and Bray won't make sense now, doesn't matter if they're brothers. Gonna be a yikes.

>Orton Vs McIntyre
This is good. First Blood isn't happening though. By all means have Orton get color in a singles match.

>Corbin Vs Shane
Yes this is good. Carder as MOD is a fresh change.

>Braun Vs Hardy
Terrible.

>Lesnar Vs Lashley
Fantastic. Perfect idea for the build.

>Ronda Vs Becky Vs Charlotte
Excellent. Becky goes over. This must main event.

Overall pretty decent. Need stuff to break up the show a bit like cool down matches and the Elias skit mentioned, I question AJ, Braun, Jeff, Waylon Mercy and Bo but overall it's good.

7/10

Attached: images (96).jpg (298x169, 14K)

>Ambrose, Nia & Tamina vs. EC3, Alexa & Mickie
Perfect
>RAW Tag Team Championship: Revival (c) vs. Roode & Gable vs. Owens & Zayn
Yup that's good
>Cruiserweight Championship: Murphy (c) vs. Kushida
Perfect

>United States Championship Ladder Match: R-Truth (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Ali vs. Rusev vs. Joe vs. Nakamura
Great

>SD Tag Team Shane McMahon & The Miz vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. SAnitY vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. The Bar
Eh. I question the gauntlet format. Could be too dragged out or if you rush it or your having guys job very quickly. Perhaps make this a slower paced cool down 2v2 or triple threat tag match from the big opener?

>>Women's Tag Team Championship: Bayley & Sasha Banks (c) vs. Lita & Trish Stratus
Fantastic.

>AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton
Perfect

>Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre vs. Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
Not good. You can't waste McIntyre in a 6 Man match like this. He should be a big singles match. I can see the logic in this though, but this is a basic RAW match.

>Intercontinental Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Aleister Black
Not bad.

>SD Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs. Sonya Deville
I like Sonya, but she's not ready. Uncoordinated and botches too much. Young and green so has to get a few years under her belt. Bliss is better for Asuka or even an NXT call up like Shayna or Kairi.

>Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins
Is what it is.

>WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
Is the Fastlane match now, but I would have been for this. If Kofi pulls an Eddie NWO 2004 he can definitely be in the WWE title match.

>Mask vs. Hair: Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio
Sucks. We've seen this on SD too many times. You either ruin Rey's gimmick or mess with Andrade's looks.

>Elias vs. The Undertaker (squash)
Perfect

>RAW Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
Perfect

Realistic, but you're missing people. 7/10

Pretty based other than the Corbin/Taker thing.

I guess Wolfcuck isn't so bad after all

Attached: good shit.png (578x790, 386K)

>Streetfight: Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler
Not good. Drew needs a bigger singles match

>Women's TTC: Sasha & Bailey (c) vs Nia & Tamina (this match sets all-time record for botches)
Can see it easily happening

>Cruiserweight: Kalisto (c) vs Rey Mysterio
Would be good.

>Raw TTC: The Revival (c) vs The New Day
Not bad

>IC 4-way Elimination: Finn Balor (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman vs Jinder Mahal
Not bad

>Smackdown TTC: The Usos (c) vs The Bar
We've already had this a million times

>US Ladder Match: R-Truth (c) vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy vs Nakamura vs Randy Orton
Good

>WH, Best of 3 Falls: Daniel Bryan (c) vs AJ Styles (guest ref: Shane McMahon)
Smark: The Match. Seriously though I'm certain it would be good, but I question it's placement because you'll have a dead crowd. It's a great match on the wrong show at the wrong time. Not a good idea.

>Smackdown Women: Asuka (c) vs Carmella
Already happened. You've got Bliss who's more over and can get a better match with an NXT call up like Shayna or Kairi.

>UC: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Bobby Lashley (RR winner)
Perfect

>Raw Women Triple Threat: Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair (w/ Ric Flair)
Perfect

>Retirement Match: The Rock vs Triple H (guest ref: Steve Austin)
Thus shouldn't main event, the women should for one. This should be like a third or two thirds of the way through the show. Why would this be a retirement match??? With this logic you're preventing yourself from ever booking Rock in a match again and you can't do the same with HHH either when you need him. The match itself is fine, makes sense and gets Rock on there and Hunter gets his ego boost which is essentially a tax for any WM card. This should be a basic singles match (Austin as ref is great) no stipulation, not the main event.

Oh hi Wolfcuck. Didn't see you there.

>or he posts this shit himself
I don't. No post without this trip has been me since I started using it.

profoundly rent free

boring, uncreative

Some of Wolfpac's takes are good but he needs to stop being such a size queen. Braun belongs nowhere near the WWE title match. He's green as goose shit in the ring and can't cut a passable promo if his script doesn't include fucking stage directions. Swap him and AJ's place on the card. AJ can be the champ and Braun just interfere and beat the shit out of the three midgets during their match for no reason.

an uninspired "get everybody on the card" bore of a card

Devils Advocate.

How can something be unrealistic on a fantasy card? AJ is never going to be a guy you can put on GMA. His smark dream matches constantly fails to deliver and live up to the hype. He started as an X-Division guy, he should finish as X-Division guy and elevate that division.

Waylon Mercy as Bray's step-daddy would be a great storyline reason for Bray Wyatt to be re-inspired.

Braun vs. Hardy would be terrible to who? 5 star dirtsheet reading marks?

AJ feuding with Hardy in 2010 TNA and it was shit. Braun squashing Hardy would be far better.

Why are we still talking Rock x Elias in a concert? Can we please get Elias a new gimmick?

wolfchad based as always

>having the monster heel squash the babyface in the world title match at Wrestlemania

Maybe it would give you new material to jack off to, and maybe we could make a few webms of Jeff flipping around the ring, but I cannot think of a worse idea.

>Braun vs. Hardy would be terrible to who? 5 star dirtsheet reading marks?
Remember Jeff vs. Jinder? That was terrible for everyone with eyes. This would be no better.

>How can something be unrealistic on a fantasy card?
True, but why not just have Cena Vs Austin, Rock Vs Brock, Carder Vs Sting, Cormier Vs Conor all on the same show. We gotta keep it challenging tho brotha!

Regarding AJ, I respectfully disagree. Yes he was a X Division guy originally and would do wonders for the Cruiserweights. But historically usually little offshoots WWE sets apart from RAW/SD like the Light Heavyweights, NWA, old Cruiserweights, Hardcore, WWEECW etc - great ideas, but they either don't last long or just aren't good.
AJ's over 40 years old, respected vet who does have some appeal. I say use his ability to work like a 05-07 Benoit or Shawn 08-10. Obviously he's never going to be a star, this was never WWE's intention - but his talents are better used helping real stars get over and having someone safe and experienced to work with rather than on something that's damaged goods or dead in the water.

Waylon Mercy's gimmick was fantastic, but he was terrible as a performer when it came down to it - and I really don't think the current audience would give a shit about him. Can totally see why you can associate him and Bray, obvious reasons, but I don't see it.

Hardy Vs Braun is a terrible idea I think. Wouldn't be a bad match, but Jeff's place is as an older guy helping to get people over to then go on to challenge the champions. He's another gate keeper. Braun winning the WWE title makes sense though because that title is a world title, but it's still a midcard belt, i.e. WHC 2010 - 2013 so that would help Braun get to the next level. Also thinking literally, Braun's a babyface and he's in there with Jeff who's beloved. Just seems like a really bad match up I think. Braun could have destroyed Jeff in minutes months prior to this and faced an Orton or even Cena for him to win then get back to his ways of being credible enough to fight Roman or Brock later on

You're an uninspired bore of a poster

> AJ is never going to be a guy you can put on GMA

shut the fuck up e-Drone

>5-star dirtsheet reading marks

rent free

Ain't him, but he was making a fair point

Pre-show: Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (c) vs Kushida

Pre-show: Women's comical rumble

1. Raw Tag: The Revival (c) vs The Bar vs DiY

2. USA Championship: R-Truth (c) squashed by Rusev in ten seconds.

3. SmackDown! Women's and Women's Tag Team - Asuka (c), Io Shirai & Kairi Sane vs Lacey Evans, Sasha Banks (c) & Bayley (c). Interferences of Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss.

4. No DQ: Triple H vs Batista

5. IC: Gaunlet Match - Seth Rollins (c) vs Elias vs Dean Ambrose vs Braun Strowman vs The Miz vs Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre vs Sami Zayn vs Rey Mysterio vs Bray Wyatt vs Jeff Hardy vs EC3 vs Velveteen Dream. Rusev enters as suprise just before the end proclaiming that he is going to unify everything.

6. WWE Universal Championship: Hell in a Cell - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Bobby Lashley

7. Winner takes control of The Club: AJ Styles w/Gallows, Anderson & Ziggler vs Finn Bálor w/Nakamura & The Usos

The Undertaker special segment announcing his retire. No music segment or shit like that

8. RAW Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch

9. WWE Champioship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs John Cena

Dream vs Nakamura sounds like a great feud ngl

>Buddy Murphy (c) vs Kushida
Good

>Women's rumble
Good

>Raw Tag: The Revival (c) vs The Bar vs DiY
Good

>Asuka (c), Io Shirai & Kairi Sane vs Lacey Evans, Sasha Banks (c) & Bayley (c). Interferences of Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss.
Don't get it. Why not just have a singles match later on for the SD and a match to assist with making the tags look decent. Breaks the show up a bit I think, but this is a clusterfuck

>No DQ: Triple H vs Batista
Perfect. Great match, great placement, great stip.

>IC: Gaunlet Match - Seth Rollins (c) vs Elias vs Dean Ambrose vs Braun Strowman vs The Miz vs Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre vs Sami Zayn vs Rey Mysterio vs Bray Wyatt vs Jeff Hardy vs EC3 vs Velveteen Dream. Rusev enters as suprise just before the end proclaiming that he is going to unify everything.
If you're struggling to get guys in the show put them in the ATGMBR. Gauntlets on a PPV are either really dragged out our you're rushing and quickly having people lose. Not good.

>6. Universal Championship: Hell in a Cell - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Bobby Lashley
Great. You'd have to give a reason as to why HIAC. Do they hate each other that much? Why this instead of a steel cage for MMA-esque deal? Would they even use the cell at all? Do they hate each other enough to use weapons? Like I say, Brock and Bobbo is great but why HIAC?

>7. Winner takes control of The Club: AJ w/Gallows, Anderson & Ziggler vs Finn Bálor w/Nak & The Usos
Not good. Another hodgepodge with no meaning or sense to it. Why should anyone care who runs a stable that either doesn't exist or no one cares about?

>The Undertaker special segment announcing his retire. No music segment or shit like that
Can't go wrong. Really nice segment similar to Austin at WM25. A break for the audience. Good stuff.

>8. RAW Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch
Great. Should main event.

>9. WWE Champioship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs John Cena
Good. Should be like 3rd or 4th match from last however

unironically extremely based and much better than the real card

HOLY FUCKING DIMES

The ideas about Lashley vs Lesnar in a HiaC match are about 1. Two beasts who need to be jail for audience security 2. Create previously a storyline which justifies an intense hate 3. The clear reference to MMA.

The Bullet Club thing requires a previous storywork that really doesn't exist. It's most like a fantasy booking which should have started years ago.

The women's championships match is about a japanese team vs an american team with Asuka in her nazi outfit vs Lacey in her american patriot soldier gimnick. Fusion both title matches in just one lets to create a storyline, a "stable" (the japs) and waste only two spots in the entire show for wymens

It's called HEAT. I know you've never watched wrestling when their actually was some.

Attached: ZZZZZ.jpg (462x447, 41K)

WolfGOD is a match making genius

Wolfchad is secretly a Bryan mark

>books Bryan in some high profile Angle retirement match
>accidentally admitted that Lesnar vs Bryan was one of the last remaining dream matches

BASED

strowman vs jeff hardy is unironically a match a 12 year old would book

You probably prefers Goku Inuyasha vs Ichigo Narutaki 45 minutes judo match but this is WrestleMania

And unironically a match a 12 years would want to see (unlike Gargano vs. AJ or Owens vs. Bryan), which creates a new fanbase. Based WolfChad drawing dimes in the present and future.

MAGA KO vs Captain Planet Daniel Bryan is the one money drawing feud they might have

Much better than anything the WWE has donde since 2012 at least

so is he just a TNA fan then? yikes

Would be based

>I know you've never watched wrestling when their actually was some
You mean back in the 80's when Hogan literally always beat the bad guy at Wrestlemania? This event is supposed to be the climax, you don't use it to build heat or get over. You should be over already by the time you get there.

Attached: 1509931607829.jpg (736x552, 36K)

>Old man Taker ruining the legacy of the ministry gimmick

Attached: leave office.gif (352x200, 1.86M)

Why would they want to see 2 guys they like fight

You know how homophobes have bigger boners for gay porn? Same concept

(You) weren't.

Owens can't be a MAGAt as he is a French-Canadian who's actually had sex

Manlets, anti draws like cena, randy, bobby and corbin. Women match. Looks like something WWE would do. So it sucks. Wolfcuck end ya life. Nash never drew a dime btw.