Was it a work, Yea Forums?

Was it a work, Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture.jpg (571x490, 50K)

I don't watch WWE so I don't care

Obviously.

Nice edit, but this is actually real lmao

Attached: salt.png (1439x1480, 1.12M)

>#classy

Attached: 1506902894732.png (763x759, 321K)

>Vince this desperate for ratings he's going to cure leukaemia on live TV

There's no doubt in my mind that it's a work to get Roman over as a sympathetic figure. Vince has done far worse.

>Vince has done far worse.
And for much less

Based bigdog coming back to save wrestlemania

Roman probably had some sort of surgery and now he's ready to come back.

>Roman reveals his make-a-wish is for Dean to stay

inb4 he dies

Dunno if you’re a Britbong too, but it’s from a rag called the Daily Star. Making a long story short this probably isn’t true kek

Are all your newspaper rags outside like The Times of London?

The Vince tweet is real too

Because that's all it takes.

>spoiler alert: The Times is also a rag

The Colossal Canine is coming back, lads!

Attached: 19EED62C-3B04-4601-8304-ACCB92EE72EC.jpg (750x1078, 214K)

Private Eye is the only legitimate print media.

Ratings so shit you need to wheel out a dying man? Yikesola.

Who says it'll be good news? "Address the status of his battle" doesn't sound like good news. If he was returning, why use such serious wording? Why not make it a surprise moment?

Surprises don't bring back viewers.

>Murdoch paper
>not a rag
get a ding-dong diddly clue, begging ya

To get a good rating

the spectator isn't too bad too.

I’m sure it’ll essentially be a “I’m fighting as hard as I can to get back to you guys” and maybe an announcement that he’ll be in Seth’s corner at WM.

Vince claimed that the dwindling ratings were because they lost Roman and Cena, even though the ratings started the downward trend months before Roman left. Vince is either shoot senile or believes his own bullshit.

Attached: 1542605164626.jpg (600x523, 38K)

t. Nigel Peerley-Parker, Oxfordshire

God, imagine if the ratings barely bump after this announcement, that would be pretty funny.

>Vince is either shoot senile or believes his own bullshit.
Why not both?

He believes his own bullshit because hes senile.

Confirmed work

Yeah bruh, how long have ya been watching wwe?

>"first few round of treatment are done, i still cant compete but i can guest referee for wrestlemania"

Begging you to get laid, incel

Attached: roman eyebrows.jpg (1366x768, 106K)

>gets bone marrow transplant
>gets the closest thing to a "cure" there is
>Vince hears this and demands Roman makes an announcement
Not that difficult to figure out

>Hey guys uh im hanging in there and im gonna kick this thing, ya dig?
>also i got a new movie coming out with the rock, hope you all see it
>And seff... i know youre gonna beat brock lesnars ASS at wrestlemania... bitch
>believe that!

Thanks for saving me three hours bro.

Hopefully they plummet even further.

reminder that the average life span for an adult leukemia relapse is 5-6 months, and 5 year survival rate is 5%

this could be really bad news and i pray it isnt

>Bad News Barrett returns just to deliver this tidbit

I bet there's literally no update - just Roman saying he's had some chemo, is progressing alright and WILL return. Essentially the same promo as before but again because Vince desperately wants to pop that rating.

Oh look at mr. fancypants who thinks he's too good for the 6man tag matches.

I'd fucking mark.

Unless Teddy Long is telling us it's happening, I don't give a shit about tag matches playa.

>its real
SAVE_US.BIGDOG

I would pop but it would be in poor taste

>ygw he comes back along woth benoit guerrero and ultimate warrior

Holefully he'll call out Baron Corbin for appropriating Cancer culture by being bald.

>bringing back a dying man in a desperate attempt to pop a rating
this shit is so carny

*gets a titanic pop*
*says he will beat leukemia*
*ratings literally hit record highs*
*dimes rain from the sky*
*the WWE Championship, Universal Championship and IWGP Heavyweight Championship materialize around his waist*
*is christened the GOAT*

Attached: romantapout.jpg (700x394, 44K)

>bringing a dying man back to try and pop the dying ratings
Pottery

I hope the crowd boos him just for old times sake

>implying they won't go down

Reigns is an anti-draw

No
Vince hasnt "done worse" what the hell are you talking about.

Its 99.99% not a work.
If some fucking how multiple people actually agreed to do this as a work, it would be one of the biggest controversies in media history and wwe would go under.

>kayfabe stories about rape and abortion aren't as bad as lying about cancer
You're technically right, but let's not act like Vince is incapable of being that shitty.

The only people who have really had surprise returns in WWE after WM30 are Sting, the Rock, and the Hardies. Just another thing making WWE worse than it was, when there was something shocking all the time. It's not a big loss for Raw and SmackDown, but they've had how many fucking Royal Rumbles the last two years? None of them had one shocking comeback. 150-180 fucking chances, no Nash, no Eugene, no Benoit, no JBL, nothing.

Yo
Yo yo yo
Theye going to have Brock come out and get in chemo romans face to try to get seth over
Fucking desperate

>HERE COMES THE BIG DOG

Attached: 51hktNh8UAL.jpg (308x500, 54K)

>and 5 year survival rate is 5%
that 5% had the money to treat it like roman does
he's gonna be fine

having money doesnt magically cure leukemia, hell have the best treatment but theres only so much doctors can do

this is low even for WWE
guy has cancer, let him recover, not fly around to their shitty tv show to pop a rating

Hashtags were a mistake

Attached: 1446516937652.png (968x559, 933K)

But it's his yard now.

when your cousin can afford to sacrifice some 3rd world poojeet for his pristine bone marrow, you can survive any cancer

Big Scoops Rovert is hinting that Roman will have a match at Fastlane

>Mfw Brock gives him an f5

Attached: A++rchitect.png (448x504, 233K)

>roman comes out, he's just about to speak into the mic
>becky lynch suddenly flies out of no where and starts beating him with a crutch
OII OI IM THE MAN NOW DOG

>15 minute segment about how she is cool as roman is dragged off screen

This

cant believe someone typed this shit out expecting a pop...

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-090102.png (480x854, 208K)

Time to watch Raw again

Is Vince really that desperate for ratings that he has to wheel Reigns out now?

Yes.

>Dave Meltzer said, “Vince felt that the reason the ratings are down is because the product is stale, the stars are stale and ‘we don’t have any superstars and these guys that we have aren’t gonna be superstars so we need to make new superstars so we gotta get guys that we haven’t ruined.’”

>Reading Toby Young, James Delingpole and Rod Liddel
Jesus wept, sort your life out.

would Roman really be that much more over if he survived cancer though?

I really hate this guy, please just retire. Roman and Cena are cancer.

Based Big Dog returning.
No doubt he just needs some good vibes because times is hard.
Leukemia is probably going to force him into retirement.

seething bexcel

Pray? You do know that god does not exist. Also fuck roman, fuck religion, fuck wwe, fuck school and fuck genders

>Classy
>Waiting to give a public update of your cancer status in order to do it on a national television show for maximum attention as an ass-brained ratings stunt instead of just Tweeting either "That jabroni cancer is all in remission and shit, couldn't run with the BIG DAWG son!" or "I'm gunna survive this jk lol I'm dying"

Pick one.

Its Reigns, expect bad ratings. He is as much as anti draw as Cena and Beko.

>Vince has done far worse than WORK SHOOT CANCER

Like what?

>Its 99.99% not a work.
>If some fucking how multiple people actually agreed to do this as a work,

I get what you're saying, and you're 100% right, and this is MOST DEFINITELY not a work. But this is the WWE, run by a senile, narcissistic carny who has a history of thinking he's perfect enough to get away with any stupid shit. Who has spent the past 20-30 years surrounding himself with nothing but bobbleheaded, yes-men fucksticks that wouldn't disagree with him on anything.

So while I'm 100% sure that, even if Vince got something as fucking stupid as working cancer in his head, that any number of people would have intervened, physically if need be, to stop it before it reached television, I really can't shake the feeling that shenanigans are afoot and we really are living in the most fucked up timeline.

So is wheeling out a cancer patient to pop a rating

Every other factor is also in Roman's favor. The relapsed happened a decade later (the longer the gap the better the survival rate, 10 years being WELL over the average survival rate), he's otherwise physically healthy and athletic (always some degree of benefit for surviving any disease), and he caught the relapse nice and early (probably the biggest factor for survival).

He is so far above the average survival rate as to be an outlier. No guarantees on anything, obviously, but you cannot possibly be better positioned to deal with a leukemia relapse than Roman was.

>Vince has done far worse.

Like what?

>inb4 the Benoit tribute

I wouldn't call ordering a hit on him and his family and erasing him from history a "tribute".

Big Dog's doing media rounds.

WWE has their face back.

Attached: Capture.jpg (568x490, 49K)

Roman going over cancer twice damn

This will happen. He'll guest ref taker vs cena 2

Yeah they gave him a bloodectomy.

Wholesome

If someone told me Brock didn't even have a mobile phone I wouldn't even blink an eye. I can see him being one of these guys that's only reachable by mail.

he uses a pager and if someone needs to talk with him he has to drive to a payphone.

>Vince dindu nuffin!!!!
Vince was a false alibi for Jimmy Snuka when he murdered his girlfriend.

Vince strongarmed Brian Pillman's widow into making a statement on Raw less than 24 hours after he died.

I don't understand how WWE "stars" use hashtags. Aren't they meant to be something a normal person can easily "tag" their post with so that you can join in on a discussion?

Then you see shit like this, and it makes you think "What the FUCK are they even using these hashtags for".

Literally who is posting with the hashtag #hesnothatbig

Fuck me I hate the E

Attached: blisstarded.png (266x95, 8K)

>Linus tech tips

Attached: 2E739D3C-C9D6-4AC4-BA87-7A784704D37B.png (446x435, 70K)

Absolutely based

Kek

>using le shoot name cancer victim to advertise your tv show
pretty much, guys a scumbag through and through

100% a work. He was filming that terrible Fast and the furious spin off, with the rock.
It's the prefect cover too, as nobody can call it out without looking like a huge dick

Attached: 1549499457675.gif (544x306, 1.45M)

>Vince ever admitting that he ruined anything or anyone

1/10.

i hope Big Dog really does beat it, percentages be damned. That would be really cool

Attached: RwCnmQP.gif (390x267, 1.92M)

Why do you assume just because he's returning that it's good news? Four months isn't that long of a time to beat cancer. He might just want to tell us how much longer he has to live.

They're gonna get Brock to beat his ass to draw massive heat.

It's now announced he's going to be on good morning America tuesday morning. He's definitely announcing he's cancer free

"I came back her to impart a lesson to all the kids who rooted for the Big Dog. A hard Lesson. A final Lesson."

yeh I think it's going to be good news

>A final Lesson.
kek

Classic heel Mr. McMahon

Based HotRod working the simmering grauniadettys into a spluttering seethola.

Yeah dude I know hes a scumbag
But this would be an entirely new low by a fucking village mile.
Bottom line.

HOWEVER
God damn, Roman free of cancer just like that?

Monday Lesnar will F5 the cancer out of Reigns
Storyline fixed problem solved

I'm putting my money on this. He might even do a spear or a superman punch at Brock for a good pop at Wrestlemania.

Hey man we got Jeff Jarrett at this year's Rumble (and that's a good thing).

Sable also take most of his messages for him iirc

Did somebody touch your wee wee when you were a toddler?

Well, if he was going to beat it, he was going to beat it quickly, because the longer it would go on, the more likely it would be that it would end up bad.

Vince knows he Will get a rating boost With this So ofc he Will announce it beforehand.

Based I don't watch WWE so I don't care poster

15 million views on Youtube after less than a week, not even memeing

>real name
Uh oh

And how many of those watch RAW on The USA Network?

I'm getting Warrior vibes. He is gonna show up, give a nice speech and then be found dead a few days after.

Attached: 1510106734284.png (600x664, 300K)

>give a nice speech

Unless he's been taking promo classes I doubt that

Hey Zack.

>But this would be an entirely new low by a fucking village mile.
it wouldn't though, like do your homework man because this is nothing for Vince