So Serena vs Ronda at Summer Slam or Serena and Naomi as tag champs, which is it Yea Forums?

So Serena vs Ronda at Summer Slam or Serena and Naomi as tag champs, which is it Yea Forums?

Attached: slice knows.png (1439x1857, 948K)

Based Serena, the signing that finally tanks the company

Why?
I can understand Rousey because its in an overlapping audience/industry, but this makes no sense.

She is going to face Becky
Becky will just be the woman that fights celebrities

Wimmens wrestlers will look like total shit losing to a fucking tennis player

WWE was a step down for Ronda, it's about 10 steps down for Serena.

Have you seen the size of this bitch? Serena is HUGE.

Because WWE wants the female audience.

>implying the women show up to watch the women

I honestly don't get this
Did her tennis career get rekt from being a confirmed roid abuser, and I just didn't hear about it? Because that's the only way her signing with WWE makes sense to me
Ronda had to flop in MMA before joining them
Even Mike Tyson was in legal problems and was banned from boxing when he did his WWE run

unironically this
why would she ever agree to this

>*BTFO's you and works you into carniedom*

Attached: sp20-Naomi-Osaka-2.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

They dont, and thats the point. Its killing WWE. #LetWWEDie

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (640x360, 22K)

Because their careers died(Ronda) or are dying(Serena). This is just a way to make a quick and easy buck on their way out because wrestling is still outdated and niche but still tried desperately to be mainstream so celebrities like this can work little for big paychecks.

no more ugly sheboons please

I still wouldn't do it from Serena's standpoint. Tennis has a decent advertiser list you can make money off of and she's still the biggest if not top 3 draw in women's tennis.

Why don't they look to NJPW then. Their resurgence was because of the influx of women watching. 40% of their audience are female according to statistics. Maybe more now. I know when I watch their shows I try and pay attention to the audience and I swear sometimes it looks like more than half are women. Compared to WWE audiences and it's 95% neckbeards. Do you know how many women wrestlers NJPW has? None. Women go to see hunky guys.

>Everything I've ever seen Slice post has come true

That has to be sarcasm

"Women"

this serena could probably take on two gorrilas and a water bufallo in a shoot fight

>Slice

Attached: merse-2.jpg (800x600, 48K)

>believing Slice Wrestling
Kek what a retard

Serena is worth $100 million, she's not doing anything with WWE.

WWE was at its most successful when they catered to the 18-34 male demographic. Why on earth would they want women?

I get that women spend more than men (generally) but women don't really like women's wrestling, they like men.

Women love male aggression, female aggression does nothing for them.

Furthermore, Serena isn't a combat athlete. Laila Ali would be a better choice but she's probably 90 now.