You're not a fake fan, are you?

You're not a fake fan, are you?

Attached: wrestling bingo 2.png (903x900, 872K)

No, I'm not a fan of bingo halls sorry OP.

do I cross what I watch or cross what I dont watch?

There's more to life than wrestling user

Put me ding-dong diddly right there boy. Then, now and forever...

Attached: 20190221_201218.png (902x900, 794K)

Redpill Me on DDT, NOAH & WRESTLE-1.
They're the only other ones I'm interested in.

I only watch NWA so I dont care. But since Crockett Cup is coming, I am going to see wrestlers from NJPW, CMLL and ROH.

Attached: NWA-TNT-NYC-BILLY-CORGAN-1179x768.jpg (1179x768, 98K)

Shit, forgot my pic

Attached: 20190221_201524.png (902x900, 783K)

You'll like Jay White, Dalton Castle & RUSH.

Rate my taste

Attached: IMG_20190221_211839.png (903x900, 779K)

Tried Ice Ribbon but couldn't get into it.

Attached: what_am_I_doing_with_my_life.png (903x900, 821K)

>WWE free space
>Stardom to complete the weeb column
>PWG to complete the Smark row
>DDT and CZW in the same row as Lucha
>IMPACT in the same row as a bunch of Joshi stuff and same column as obsolete has beans

Expertly designed. I'm actually impressed.

Attached: ef876da7-06eb-4c1d-93af-cb626d2fc2a0.gif (500x211, 398K)

>Having CZW on there instead of GCW
Yikes

This seems like the most reasonable way to win.

Attached: bingo.png (903x900, 863K)

I literally don't watch any of these. The only wrestling I watch is from the webms that anons post here and the matches that my little cousins have with each other while I'm baby sitting them.

Attached: 1548985920291.gif (487x815, 65K)

I only watch New Japan

Occasionally watch AAA but not that often. Ran into OWEs youtube channel yesterday. Might check them out later tonight.

You need any redpills on any CMLL lads hit up the Friday thread.

Attached: 1550779848031-.png (903x900, 696K)

Watch this, you might like it.

Attached: gotsomethingforyou.gif (607x609, 514K)

Attached: IMG_20190221_212853.png (903x900, 772K)

Attached: fj.png (903x900, 873K)

Attached: received_1184547991703513.jpg (1080x1076, 161K)

Im a big wrestling fun inlove our business but right now im only interested in the young bucks and where they been wrestling. Im glad they dint sell out to wwe or how i call it wwshit.

Attached: 0703C5AA-ABD4-4D71-8260-3C3413C34293.jpg (1024x1021, 394K)

Where is igf and ism faggot?

Look i like wrestling and all, but is not a high art or anything like that. You can be proud of listening lots of music, books, movies, etc. But if you watch too much wrestling you are not any more cultured, just a geek, the weird kind of geek

>t. You can be proud of listening lots of music, books, movies, etc

Most of these things are also incredibly consumerist with the majority of the medium being low-brow.
Not only that, but reading is the most inherently juvenile medium there is.

Says who? Get the F out if you dont like our business. Theres no difference between reading a book, movies or wrestling. I love wrestling and im proud of it. Talk shit get bit

>literally playing bingo for bingo hall feds

Do they not see the irony?

It's not our business, it's our sport. People who say our business is not a sport are harming our business.

Yes its my f***ing business. I buy ppvs, meet and greets, interviews etc... i put money to it so it is my damm f***ing business also.

Well now this is a interesting debate. I like wrestling because the characters, and their stories. BUT... i know how limited it is, it revolves around conflict within a set of rules. You can innovate so much, but there is only so much wrestling can offer.
Any other medium has a much wider reach, and if we are talking about someone proud of consuming lots of something. You cant seriously claim that someone who reads a lot is at the same cultural level than someone who watches a lot of wrestling

sure thing, sport

0/10
6/10
9/10
8/10
8/10
8/10
10/10
9/10
8/10

Attached: 1239848923.jpg (903x900, 784K)

No I have a full time job

>You cant seriously claim that someone who reads a lot is at the same cultural level than someone who watches a lot of wrestling

Depends what they read. Also depends what wrestling they watch.
For every shit WWE angle there's a Twilight book.
I meant though, by saying that books are inherently lower than other mediums, is that the conveyance of story within them is directly shackled by words on a page/screen, the most simplistic means of delivery.
Movies, music, even wrestling and games, have to rely on potentially not only that but other methods the viewer has to observe more closely to decipher themselves, visual elements and subtleties.
Obviously there are books that no wrestling angle will come close to, because those books are written by genuinely high-minded individuals packed full of social commentary ahead of their time, but I think that's more to do with that medium meeting it's potential in a way wrestling never will because wrestling will always cater toward social trend and families, which lessens it's value. The potential is there though in theory, I think.

Funny that bingo hall feds are on a bingo board.

Wew is back up, go back there.

what do I do with this? mark the ones I know? the ones I like? the ones who are a draw? the ones who have dilation stations to accommodate my needs?

mark what you watch

The only ones I watch and objectively the only ones worth watching atm
P O T T E R Y

Attached: IMG_20190221_141815.jpg (903x900, 959K)

>this reading comprehension

Wrestling's your business alright.

Lots of Impact + joshi watchers here
When will Don bring in a joshi?

Attached: 74749599292.png (1287x1262, 1.52M)

10/10, fellow E-Chad.

Attached: 1550779848031.jpg (903x900, 434K)

>WATCHING EVOLVE, PROGRESS OR ROH IN 2019

LMAO

All I watch

Attached: 1550779848031s.jpg (1080x1920, 323K)

based retard

been meaning to check out AAA. what are their big events, major players, and matches I should watch?

I don’t care to make a bingo but I solely watch NXT and Ice Ribbon along with classic PPVs

I literally know all of them except that one with the tiara in the middle of the bottom row, but i'm willing to guess its TJPW or whatever that joshi fed associated with DDT is. Fuck I've spent too much time on this board. (also fuck OP, no GCW???)

Watch the show from 2-3 weeks ago it was good
Their best guys rn are hijo del vikingo, Laredo kid, taurus, fenix, killer Kross
If you've seen lucha underground you'll be familiar with a lot of the talent
Most of their shows are a train wreck and don't watch the English commentary vampiro is god awful

New Japan, ROH, PWG, DDT, PROGRESS, the 'Dom, Ice Ribbon, Tokyo Joshi Pro, Gatoh Move

Attached: DyM0_FNU0AEELWk.jpg (1024x815, 132K)

How many of these are Stephanie McMahon aware of?

>ROH
>PROGRESS
cringe Agua

>no GCW, no IMPACT
that's a hug ding-dong diddly YIKES OP

oops nm I see IMPACT in the corner now. still, need that GCW

>>no IMPACT
bottom right ya blind simp

Gatoh Move stopped their weekly match uploads without explanation.
I tweeted them asking why and they didn't respond.

Attached: Dz2lqqLVsAE2Dne.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

>no ultimate surrender
PASS

can you give the specific date?

>watching wrestling

Attached: refdc'.png (903x900, 787K)

In all honesty, who in the fuck has the free time to watch or follow more than 3 of these? If it wasn't for DVR I'd never catch NJPW. Also, if you're going to be a total faggot and have womeme's wrestling on there you might as well go full faggot and have WOW.

lemme guess you have a job

Just the ones I watch somewhat regularly

Attached: faggot.jpg (903x900, 929K)

I am an unfortunate wagecuck

I've jacked off to girls from most of these promotions.

Why didn't AEW come out?

>no gcw
Confirmed pussy list

if you watch more than 3 of these you need to get a life

Damn, Japan sure loves their wrestling.

yeah. you got me. me being a wrestling fan is a total work, brother.

I only watch WWF

ddt is like small world njpw, the matches are as good as the njpw mid card.
But the comedy is god tier, Dino who's gimmick is that he rapes people, and two scatt fetishes spent 25 minniets fucking squashing a boy band and some kid got covered by octopus guts.