Which gender locker room will they change in?

Which gender locker room will they change in?

Attached: professional wrestling was a mistake.jpg (1218x986, 223K)

I'd imagine they will have gender neutral locker rooms

Fucking scum, there isn't such a thing as separate locker rooms. The gender separation is something society has falsely engraved in your head by the deep state. You certainly aren't a bright person, I bet you own guns.

SEETHING

Male and female respectively, simp

Why wouldn't a gay guy change in the guy's locker room? He's far from the first in this gay-ass business.

Attached: 1468254710082.png (640x480, 384K)

Attached: 1538609385564.png (244x348, 131K)

Why not be truly progressive and have co-ed locker rooms?

This is why Trump wins

Attached: Trump favorite.jpg (1212x1696, 318K)

Attached: ice-perfectly-shaped-to-heal-that-butthurt-memegen-a-message-20016585.png (500x665, 195K)

Sonny is male but just a big queer. Male room most likely.
Beast thing on the right idk. Janitors closet.

Despite all your seething, you're actually right about there not being gender only locker rooms. Most indies run in shitty buildings that only give them one room for everyone to change in. AEW will probably have a separate room for Cody/Bucks/Kenny/closest friends while everyone else gets a smaller, shittier locker room to change.

Will they?

um, AEW is running arenas, sweetie

Yea, which is why I said they'll get 2 rooms, and the Bucks/Cody will take the better one and make the 30 others cram into the other room. And don't call me sweetie, you British cigarette.

So the guys change with the gjrls? How do I become an indy wrestler?

Its a good job gambing is banned in America because literally none of you understand how it works. That is not good news for Trump, you'd expect the incumbent to be an odds-on favourite at this stage, and you can still get 3/2.

3/2 odds converts to a 40% chance of winning. The Dem candidates have long odds right now because they have to get through a primary and there's 20+ of them. But whoever the Dems select will immediately be the favorite to win in 2020.

Attached: predictit 2020.jpg (1301x702, 139K)

Prediction markets aren't gambling and you can still bet on the race

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-160205_Brave.jpg (1440x1384, 534K)

Don't get too excited. Most indies don't have woman's matches and the occasional ones you'll work with they usually just go change in the bathroom or hide in a corner and change with a towel wrapped around them.

Change out in the hall, like Miz.

Filthy animals.

OwO

>MMMMMM just because you cut off your dick and injury yourself with sex hormones doesn't mean you're a woman. If I hear you're changing in the women's locker room then you'll be getting these pure strikes and REST IN PEACE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Wew

IT WAS HER TURN GOD DAMNIT FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE