Is Conrad Thompson a suspect in the ongoing investigation involving Eric Bischoff and the letter he sent to the US Navy?

Is Conrad Thompson a suspect in the ongoing investigation involving Eric Bischoff and the letter he sent to the US Navy?

Attached: 4F784334-5CFD-4B71-BD2A-73B88ADF810B.jpg (600x337, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFj8huq6WwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could cause complications for AEW if that’s the case

Well, per Dave Meltzer, he was gonna be included b-but p-plans change

>So..., per Meltzer, 11/3/05...
>Fuck him. Fuck Dave Meltzer.
>You finished?
>What?
>So per Meltzer, around this time, on the Yea Forums board, the Yea Forums board that was going on in 4Channel at the time, a new meme was being pushed. Meltzer kinda freestyles that the Eric Bischoff Ted Talk meme had splintered into something about warships and Somali pirates, he gives it one-star.... Bruce, what was the rap backstage on this meme? Were the boys in on it, did it have Vince's backing, chat me up.
>Oh God.... This is the US Navy letter, right? God... I remember Dusty coming up to me when it happened, "Brooce Prichar, if you weeeellll, gon' get thees meme about the Navy over funky like ah munkeh if you weel...." But yeah, I never got it. To me.... god, it was the drizzling shits it really was.
>And if your finances are the drizzling shits, why not take out seven or eight new loans at an extortionate interest rate with ConradLoanSharks.com?

KEK
God bless you autists

>Fuck him. Fuck Dave Meltzer.
>You finished?
>What?
Holy fuck that got me

Attached: 1539534873349.png (336x366, 96K)

chat me up about conrad

Decent podcast host, but wow he gets offended over the dumbest shit ever. When they were talking about St. Valentines Day Massacre and he was genuinely upset about that name and the reasoning Bruce gave for the name.

I think he does this mostly to needle Bruce and get a reaction out of him.

nah hes just a fag
>that was homophobic but we know better these days

I think it’s more the fact that Bruce/Eric try and carny their way out of stuff. That’s what gets him pissed. And I don’t blame him.

his screaming match with eric was based

sounds hilarious
Link?

i can't find it but they yelled at each other for a good 5 minutes

Then Keep looking.

based Conrad

Turkey tits

kek

Literally got arrested for beating up his ex-wife.

Now married to Ric Flair’s other daughter.

On the latest WHW he said he was being sued. Whose suing him for what?

It was on 83 weeks. I think Eric was bullshitting about not trying to steal WWF stars and Conrad blew a gasket. Any autists remember which episode?

Probably some sort of defamation suit given all the shit that is said about wrestlers. I know Scott Steiner is in the middle of suing him over some of the merch he sells associated with Steiner.

I didn't listen to it yet, but reading the description it's probably this, episode #5, DX Invasion & Challenging WWF youtube.com/watch?v=dFj8huq6WwE

lucky trips confirm

I love you for that.

kek, he needs a podcast with Alvarez where they get mad about the most inane shit

yeah he's walking a fine line with some of those shirts