Don't watch Wrestlemania 35

Don't watch Wrestlemania 35.

Attached: d7ee5f2d3d86767a6a72ccf1b3407f99[1].jpg (427x640, 35K)

Too early brother

Why do you guys keep posting this Thai ladyboi all over this board?

Anything you say Hana-chan

Attached: 1340671878484.jpg (499x283, 76K)

This gimmick was never funny

What's her gimmick?

>hana

dont worry proper wrestler coming through

Attached: based tam.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Hmmm.....
What are her views on watching Wrestlemania 35?

>dont worry proper wrestler coming through

Attached: 1493276193766.jpg (500x500, 29K)

She doesn't have views.

another e-drone worked into teary-eyed seethe

Working my semen into a shoot straight out the end of my ding-dong diddly dick

The gimmick is she works E-Drones into a seethe

Attached: 1550536549448.jpg (1200x901, 127K)

Dont watch Stard- Oh wait no one does

Except WWE execs which, technically, are the only ones that matter when it comes to anyone non-wwe putting on a show

Whatever you say slugger

don't worry i stopped watching after WM 20

based
although really you should have stopped at 19. 19 was the true, canon ending to WWE. everything since then has been non-canon.

Attached: 20180313_fullmatches_wm19_rock_right--c5535cf111a78fa854064ce60b9e5e91[1].jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

No seriously, what is it? I don't watch Joshishit & she gives off a Thai Hooker vibe

I still watch

I haven't seen a WWE show since 2008 when Batista and Jericho got fined for bleeding on live TV

17 was the WWE series finale. 19 was the OK but unnecessary comeback episode.

Yeah maybe you're right.
It didn't have to be, if Austin didn't turn heel and/or if Vince did a proper Invasion. But the Invasion was so shit that WM 17 / the night after was the last time WWF was GOAT television.

The Pre-Attitude Era and The Attitude Era:
>from
Monday 21st October 1996 (Bret Hart returns to WWF and starts the feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin)
>to
Monday 2nd April 2001 (Stone Cold Steve Austin cements his heel turn by aligning with Triple H and Vince McMahon, and de facto top babyface The Rock leaves for 5 months for Hollywood)

R.I.P.

The Attitude Era really was the Austin Era - started with his rise and ended with his rebellious character's end. Of course there was also a year in between where Rock, Trips, Vince, Steph, Shane, Jericho, Benoit and Angle held the fort admirably. But the best moment even in that run was where Austin came back for a run-in. And as good as it was, the big question looming over it was what was gonna happen when Austin returned. Rock took his place. Austin is going to want it back. This town ain't big enough for the both of em. As GOAT as the WM 17 match and the video package was, THAT should have been the expressed story leading up to it. They shied away form that for some reason. First went with Debra shit, then just random attacks and retaliations. Should have been a long, deep story, with them openly acknowledging that now there are 2 top babyface #1 guys, and that's what this battle is for.

fug

Flower queen of asp

Attached: 1539146981145.jpg (600x399, 145K)

>A Wrestlemania that ends in "5"
Never.

I will be getting high and having sex with my gf instead.

>5
filler apart from the main event, which was really good but had the face and the heel mixed up and the wrong guy won. crowd was good though and the commentary great. match pretty damn good for a hoganwinslol match.
>15
basically a Vince Russo episode of RAW, but in a Wrestlemania wrapper. Pretty entertaining desu.
>25
Shawn-Taker was good but ultimately a meaningless midcard match. Apart from that it was hot garbage with one of the WOAT main events with the wrong guy going over. Also aesthetically one of the WOATs of all time - fucking garbage. Why was it so fucking blue?
>35
Wymmyn main eventing. They can't even run the ropes convincingly.

Attached: hogan-savage[1].jpg (539x359, 49K)

The gimmick is she wears oddly bright colors, comes out to a dubstep theme, dabs, flosses, is generally peak zoomercore, no sells your offence, performs about 3 moves one of which is a big boot then wins with a submission. Based desu

>no sells your offence
She stopped doing that thankfully. In fact, she's gone back to more like her old gimmick in terms of wrestling. Had 2 pretty damn good singles matches against Konami and Starlight Kid on the 9th and 10th.

That’s a shame, I was enjoying that shit

Show me your armpits, then.

I don't plan on it

who and what is that?

I can almost see the frog next to your post.

Worked

Kill yourself

Why the fuck would I watch 7 hours of WrestleMania.

If I didn’t like it I wouldn’t watch I don’t see the problem

Seething

Attached: 1549049566957.webm (1280x720, 656K)

>Should have been a long, deep story, with them openly acknowledging that now there are 2 top babyface #1 guys, and that's what this battle is for.
>actually thinking modern 4th wall breaking smarky storylines are desirable