4AM

>4AM
>hear thunderous knock on your front door
>open it
>see this
what do?

Attached: 1550711063773.gif (320x240, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nubgcp.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=EPGZBK-UQm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay him $150

>Go away Mark, you're drunk again.

im ding-dong diddly prepare breakfast for him

Let's go deadman

Attached: corrupted strikes.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

kek

I tell him he's gonna die of the zombie deer disease

*Footsteps*

*DING DONG*

Dead man knocking...

plus tax mark ass faggot

Attached: TAKE event.png (1041x1010, 691K)

Move in now move out
Hands up now hands down
Back up back up
Tell me what ya gonna do now
Breathe in now breathe out
Hands up now hands down
Back up back up
Tell me what ya gonna do now

Thanks for the trigger warning. That GIF gave me a psychosomatic knockout. I just woke up with my dinner all over my chest.

KEEP KNOCKING KNOCKING KNOCKING KNOCKING
WHAT?
MMMM
WHAT?

You think the autographs would be free, considering he charges $25,000 an hour to book him. And on top of that he gets like 1 or 2 million a year from Vince. Fuck him.

sup Take

YOU'RE GONNA PAY
YOU'RE GONNA PAY

Whack him with a cucumber.

Attached: Carder kryptonite.jpg (600x599, 82K)

Ask him if he knows his son is a Twitch thot.

Attached: opfagpolice.png (600x664, 429K)

Probably close the door and go back to bed. This has been isn't worth my time

All pure strikers report in

Attached: pure strike asuka.webm (640x360, 387K)

the autograph fee doesn't go to him, it goes to the con that paid him
they pay him, the marks pay them

Mmmmm......don't wanna mess with those pure dyke strikes.

damn, she's intimidating

bump for posterity's sake

Attached: 76800996.jpg (340x221, 14K)

Die, obviously

Eat the has-been, Cupcake!

Attached: angry-dog.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Attached: 1549860599653.gif (607x609, 514K)

my.mixtape.moe/nubgcp.mp3

Attached: 1536009189745.jpg (1079x1280, 141K)

>Run to my kitchen.
>Hear his shuffling footsteps approaching, still doing pure strikes into the open air
>Grab a cucumber
>He acts like it's the urn, but in reverse.
>Shuffles his ass back out of my door
Easy.

>paying $150 to some hasbeen

Attached: uh.webm (720x404, 939K)

Attached: Deville Striker.gif (498x279, 3.72M)

you're dead kid

Attached: KEEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLLIN ROLLLIN ROLLLIN ROLLLIN ROLLLLIN ROLLLLIN ROLLLLIN (800x450, 1002K)

>mmmmmmmmm I didnt order any pizza
>Close door

Let him in and then legally shoot and kill him

Take him to wrestlers court for not being cool and knocking gently and offering me a beer.

ding-dong diddly

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOW THAT'S BADASS

>Chant "IndyTaker!" *clap clap, clap clap clap!*
>Slam door
>Go back to bed

Oh no! Please taker! Don't PURE STRIKE me!

Double leg takedown and beat his nerd ass.

>instantly diving headfirst into his crotch
cmon ya simp if you wanna do gay shit that's your business but at least let him get into the bedroom first

Start a "ya know" contest.

damn i'm too late

Alright, Play time's over, sit down and shut up. Later on tonight, there's gonna be a match for the tag team titles between the Acolytes and X-Pac & Kane, whatever whatever, it's not important. The fact of the matter is, this Sunday at Summerslam the winner of that match will come face to face with this. And to make sure that my man was right, this week I put him to the test. I had Paul Bearer call out to California - San Fernando Valley to some associates of ours at the Local 81 - Paul said we're gonna need two bikes for a ride in the desert. The guy said 'Brother Paul, now we know that the Dead Man can handle it, but I don't know about the Big Show. It's August, it's 120 degrees in the middle of Death Valley.' He says 'the only things that survive in the desert are the cold-blooded...the snakes and the lizards.' Paul said 'that's all right, and in one of those bikes that you're setting up for us, I want you the Big Show to only have enough gas to get to the middle of the desert and not get back.' So we're on our way - we get to the middle of Death Valley - 120 degrees, the BigShow's bike runs out of gas. And I pull up next to him and I ask him this question: 'It's 120 degrees, how are you gonna survive?' He looks me straight in the eyes, without hesitation, he says 'I'm gonna wait 'til you go to sleep, I'm gonna stab you in the back, I'm gonna cut your flesh off, make a coat out of it, and I'm gonna eat YOUR flesh until I find food.' I said 'Good answer big man, but I don't sleep,' and I drove off and left him. I waited on the outskirts of the desert. Two days later, he walks out with a snake necktie and lizard boots, carryin' his Harley-Davidson on his shoulder. The point of the story is this. What used to be known as SummerSlam will now be known as Armageddon, and whoever shows up...will be hurt.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Fuck I guess I've done it now

bringing this back to page 1 where it ding-dong diddly belongs

If Yea Forums sends me 150 bucks, I will go to Starrcade with a cucumber and ask Carder to sign it. I will record the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=EPGZBK-UQm0

kek

fucking based

Lucky I have a safebox with 150 bucks, a bottle of Jack and a handwritten letter about why I love the business for emergencies mmmmmmmmmm