In your opinion, what was the Big Dog's best Wrestlemania match?

in your opinion, what was the Big Dog's best Wrestlemania match?

Attached: Wrestlemania 31-34.jpg (2896x2896, 695K)

the first one with brock

The first one

Brock WM31 by far.
Honestly my 3rd fav match of all time. (No I'm not an Edrone)
They beat the piss out of each other and the crowd was red fucking hot throughout. Then Rollins cashing in was perfection. And Brock's hard way was great

Wm 31. Legit best mania main event match of all time

>I personally think chris benoit triple threat match at wm20 is the best wm main event of all time due to the massive amount of workrate and chris benoit was a better worker than roman reigns.

Attached: fedora neckbeard.jpg (500x587, 30K)

31 (actually good match)
32 (boring)
33 (terrible)
34 (boring)

Yikes.
>Bret vs Shawn
>Austin vs Rock
>Lesnar vs Angle
>Benoit vs HBK vs HHH
>Taker vs Edge
>Taker vs HBK
>Bryan vs Orton vs Batista

First one with Brock, less fancy moves, they actually tell the story and try to kill each other before Rollins emerge and cash in.

I... is this loss?

WM35

Not the guy you were arguing with and you're not wrong - but Reigns/Brock was better than Lesnar/Angle, Taker/Edge and Bryan/Orton/Batista I think. On par with Carder/HBK2 depending who you ask, but no wrong answer

I definitely recommend anyone going back to watch a few of Reign's big matches now that he's been gone for a while due to cancer. I bet a fair few people will find that they pretty decent to very good in quality.
People should also give him credit for making people believe Braun was ready for the main event

I think haters always knew Reigns was great in ring, they just couldn't stand the fact he wasn't their guy being pushed

31 was a great match. It was violent and told a great story. The rematch at 34 started out great but turned into shit with the F-5 spam.
His other mania matches were boring.

>Then Rollins cashing in was perfection.

Opinion disregarded.

31 with 34 as a close second
Both brutal, hard-hitting matches, Reigns wearing the complete crimson mask at the end of 34 was great, if only he went over.

vs. Lesnar I>vs. Undertaker>vs. Lesnar II>vs. HHH

WM31 actually felt like one of those early UFC in the 90s match. IT WAS SO RAWWWWWWWW

WM31 is God tier

Ok, so instead you have Brock destroy Reigns and bury him before he's even got a chance to flourish? Or Reigns unrealistically beat mega Brock too early even after having him destroy everyone including Taker's steak? Riiiiiiiight...

>everyone including Taker's steak? Riiiiiiiight...

Reigns could've used the steak to his advantage.

WM32

>no wrong answer

Yours certainly was.

>no upper body strength or cardio

"great"

Roman should have beat Brock. He was beating his ass after taking a hellacious beating. It was believable then. It would also have saved us from the reign of terror Jasethy went on to have.

>believing some mark on an anime forum who thinks reigns isn't great or wwe's inner circle of Vince, Hunter, trainers, agents etc including pretty much any wrestler
Cringing at you

Blame the smarks. Smarks ruined everything

Nah I disagree. Smarks hijacked Roman at that stage so their hands were tied to a degree. It was perfect timing for them to do that with Seth and it left both Reigns and Brock looking great because neither had to lose to each other. Fitted his scumbag heel coward deal really well, set up following months feuds, different way to finish WM, kept Brock/Roman rematch as something they could go back to etc. Why would they bother having Seth cash in anywhere else if they wanted to do something with him?

Brock had already beaten Carder so that was that. In terms of Reigns going over Brock who was coming off the steak, you're still putting him in a position where you're having your top guy outside of Cena lose to someone the smarks have already fucked with, really didn't have as much momentum as he did and was still green. In hindsight it's clear as day when you look at him a year later.
I think WWE made the right call. Live to fight another day and have Reigns benefit from just being there by losing to Rollins cheating.

IIsn't it a WWE catchphrase to make the fans go home happy at the end of WM? Yet they shoved someone in to pander to a vocal minority and the Brock looking weak stuff doesn't work because that finish made him look weak anyway, in fact that very match was the beginning of the downward slide of Lesnar where he's now being nearly beaten by each midget instead of destroying them.

It would have just made sense for Reigns to win, only for him to win it later by a slim margin felt so cheap; bizarre to see Vince let smarks get the best of em.

I don't know how the WM31 turned out so great as it did with everything working against it; the smarky crowd ready to shit on Reigns, the terrible build, the limitedness of both guys but it still turned out great. They really captured lighting in a bottle that night (except for Seth FUCK HIM). They couldn't replicate the same atmosphere last year.

At the time the Seth cash in was great, but Roman really needed to get the strap.

I think Brock came off that in the best they could really. They could have had Reigns straight up beat him, obviously everyone has their opinions about that... But they got Seth in there who they clearly wanted to go with so him getting in there and winning it was the least painful way to not hurt either guys as much and Seth get the belt on him on a big stage

The autismo in me will never ever forgive him for ruining an all time great WM main event. Gosh the MITB gimmick needs to die already

>being a mark

Smarks are the reason that Romannetty wasn't good enough to be THE GUY?

>massive pop
>vocal minority

Yeah this

I was not looking forward to it. Legit a fantastic show for what it was, with a great main event.
I was all for Seth winning the belt then. With Reigns you're damned if you do damned if you don't having him beat or get beaten by Lesnar. And you still have that powerful guy Lesnar who you can continue to use later without crushing him here.
I do think it was too early for Reigns then imo, but regardless he still got the exposure in the WM with Lesnar and that helped him massively in the long run

Roman should absolutely have won it at WM34 WHY VINCE WHY YOU DAMNED OLD BASTARD!!

Yes you are an absolute mark of you believe what you're saying. Do tell how your more qualified to know how what makes good talent more so than the company?

Meant they could milk it a few more months I guess. Plus it was unpredictable

Death, taxes and shitty Gaytch main events :)

The first Mania to have a bad end was 2000, where, you guessed it, Triple H went over for no reason.

WM 30 vs Kane and the New Age Outlaws

I wish Triple H dies a terrible death

>your more qualified

A confirmed brainletty!

I don't need to be a chef to know that a meal sucks.

First one with Brock was easily the best. It's funny that, in the lead up to the event, everyone was saying that match would be shit because neither guy could work a match without someone more competent in there directing them. They wound up having a really entertaining match, though obviously one that had been very clearly thought-out and laid-out for them, leaving little room for improvisation.

Reigns' subsequent Mania performances were all pretty bad, however. The Triple H match was just dull. It was your stock-standard Triple H main event akin to what he had done with Chris Jericho and Randy Orton of years past. Like many Triple H matches, it had to be 20+ minutes of agony.

Undertaker match was an abysmal shit fest where Taker showed he shouldn't still be wrestling and Roman showed he couldn't carry anyone (literally and in the wrestling sense).

Strangely, the second Brock match was bad. I don't know why a less experienced Reigns was able to have a better match with Brock than he was 4 years down the road. Perhaps it was the agents not being as thorough for that match.

>>Bret vs Shawn
Trash.
>>Austin vs Rock
First one was ok, second one was trash.
>>Lesnar vs Angle
Good match with shit ending.
>>Benoit vs HBK vs HHH
Great match.
>>Taker vs Edge
Ok
>>Taker vs HBK
Very good but they had two better matches.
>>Bryan vs Orton vs Batista
Meh.

Reigns vs. Lesnar was a good match with a great ending, unironically one of the greatest WM main events.

But their match last year was booked completely differently. Roman got straight up squashed last year whereas it was more back and forth in 31.

It was only back and forth in the last 5 minutes.

>the main event of WrestleMania X-Seven was trash

A bump for the Big Dog.

Genuinely feel bad for him. He should have just beat Brock at 31 and let him be the top guy. Yes, the buildup to that match was bad, but it was a better option than bouncing the belt around and having Roman chase it. Hell, when Roman won the belt after Seth got hurt his run was still salvageable. Fucking Sheamus cashing in truly killed Roman dead.

Attached: you can see the pain in his eyes.webm (860x720, 1.08M)

Brock vs Roman I good match
Brock vs Roman II boring but at least decent

Triple H was shitty taste and Undertaker more than shit

His WM31 match is legit one of the best in recent history and probably the last big match feel we had

Good post.

The first one because the cash-in saved it.

Awful opinion. /wooo/tards like you are the reason WWE is in the state it's in.

It's funny how everyone thinks the world of the cash in but can't give a shit or don't want to see the same guy main eventing. Make up your damn minds fools Seth is a shitter and he ruined an all time great WM main event.

here. This.

Unironically the first one against Lesnar who destroyed him, the constant laughing was pretty cringe but it did show how resilient he was against the guy who ended the streak just one year before it. Lesnar actually tried to put on a show which is rare.

Attached: ed86e24191bd2553320324815074b9a4589881b1_hq.gif (369x206, 1.31M)

Dorito beards don't accept Roman as it is it would've been alot worse if he beat Lesnar way back then, I never cared for Roman but the constant boos for a character he plays is straight up autistic and just shows how emotionally attached they are to wrestling, such an unhealthy obsession.

Roman sucked