Elden Ring has been fixed

Elden Ring has been fixed.
reddit.com/r/EmpressEvolution/comments/unh2qp/dear_from_software_i_have_fixed_your_elden_ring/

Attached: 1652303607470.jpg (1280x543, 96.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.postimg.cc/qvXrDKCN/3.jpg
postimg.cc/YG7Vdxjk
send.cm/282wxphp67sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FROMTENDO

i like the before better desu

Attached: 1652303735506.jpg (1080x516, 159.41K)

Left is better. Adds a sense of mystery and helps amplify the sense of scale. Right is a literal Redditor's idea of aesthetics, i.e. none.

this is like how every nature photo has to have the saturation cranked 100% before the photo gets upvoted

>fixed your supposedly "female body", and turned it into ACTUAL female shape

Attached: 1625376754984.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

Right looks like Oblivion when you accidentally bug out the skybox so it's always the hellish oblivion-plane one

"why" does this ""person"" **keep** buttressing his words with [useless] "brackets" and STUFF

though i have to admit pic rel is pretty sexy

and do the body types in-game actually include genitals underneath? wtf

Attached: better.jpg (1280x493, 150.39K)

so this is what americans think women look like...
i.postimg.cc/qvXrDKCN/3.jpg

Left looks better, right looks like some adhd zoomer reshape made by a competitive csgo player who can’t handle any visual effect that could possibly hinder his performance in a shooter.

Looks a lot worse, congrats on ruining it

schizo kino

>reddit
>tranny cracker
not clicking

after looks worse
also >fat woman propaganda

Attached: 1628868794153.jpg (802x840, 234.43K)

>InfinityGoddess

Attached: 1622994669413.gif (286x224, 776.41K)

>TURN UP THE BRIGHTNESS

>TURN UP THE SATURATION

>AHHHHH MY FRIED ZOOMER ADHD BRAIN NEEDS STIMULATION AT ALL TIMES

lmao every single one of their "fixes" looks like shit

empress is an actual schizo, but the only one right now cracking denuvo games so he has my respect

Right looks kino
Left looks like something from Shit Souls Pee

I'm not crazy about the fog but it looks better than without in that pic. Need to see more comparisons

HIRE THIS TRANNY

This is exactly what piratefags deserve. Buy the game faggots.

Attached: BUY THE GAME.png (837x47, 2.83K)

It's called emphasis, a core factor in speech and all forms of communication.

Hearty kek. Empress always cracks me up with how much of an autistic schizoid he/she/it is. All of the fixes are pretty bad as well, especially that fucking female body which is just pure American form.

>before
>normal skybox

>after
>shitty oversaturated N64 skybox
NINTENDO.....

IS THAT SOME SATURATED COLORS

AHHH MAKE A DESKTOP SCREENSHOT OUT OF IT BELONGS IN THE MOMA!

>left is uncensored
>right isn't
let me guess, "she" has a penus

N64 skyboxes are pure SOVL

i played the cracked game on day one, finished it after about a month and then uninstalled, i saved my money while enjoying the full game, cope you fag

Attached: 1652304132481.jpg (219x225, 10.23K)

>ramp up le contrast and le saturation
>look at my awesome graphics mod
Every time

They emphasize like they have a stutter

NINENTO HIRE THIS TRANNY
YAAAS BITCHES XD

Attached: nerd.jpg (630x456, 117.44K)

>tranny with fake tits
>man with Klinefelter's syndrome
Good thing it fits the dark atmosphere of the game. LOL

My dumbass bought I to the hype three weeks late and bought it on PC. Ran like absolute shit and I refunded it, found out how to pirate and then downloaded a fitgirl repack

thought the same thing, literally looks like csgo in 4:3 stretched.

Something tells me this guy is a schizo. His improvement's aren't even as good as he's implying they are. the female one is legit disgusting.

Attached: 1648427647921.jpg (464x462, 30.22K)

>ALL MY FIXES IS "PERMANENT" & ""FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE" AND DONE FROM THE "EXE" ITSELF, WITHOUT A SINGLE TOOL OR 3RD PARTY APP USAGE!, AND THE GAME READS "ANY" MODS INSTALLED IN THE GAME FOLDER WITHOUT UNPACKING IT, OR EVEN USING ANY "DLL" FILES.

ESL Tranny wtf

Right looks like dogshit, like they overused HDR

>fixed
Still no native way to change between dualshock/xbox inputs
still broken.

>HDR
HDR on PC is such garbage holy shit

holy shit, thanks, this fixes alot of my irks with the game!

Attached: vibrance-vs-saturation.jpg (873x658, 88.46K)

That comparison isn't even at the same time of day. I think it's even raining on the left.

I think it's supposed to be "le funny discard memez", I mean anyone with half the brain can look at
>One of the important fixes i did was also to make the ENTIRE WORLD render in the scenery, regardless of where your character are, and with as clear view as possible, and a perfect free camera to move around freely around :
And realize how much a FPS drop that will cause

Right is the reason why remasters and remakes look awful compared to the originals. Though I can say with skills like that anyone in the gaming industry would hire him because no one in said industry knows what quality is anymore.

It actually looks better with the fog.

>turns the female into a fatty
Fucking slightly laughed, thanks OP

This is trolling, right? All the afters are literally garbage

>EmpressEvolution
What the fuck is this. It's some guy's weird schizo echo chamber

Some of it is decent like postimg.cc/YG7Vdxjk so I think it's just mental illness.

Welcome to 4channel.

Attached: 1631854594700.jpg (3192x2124, 678.29K)

Yeah, the torch one is the only one I could agree with. But all the others are worse. The female body change literally had me rolling

There, sat around to take a screenshot of the same area at the right time of day and not in fucking rain.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-11_17-37-18.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

And then he goes on to share the atrocity that is OP's pic.
Are redditors that retarded or what?

Attached: file.png (849x44, 6.06K)

That looks pretty bad.

Still looks better than their change

Is he talking directly to the devs in his mind? Are we stumbling on some primo lolcow material?

did it fix the microstutters?

What the fuck are you animals doing, this is an IMAGEboard

This is atrocious, is like playing the game with a screwed gamma/brightness, it destroys the ambience.

>not HIRE THIS TRAN

send.cm/282wxphp67sh
That weird effect that makes everything look so blurry, wtf is that? My guess is whatever she did to make torches emit light also affect the lighting system of the game, also weird that she censored the "fixed" female body but not the tranny vanilla one.

>she

Lol didn’t ask retard

Attached: 1641754515565.png (280x280, 99.95K)

Last time heard about empress she called the people calling her tranny, gender freaks.

He's so used to the unnatural lighting of fluorescents he doesn't even realize thats why it looks uncanny.
Why is that hallway lit like a fucking hospital kek?

i dont go to reddit. what are the comments like? are ppl agreeing with him?

>found out how to pirate
Imagine being this new to the internet.

Attached: 1645332319824.png (550x550, 14.19K)

Looks fucking awful.

Thats because they don't want to be called men when they are men. Same thing with Zullie or Shirosama. All dudes larping. They claim not to want the attention, yet they are content creators.
If these people are directly asked what sex they are and they ever evade for even an attosecond they aren't normal people.