Dearest Miquella... You must abide alone for awhile

>Dearest Miquella... You must abide alone for awhile...
>MOHG WAIT! MIQUELLA IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK HIM TO BE! HE HAS THE ABILITY TO CHARM PEOPLE INTO DOING AS HE WISHES, AND CAN FREELY RETREAT INTO HIS DREAM REALM WHENEVER HE PLEASES! MOHG, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? YOU'VE BEEN HAD! YOU CAN'T RESSURECT MIQUELLA BECAUSE HIS SOUL FLED HIS BODY LONG AGO, INTO THE LAND OF DREAMS! HE MANIPULATED YOU MOHG!
>...Tell me more, my most honored knight
>Level up! Speech 65
>Quest Failed: Kill Luminary Mohg
>Quest Started: The Most Tender of Dreams
> [ ] Speak to Luminary Mohg

Attached: elden-ring-mohg-2.png (1920x1012, 1.68M)

well, there's a reason why you don't work at this industry

We don't negotiate with pedos.

Attached: FScxPKeXwAAs0I0.jpg (2048x1599, 187.34K)

It's always funny to me how the protagonist of Souls games just walks up to people and stares at them like an autistic retard. I'm sure if he was able to speak the game would be much more interesting, like Sekiro was. I fail to understand why we even have to fight a whole lot of the enemies we fight.

sounds fucking gay id rather fight the boss. go play wizards 101 fag

it's strongly implied in the game that your character does not speak the language of the lands between. it is also likely that the demigods are already aware that you have been going around killing their men and stealing their shit so they wont be very open to converse with you once you encounter them.

When the formless mother craved a wound, she didn't mean the one between your legs

>I fail to understand why we even have to fight a whole lot of the enemies we fight.
they probably design the environment and enemies therein first, and only write the story later. they won't cut a cool boss fight because the writing staff didn't manage to get them a good lore reason for this boss being there

What're you gonna do about it? NIHIL

Attached: BUSSY.jpg (721x650, 364.73K)

>wear armor from the army you are currently in
>people still murder you on sight, zero doubts

Zanzishart... fartgive me

Attached: 1635898709068.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

>does not speak the language of the lands between
>can read and repeat complex golden order incantations
Nah.

>Dearest Miquella... You must abide alone for awhile...
>MOHG WAIT! MIQUELLA IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK HIM TO BE! HE HAS THE ABILITY TO CHARM PEOPLE INTO DOING AS HE WISHES, AND CAN FREELY RETREAT INTO HIS DREAM REALM WHENEVER HE PLEASES! MOHG, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? YOU'VE BEEN HAD! YOU CAN'T RESSURECT MIQUELLA BECAUSE HIS SOUL FLED HIS BODY LONG AGO, INTO THE LAND OF DREAMS! HE MANIPULATED YOU MOHG!
>shotrap bussy is wildin' tho, NIHIL
congrats, retard OP

Attached: 1609469249376.png (500x375, 296.61K)

Comet azur+Hidden tear+magic tear flask

>elden ring.... redesigned!
kys

You can’t read them. That’s why you have to give prayer books to people like miriel to decipher them for you.

Yet you can perfectly understand the people talking to you.

>now i fight as HORA LOU WARRIORR!!!
>wait who are you talking to?

you don't need to be able to understand what you're saying to be able to pronounce it, specially when the incantation rely specifically on your faith in (a) god more than execution

Mend the Elden Ring and bring about the Age of Consent.

>Miriel
>Not forcing Corhyn to teach you heretical incantations
i shiggy

>silent mc designed so that the player can insert their own dialogue into an encounter, increasing immersion
>NPCs incapable of internal monologue think he's mute
kek
I had no problem telling Hyetta all about the Shabriri grapes

Attached: 1650162979415.jpg (1080x1440, 149.65K)

Because you don't give spellbooks but stories that get turned into incantations by people that know the magic system. Divine magic is stories of gods manifested in real life in souls games.

>TARNISHED WARRIOR
>Thou art really fucking shit at fighting no wonder we got exiled

>self insert your own dialogue
>no one gives a shit

>insert their own dialogue
KEK nobody actually does this.

When you think about an apple, I bet you see nothing

Unlike most tarnished, you emit the aura of the greater will, according to Nomon's Rune. It's so strong that the residents of the lands between can sense it on you.

I tried indeed but all I can see art the succulent buttocks of thy mother

Its funny because OP basically wrote out any major encounter in New Vegas while trying to rip on Elden Ring hahaha

i love silent protagonists

is this actually canon? why doesn't the greater will react to us talking to the 3 fingers or any other endings people like how it sent blaidd after ranni?

>manipulated Mogh into sabotaging his own Haligtree
>hasn't responded to the blood ritual for years
This theory is always certified to be retarded. But you're right about the dream stuff, Miquella hated Mogh so much he would rather live in the death dream.

Probably respond to OP but you were right.

Nigga the tarnished clearly talks to people. You literally talk to mini Ranni

lol +1 internet

Attached: 1648730806662.png (400x434, 90.1K)

wdym the tarnished is literally me

Attached: file.png (754x127, 64.99K)

>IT! MIQUELLA IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK HIM TO BE! HE HAS THE ABILITY TO CHARM PEOPLE INTO DOING AS HE WISHES, AND CAN FREELY RETREAT INTO HIS DREAM REALM WHENEVER HE PLEASES! MOHG, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? YOU'VE BEEN HAD! YOU CAN'T RESSURECT MIQUELLA BECAUSE HIS SOUL FLED HIS BODY LONG AGO, INTO THE LAND OF DREAMS!
Brilliant showcase of why Skyrim writing is so dogshit. Like think about it realistically for a second. So you expect this guy who is deeply charmed and not in his right mind due to love to go
>ahh. That's true isn't it. I had a feeling that might be the case. Ok I'll do a mental 180 now.
because some random ass no name faggot shows up and tells him this?

Better question is why he just stands around doing nothing while the boss calls a time-out and powers up for his second phase.

The reason is that he is just a desperate and delusional stalker in a love triangle.

He is a little bit shy

weird fucking headcanon. You realize NPCs talk to you and you have conversational options in many cases? It's absolutely not "strongly implied" you don't speak the language, it's straight up shown that you do
not sure why you guys have a need to make up such obvious falsehoods

Just a reminder mohg bottomed

Attached: FSZNAqQagAQ846F.jpg (509x2048, 237.42K)

That's actually more funny in his dream

With who? Godwyn?

Attached: FSVMhzsagAAsdH_.jpg (1000x1000, 162.87K)

>ignores the bit when patches says that the soldiers don't speak any language you'd understand

>General Radahn's cursed ever to wonder, eaten from the inside by Malenia's Scarlet Rot, he wits are long gone. Now he gathers corpses of former friends and foes alike, gorging on them like a dog, howling at the sky
>RADAHN WAIT MALENIA IS STILL ALIVE IN THE HALIGTREE, I CAN LEAD YOU THE--
>RAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH
>YOU DIED

Attached: elden-ring-general-radahn-boss-strategy-location.jpg (1920x1080, 145.81K)

Either that or Malenia

Why does Malenia's rot only make him insane but the players rot can kill him?

He had a shitty childhood, let him dream

Attached: FSbcJf7VUAEjRdo.jpg (2048x1410, 321.67K)

I love this capital family skit. It's such a shitstorm.

Nice fanfiction. Especially since you answer several npc questions

Opps wrong post

That's not what patches says you dishonest retarded faggot. He says they dont understand a word HE'S saying, and the implication isn't because your language is different (because many other natives like gostoc clearly speak your language and you can dialogue with them), but that the bandits have gone completely soft in the brain due to lack of death and can't use human language anymore.

>it's strongly implied
where
WHERE IS IT IMPLIED

He could've fucked Varre.

>like Sekiro was

Wolf is basically an almost-mute autist who only speaks in single syllables.

>mohg would rather get cuck'd and wait around on miquella than fuck varre
Being varre is suffering

Attached: FRGQen9XwAAGSje.jpg (1890x1102, 304.99K)

So I never seen anyone talkin about it on the internet, but after defeating Mohg, what's the point of the area behind the boss arena? I felt like leading up to somewhere but I just died when I jumped on it.
Anyone knows?

Attached: sni___er.jpg (234x266, 19.09K)

Take your pick
>Future DLC start
>Cut content
>Empty space

You are supposed to have a scene there with Rhico where was showing his worship for Trina in the cut dream quest. Rhico whole gist was gathering secrets through dream mist and offer it to Miquella for a pass to dream world, you basically had to find the location of Miquella body for Rhico.

I honestly that ring wasn't made or put on by Mogh. The ring doesn't look his style.

I really hope we get more lore on the relationships between marika's kids, its sounds like pure GRRM family drama

Attached: FQ2DNqgVcAAMMUC.jpg (1219x847, 300.03K)

Who the fuck is Rhico? Zanzibart's husband or something?

I'd assume it's just where he dumps people off

Its on miquella's ringfinger, so I'm guessing it was put on by mohg

Attached: FR1J-mFaIAApj0r.jpg (1773x1762, 1.21M)

KEK