Untitled

Attached: 1630119164518.png (1105x1077, 581.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A6ezUm4mpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHACK HIM!

Damn, Sam Lake is tall.

Attached: ITS PAYNE.jpg (1280x720, 104.46K)

Payne?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 78.79K)

sad that max payne is the only good thing he ever made

4U

I think it's just a small door frame, I tried researching this and he's around 181-184

>I had taken on the role of the mythic detective: Bogart as Marlowe, or as Sam Spade going after the Maltese Falcon. To unravel all the mysteries, following a path of clues to that final revelation, even if it would take me down to the cold, cavernous depths of a grave.

Max Payne 2's writing was way better, though. I wish Sam Lake went full Quantic Dream.

Sometimes, something good comes out of it. Something you know you wouldn't deserve in a million years.

Attached: b084a6f5-c3bf-487e-9e7c-3672c37de6de.jpg (1506x2149, 1.69M)

GOAT cover art

a film noir love story

Gognitti was running scared. He could run but with a bullet in his stomach like a broken bottle of Tabasco, he was quickly running out of time..

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.

I was in college when MP2 came out, and I bought it from some tiny corner games place in a back street. Walked the mile home in freezing rain, instantly installed it, had a hot cup of soup my flatmate made, and stayed up all night playing it.
Caught a cold, and was late to lectures the next day but it was worth it. It's still my favourite Max Payne game, although it can be very cheap at times.
Even got the Mona ending after a while. I fucking loved that game.

I play Max Payne the same way I read a good book. It simply needs to be done every year or so.

When Lupino finally went down, I wanted to make real sure he'd stay that way.

You walk into the club and this guy sticks a Beretta in your face

it was stirring nervously under his coat, but the train doors already closed behind him

wat do?

Attached: E-avqR6X0zViiEqfPdf4Ywq6OZXJ9P-P-FBesfSFY4k.jpg (640x400, 52.92K)

TELL ME ABOUT PAYNE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE JACKET?

They were all FAT. I release the trigger from my finger and then there was THE RETHORICAL QUESTION.

Turn around, walk away, blow town. That would have been the smart thing to do. Guess I wasn't that smart.

Lupino's tenement buildings were a seedy hangout for all kinds of sleaze. A liquor store, a pawn shop, a laundromat full of mobster bookies and loan sharks. The list went on.

The how and why of it was a mystery to me, but they knew I was a cop. They knew I was coming, and they were going to get real trigger-happy about it.

I got to see Lupino's hangout all lit up. A bomb went off, turning snow into liquid gold. A pillar of fire lifted the remains of a car straight up into the air. The flames were highlighted on the hood of a black Mercedes-Benz, as it coasted down the street, real slow, as if the driver didn't have a worry in the world.

I got a good look of the man riding shotgun... It was Vladimir, the head of the local Russian Mob, the fly in Don Punchinello's soup. The ringing in my ears was the sound of a mob war being
waged.

Another bomb exploded inside the closest slum
building. It was a lucky break. The goons inside were spooked, but luck always came with a price tag. More bombs could still be ticking inside, and the cops would already
be on their way. Jack Lupino's suite was on the top floor... At least it used to be, before the explosive makeover.

Attached: Max_Payne_MP.jpg (261x361, 29.58K)

the hell does BB stand for, anyway?

A bit closer to heaven.

AWH GAWD YA SHOT ME

I hadn't slept in a long time. When I did, my dreams were nightmares.

how do I talk like payne?
all his monologue are all cool symbolish

Don't answer that
Rhetorical question

you have to deliver it as cool as payne. you actually can't, realistically.

I had a dream of my wife.
She was dead.
But it was alright

watch a bunch of noire films, then practice gravely voice

read about imagery also

I had just gotten my fifteen minutes of PIZZA

Attached: 1637249844213.png (385x442, 199.98K)

Niagara, as in you cry a lot?

God! I turned out to be such a damsel in distress!

Attached: Mona_mp1.png (426x504, 315.51K)

He's a big guy.

I like the way the show started.

you have to think of your lines in advance
no one can make this kind of stuff up completely on the spot

Payne did

I had a dream of my youth, it was gone. But it was alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A6ezUm4mpo

yeah because he had a team of writers thinking of stuff up for him before his wife and child were killed by valkyr junkies

the writers came after sam lake's wife was killed by junkies

it's a late goodbye

They were after me, it was my fault. You can’t run from your past. You’ll end up running in circles. Until you fall back down to the same hole you were trying to escape from, only the hole’s grown deeper.

Use imagery, simile and metaphor, and practice your whisky voice

Jesse?

Attached: 98560456045609456.jpg (1958x694, 198.56K)

hey ya!

If Remedy fuck up the Max Payne 1&2 "remakes"/"remastered" I'm gonna fucking behead this faggot once and for all.

this carnival of rust

Can't stand the idea of those games being "remastered."
There's fuck all wrong with them the way they are.
>how can we get paid for the interns' work?

Man, that pic reeks of desperation.

I find it funny

You find eating paint chips funny.

FAWK YEAH
FUCKEN GOTTEM
RETARDED LIL MUUUG

Attached: chippah.png (700x700, 276.37K)

IT'S PAYNE!

you're in a max payne thread1

Funny as hell.
It was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Previously when working on Control they effectively split Remedy in two with one half working on Control and the other on CrossfireX. The latter turned out to be incredibly shit.
Are they doing that again? With the Control team working on Alan Wake 2 and CrossfireX team making the Max Payne remakes?

>They were after me, it was my fault. You can’t run from your past. You’ll end up running in circles. Until you fall back down to the same hole you were trying to escape from, only the hole’s grown deeper.

I would tell him he's in a video game and he's stop think about how its the worst thing he could possible imagine and get stuck in a dream sequence he must get out of, buying me time to escape.

MP1 has the yellow tape "man with nothing to lose, do not cross", has the brick pattern show through the black and white picture, and a movie like tagline

Attached: max payne.jpg (3218x2140, 1.68M)

What will you do when he comes back 12 years later?

He's aiming a cheap Beretta in your face.

>tfw fruity zero test voice
>tfw ywn be a gravel voiced noir detective

i pulled my trigger from the finger, and then i was alex

IT'S PAYNE
HE'S COMING DOWN THE STAIRS

A FILM NOIR LOVE STORY

Attached: 819.jpg (517x400, 66.98K)

NO NOT CROSS, MAN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE

Attached: max payne walpaper.jpg (1192x1663, 174.62K)

FUCKING GLUE

ahem SECOND FAVORITE DRINKING ARM GLUE

Attached: 541199-max-payne-3-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 144.63K)

Attached: she wasnt real but it was alright waifu.png (614x880, 507.98K)