Whats her name?

whats her name?

Attached: rf2wkr1pnz761.jpg (660x908, 57.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhFoRmabWpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7DBh_tgnI
youtu.be/1aAU1O2mhvs
youtu.be/j1ziXMBuqOQ?t=9929
youtube.com/watch?v=SPcVvEnxTLU
youtube.com/watch?v=o9Xusfi8_Yg&ab_channel=MarcinPrzybyƂowicz-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=lLSaURSZe1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

13 Sentinels

>Outer Wilds
>Prey 2017
>Rayman (1-3 and origins)
>Kingdom Hearts 1

>bloodborne
>the world ends with you
>chrono trigger
>mother 3
>halo 3
>call of duty world at war

The Darkness 1

mass effect 1 finished it yesterday. first half of the game is 4/10 but second half 9/10

Fallout 2 cause it never got a good sequel

first time I beat tales of vesperia on xbox 360. because damn I had good time playing but holy fuck I missed the one sidequest to unlock the endgame so I am completely locked out unless I beat it again.

seethe

Attached: 1625657789794.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

when you suck nigger cocks do you normally "tongue the tip" or "work around the balls"?

This isn't that egregious of a thread. What do you have against people discussing games that left an impression on them after beating? Honestly you're acting worse than OP right now.

i think "underage" also applies here

Titanfall 2

Recently, pic related.
Elden Ring came close.

Attached: FFXIV Endwalker.jpg (1280x720, 86.25K)

Any game that lets me pretend I have friends

>Xenoblade Chronicles 1&2
>The Last Guardian

Seraphic Blue

Yakuza 7

Pic related

Attached: 1280x720-data_out_226_5592261-ma.jpg (1280x720, 113.93K)

Persona 4

omori

Hal life 2 episode 2 when i first played all these years ago
Fuck you Valve

how long was it?

Last time i really had that "wow what a great game" feeling was warcraft 3

Indiana :(

Persona 3 FES.

I messaged my friend about my depression of having nothing going on my life compared to the cast of the game, then realized that these social sims are bad for you cause they give a very false perspective of life. Yet, Persona 4 was a much better experience for some reason and didn't give me that feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhFoRmabWpE

Attached: MGS.jpg (271x266, 30.2K)

Skies of Arcadia

What do you think is that false perspective in comparison of your life?

I cried

Attached: Endwalker.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

Got goosebumps and didnt even need zo open the link

Original Halo 2. The music hit hard then and it hits harder nowadays
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7DBh_tgnI

Attached: 1544447438172.png (248x291, 114.36K)

People are not as nice or helpful as they are in RPGs. They will disappoint you regardless of how close or much you trust each other, more often than not they are selfish and greedy. Moreover, they also give a false perspective of women, who are mostly interested in wealth and status (scientifically proven), then say if you are a cute anime boy who helps his friends and is on a journey to save the world.

Deadly Premonition comes to mind. That whole ending, man...
The second game mostly sucked, but the ending had some similar feelings.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-11 222807.png (1345x752, 1.19M)

I see, but I think you should interpret it differently, as in, why not bring some of that goodness you felt into the real life? If it's hard to trust people in your life, try to become that person people can actually trust. Become the change you wanna see, if it helps even a single person become more nicer, sounds pretty good to me. Sure games aren't real life, but it's important to take lessons from them and improve

we all did

youtu.be/1aAU1O2mhvs

dark souls 1. finishing that game at 4am after spending countless hours dying and failing throughout the whole game to end up at the penultimate fight in an eerie crumbling world, fighting off the urge to pass out from frustration and exhaustion just to hear the ending theme...it was one of the only times a game felt life changing

Attached: file.png (1200x822, 2.04M)

I turn the music off in UT
I'm just farming nodes I don't need all these dang feels, man! :(

Not that user, but why not just use a better image? Why are we still fixated on mspaint Onions images that will no doubt be used to quote this reply?

Attached: 1651963246205.jpg (720x405, 58.29K)

Gothic
Gothic 2 NotR

super metroid

Thanks, user, but as the days go on, interacting with family members friends to coworkers (mostly this), I feel like turning from the nice person I knew (unironically influenced by all the anime MC I grew up with), to this by-product person that is meticulously engineered by the society that I don't recognize anymore. Here's hoping this side business venture works out so I can bail and live on my own terms.

Good luck with that user, I hope it's nice.
Don't lose out to the evil brother, you can overcome it!

Nier Automata

I HAVE WONDERED ABOUT YOU
WHERE WILL YOU BE
WHEN THIS IS THROUGH

SOMA

I wish had your experience, but after Elpis everything went by the numbers I just wanted it to end already. Ultima Thule was such a chore with everyone """DYING"" that you know how everything will play out storywise.

Sad considering the SHB finale was just the very best, that I wished EW would've given me the same.

>mother fucker
>girl is still a brain in a jar
>I love you man
>They were righteous mother fuckers

...awesome?

Attached: The_House_of_the_Dead_Overkill_USA.jpg (258x360, 67.77K)

youtu.be/j1ziXMBuqOQ?t=9929

Baldur's Gate 2

NEO TWEWY

Attached: 1648957183153.png (737x649, 382.18K)

Metal Gear Solid

Okami

witcher 3
cyberpunk 2
mafia

Death Stranding

I think its more of an aversion to cum guzzling tranny faggots, like you

>announcing a report or 'sage'
Sure about that one chief?

outer wilds

no game before or since even came close

shame the dlc was kinda shit

last time i felt like that was with witcher 3 back in 2015

he didn't announce a report

same
I like the atmosphere and setting of UT but the actual main scenario that ran through it just felt like like a formality; however I get why it is that way since they are closing a story that is a decade old so I'm glad they gave it the respect it needed so they can say we are done and move on.

I used to beat this game every year for a good 10 years straight. I'll probably remember this song til I die.

Attached: 1622056806072.png (380x400, 113.89K)

>I used to beat this game every year
I do something similar. Not every year, but every few years i'll replay MGS 1-4. My favorite series. 'The Best Is Yet To Come' and 'Way To Fall' both get me choked up everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPcVvEnxTLU

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Xusfi8_Yg&ab_channel=MarcinPrzybyƂowicz-Topic

Attached: 1625834721587.jpg (460x442, 27.92K)

>deleted
get fucked underage retard

Attached: 1644645044634.jpg (515x515, 23.47K)

More so the ending to a series but Mega Man Zero 4's ending hits hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=lLSaURSZe1A

Attached: 1641526822599.jpg (500x500, 138.37K)