I've sent my right hand to dispose of you

>I've sent my right hand to dispose of you.
>You're right hand comes off?

Is Leon stupid? It's spelled "your."

Attached: 1615873026898.gif (500x281, 895.17K)

>You are right hand comes off?
Bruh.

DO NOT MOCK THE TYPOS

LEON

>You're right hand comes off?
No shit. He just told you he sent his right hand after him. Is Leon retarded on purpose?

Why didn't he just reach over and find out?

Attached: codec.webm (1556x900, 2.34M)

I just don't care anymore. I know people love making their genius known by explaining the difference between these homonyms but some of us simply don't case l care

re4, 7 and 8 shouldve been a separated ip

It should have either been a new IP or a distinct "what if" or spinoff to the main series.
They should have called it Resident evil in Japan and Biohazard in the west for shit and gigs

WHEN ETHANS RIGHT HAND CAME OFF I CLAPPED

ITS A THING THAT I KNOW

Attached: 1652259882951.gif (434x250, 587.96K)

yor're callin stupid to the entirety of US
you're right

kek weird

No, leon knows the hand comes off. The stupid part is the question mark.
"you're right, hand comes off"

Isn't it his left?

No

Attached: 1652260146265.jpg (1200x675, 166.13K)

Yeah, localizations are at best written by Takeshi-kun who took a vacation to America once or twice and at worst written by Commiefornian trannies. Either way it's nonsensical garbage compared to the original script.

they censored this in newer versions of the game

Attached: rehd.png (1208x676, 745.22K)

Many games probably have a ton of tricks like that. You know, like the train head guy from Fallout

that's a left hand, stupid. look at your own left hand. the thumb is on the left side.

>playing with RE4 HD project installed
>Ashley costume texture glitches during BALLISTICS cutscene if you're wearing Special 1

Attached: wintherace.png (722x526, 439.73K)

He didn't know las plagas have the supernatural ability to detect improper homonyms in spoken language

You should've bought RE0 and REHD.

You should have mentioned which game.
I haven't played village.

Attached: Resident-Evil-7-Moments-Shot-01.png (1665x835, 994.22K)

They used up all their separated IP juices when they created the Devil May Cry series.

>Leon, there is evil residing in this village
I stood up, punched my girlfriend and left the theater right there and then

soulless

why do we keep letting the commifornians get away with it

Stand back, gonna blow this anons mind. look at the back of your right hand, suddenly the thumb is on the other side

I mean if the right hand is an individual yet still the midget then referring to it as him is still correct.

he is the right hand no?

Attached: DragonFangZ-Translation.jpg (696x392, 75.5K)

How tho? It's still on the same side.
It's too hard to do anyway, I can't get a good look without putting it right up under my chin.

Village is the Resident evil 4 homage game

Might give it a miss then

4 is nothing like 7 or 8, it's actually a good game.

You never had you're waifu fucked before?

I love looking around in freecam seeing how the game renders mountains and pillows and stuff.

Attached: hunnygan.webm (1504x914, 2.25M)

was this a joke post making fun of an older post or else idgi

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

>homonym
> grammar : one of two or more words spelled and pronounced alike but different in meaning (such as the noun quail and the verb quail)
i assume you meant "homophones", but even then it's wrong because "your" doesn't sound like "you're".

>homo
lol

>yor're
Ur*

>Ur
*u're

Oh shit yes i meant homophones

But wait. Pic related says i am accidentally corrext anyways. (Sorry for being a filthy phone poster, some african broke in and stole my laptop)

People do say your and you're the same. Theyll very clearly say "your an idiot" when speaking" and less commonly people will say something like "take you're stuff" or "this is you'res"

So they are homonyms and homophones

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-050059.png (1080x2220, 441.97K)

>*u're
You made a typo there, frend

U r*

WHERE DID HUNNIGAN DISAPPEAR TO WHEN THEY LOST CONTACT AND WHY DID SHE LOSE HER GLASSES?

It is only superficially connected to RE4. Gameplaywise they are very different.

Yeah, his left.
your right

they're not spelt the same so you're incorrect.
also, stop hanging out around niggers and mutts.

>You should have brought a gamecube and a wii
No, kill yourself retard

>they're not spelt the same so you're incorrect
Read the text properly.

no.

>no
No

Attached: 1652029120349m.jpg (1024x1024, 89.32K)

Based retard

Attached: download (22).jpg (960x540, 60.63K)

>he is not right hand comes off

I once stood in line at a convention to ask Matthew Mercer to write that quote on my phone case. He seemed confused before he went "oh yeah!" and signed it. I only discovered later he was the voice of eon in RE6 not RE4. I felt retarded

Attached: E6oyH0JXoAEvbgD.jpg (1755x2340, 884.18K)

Lamao user
Do you think he actually figured out what you meant or just pretended when he said "oh yeah"?

Don’t bother responding. Anytime anyone says “bruh” they have just outed themselves as a nigger. Disengage and move on.

Oh shit.

Attached: vils.webm (1448x904, 2.5M)

AIEEEE

MIERDA

>You are right, hand, come off?!?