Is Kyo Kusanagi the biggest bitch of all vidya MCs at least when it comes to fighting games?

Is Kyo Kusanagi the biggest bitch of all vidya MCs at least when it comes to fighting games?
>Is a retard high school drop out
>rival is a redheaded queer who wears a choker around his neck
>original game is a spin-off of another game
>has had his main character status removed for over 20 years and every character who replaced him is even gayer and lamer than he is
>he was transformed into a J-pop twink for a period of time because the staff doesn't even respect him
>is not even the most powerful hero in his own games
>Has never won a fighting tournament or defeated an enemy by himself and relies on teammates to help him out
>Has a plain Jane girlfriend who he never even fucked because he's clearly a homo
>original voice actor was replaced by a shittier voice actor
>At least 3 other SNK franchises got animations over the years while his games only get ugly as fuck Chinese CGI animations and shorts
>Is Asian
>best fiend is an overly flamboyant homosexual that pretends to like girls just so he can get closer to Kyo
>despite being an embarrassing character he remains arrogant and egotistical for whatever reason

Attached: FSEOGJyacAAt1X4.jpg (1774x1820, 233.97K)

I'm not sure if I'd describe Goro as "overly" flamboyant. He seems to have a tasteful amount of bara flamboyance about him but that's just me.

Yeah real funny reddit level comedy right here

Attached: kyos 1.jpg (897x924, 289.33K)

fpbp

SOUL -=- SOULESS

The other KOF protags are worse

Leave the computer Iori you're drunk
And your apologists are fucking disgusting btw

It doesn't matter when they're not the face of the franchise.

I feel like discussing Virtua Fighter or KoF is a fast track for no one to care.

Real shame.

You will always be Kyo’s bitch Iori.

>every character who replaced him is even gayer and lamer than he is
You torpedoed your own argument right there, look at this gay bitchass nigga. You tell me Kyo is worse.

Attached: Ash_Crimson_KOF_XV.png (932x1624, 221.36K)

shingo's jannetty

You are illiterate.

And you are a nigger.

I genuinely want to know how someone can be this retarded. Go back and read your post greentext and all and tell me again how you aren't the biggest dumbass in this thread.

And you read what you wrote and tell me you're not the niggest nigger out there. You contrived contradicted self owning NIGGER.

All of you nerds should fucking go play some kof right now

Attached: kyo-shinkiro.jpg (720x804, 67.18K)

KOF was never good.

No that shit is gay. Call me when they make a new Art of Fighting

Don't forget he's a lazy asshole who only trains when he gets beaten within an inch of his life

Kyo is the Brendan Schaub of fighting games

Still better than Yea Forumsirgins who got beaten by online strangers but still whined to other online strangers instead of git gud

I bought KOFXV a few days ago, it's coming on Friday, can't wait to try out the Garou characters.

What the fuck are you even talking about

recent 3-0 incident probably

About the countless bait threads
>fightans should be f2p
>combos/motion inputs are cancer cuz I suck at them
>fightans are dead because 1v1
>dead genre cuz I don't play the games

Iori is the biggest chad of SNK. Cope, spic subhumans

Canonically the biggest chad in the KOF franchise. Literally erased his whole existance to kill his evil prick of an ancestor to protect his big boobed, decade older onee-san.

>T.Iori

Is that why he lost to a high schooler with an attitude

>OBSESSED over a guy
>blushed because of that guy
>searched heaven to hell for that guy
>can't live without that guy
>don't care for women, only that guy
>surname is IMAGAY
>the franchise's femboy even called him out "What are you? His crazy ex?"

Attached: 1569597129555.jpg (1280x723, 124.8K)

>he did it for a woman
sounds like the biggest pussy to me.

Spic projections. Cope, you’ll never be as cool as Iori. You will always be an ugly manlet with a shitskin, not even your spic women wants you

spics are the ones that like him ya dumbfuck

Attached: Iori latin america.jpg (720x959, 93.03K)

>that mix of delusion and cope
Lmao faggot projection is entertaining to read.

They’re also “love Goku”, but all these Goku is a psycho shitposting coming from spics as well
Kys already homo faggot. You’re nobody and die as nobody on streets in cartel wars lmao

Iori the biggest faggot will die prematurely and there's nothing a closet fag like you can do about it lol

I'm waiting for SamSho Team.
Haohmaru/Darli/Maxima is the dream.

Oh nonono struck a nerve, did I? Subhuman spic cope, seethe and dilate. You will always be a shitskin subhuman no one likes

>Most popular character in Latin America
>SPICS SHITSKINS FUCK THEM GOD IORI IS SO HOT FUCK MY ASS PLS
Self hating faggot

>faggot still seething hard
lol

thoughts?

Attached: SNK canon power.png (1470x764, 26.74K)

> Spics exposed themselves playing KoF for girls itt
Lmao y’all fags

Attached: win quote vs iori.jpg (840x626, 91.01K)

Get a load of this literal schizo

Sure why not?

Is Shun'ei the most chad protagonist SNK has ever created?
>Never gave two fucks about school and just wants to get strong and see the world
>rival is delicious brown chilean tomboy
>gets respected by Terry fucking Bogard and Ryo Sakazaki
>uses fire and water powers because balance is a chad virtue
>4th protagonist of the series. 4 objectively is the straightest number of all time.
>wasn't even supposed to be the main character but defied the odds and took MC status anyways
>design is a bold and terrifying mishmash of different chuuni bullshit he wears without a hint of shame and to this day utterly mindbreaks anyone who beholds it with their virgin eyes
>Is the most powerful of all the protagonists thus far, beating THREE gods stronger than any of the other bosses over the course of two games all on his own like nothing
>gets a backup potential love-interest in big tiddy army chick who's older than him
>anime as fuck voice actor
>his arc was the one that got more people into KOF than ever
>his first game literally saved SNK
>got TWO manga adaptations just for his first game
>second game topped steam's best-sellers something no other game in the genre has done
>is a chink but is offset by actually being a fucking walking, talking multi-universal medium connected to levels of reality no other protag can even fucking imagine
>best friend is top-tier femboy always ready to drop to his knees and suck him
>cocky as fuck but also chill and regularly shows respect to fellow chads
>told by the plot he or rival would have to die to save the universe
>unlike ash the fag, shun'ei decided sacrificing himself is gay and lived anyways

Attached: CHAD'ei.gif (1080x980, 2.34M)

>Kaede and Athena are gods and stronger than anyone else here canonically
>Kyo actually punched out a god but is under Terry and Ryo
>Geese is significantly weaker than Terry and Ryo and has 1500 or some shit
Nah it's retarded

I don't get why people hate Shun'ei. I'd rather have him than that faggot Ash.

>design is a bold and terrifying mishmash of different chuuni bullshit he wears without a hint of shame and to this day utterly mindbreaks anyone who beholds it with their virgin eyes
His design is bad.

dont forget
>just holding hands with him once turned his rival from retard seething over his existence into a docile bitch in heat chasing his cock all the way to China

Attached: rival team end.png (1039x588, 633.56K)

>Kaede and Athena are gods and stronger than anyone else here canonically
>Canonically
Are you retarded? They're not even part of the same universes.
>Kyo actually punched out a god but is under Terry and Ryo
After Goro and Benimaru was there to literally save his ass
>Geese is significantly weaker than Terry and Ryo and has 1500 or some shit
The big villains gets special treatment. Plus technically all villains are more powerful until they're not if that makes any sense.

Shun'ei is not the cocky type, just a bit aloof and confident. He shows to be cooperative and the adults trust him in return.

>anime as fuck voice actor
How the fuck is this a good thing

You forgot the part where he literally gets his ass handed to him by KOF regulars in the canon manga.

He's a chuunifag and everyone knows chuunifags' biggest power is pure delusion and atrocious taste

>Are you retarded? They're not even part of the same universes.
Goddess Athena is Athena's actual ancestor/reincarnation and Last Blade is somehow connected to KOF though in the distant past but you can take that with a grain of salt because I honestly forget what detail linked the two. I think someone is someone's ancestor or some shit like that.
>After Goro and Benimaru was there to literally save his ass
What??? I'm talking about with Orochi and Iori just held the guy down while Kyo was the one who struck the actual killing blow.
>The big villains gets special treatment. Plus technically all villains are more powerful until they're not if that makes any sense.
I get what you're saying but still. Feels weird Geese is stronger than both the dudes who beat his ass.

I'd argue Rock is the biggest faggot since he capitalizes on the popularity of his far more popular and beloved dads while stealing moves from multiple characters and spending his time being an edgy dork with queer as fuck poses. At least Kyo who is undeniably worthless is at least liked by actual fans and not secondaries who don't play the games.

Attached: rock gay win pose 1.gif (500x479, 369.87K)

>He doesn't like chuuni shit
Sad life you lead there user

Cool it with the homophobia

I'm mostly just shitposting but I do like Shun'ei as enough a character. Really his only damning thing is his design and even that hardly bothers me anymore.

You can enjoy chuuni shit and still call it for what it is. Same with garbage harem shit.

Terry cheated by pushing Geese out of the high rise building btw

I called out your atrocious taste because it's true mate. You chuunis are a bunch of entertaining clowns though no hard feeling

Literally me

He only lost to Ryo in the manga and tbf, he genuinely wasn't prepared for the tournament. He thought he was the biggest baddest scariest monster in the world who had to hold back his powers until he saw there are plenty of people there on his level and only starts seriously training to get strong afterwards thanks to Ryo and Leona's advice.

Rock is one of the high tier characters in kof15. They really want people to like him.

>He thought he was the biggest baddest scariest monster
Which is ironic when you look like this

Attached: shun ei.png (1227x1905, 1.35M)

None taken. I embrace what I am.

Whoever is the current character designer for KOF should be fired