Come home from work

>come home from work
>see this

What do?

Attached: 1644492168466.jpg (445x312, 21.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsVH705uCek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call my buddy.

THEY HIT THE FUCKING SPACE ELEVATOR

1080 AOA and thread the needle

Attached: 1642083718461.jpg (2617x1385, 246.09K)

TURN ON TV user

They just copied the original

Attached: D1C23B7F-79A9-4395-9157-BBD8E0D2A1D4.jpg (1280x720, 59.05K)

Use a cordium infused warhead on it

>Mage 2! Support!

Attached: 1635052245407.png (887x700, 54.58K)

Ignore it

climb on pillar, jump ontop of it as it charges me, stab weakpoints on both wings, stab final weakpoint at back of head, fall off and get aids

Bros, it sure is miraculous how far we’ve advanced in communication. I can sit right here in Osea and talk to someone in Usea in what’s pretty much real time. I’m glad that the technology is resilient and nothing will ever change that.

Is that from AC7? How is that game compared to the older ones like 4 and 5?

Turn on TV......it doesnt matter what channel AAAAAH......

What are your opinions on anti satellite weapons?

Blames the Yuktobanians

Attached: 1651773139187.webm (1280x640, 2.71M)

It's on PC.

this show keeps looking worse and worse

Sure, but is it a good game? Worth playing? I played Ace Combat 3-5 + Zero and liked the series.

Why is everyone in Hollywood so fucking retarded

You think that taking out an entire space elevator with a single 7.62 round is unrealistic or something?

Is there nobody around during pre production who says "Guys this is fucking stupid."?

cry

Why are Oseans also so goddamn arrogant? Can you not go ten minutes without telling everyone your love eating hamburgers and bombing children?

well, somehow, the little chinese girl blowing up a space elevator with a single shot from a gun she wasnt trained to use (that she also looks like she can hold with ease because its a prop made of steyrofoam) is surprisingly the least of the show's issues. Burn Gorman must have really needed the money god damn.

Does anyone know if cossettefeetpics.eu is the real deal? I don't know, I kind of imagined a princess feet would be more delicate.

Attached: sniffff.png (1646x922, 2.26M)

mmmm erusean cunny

Attached: schroeder.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Don't remind me if my failure

Attached: 1651370544356.png (528x528, 365.74K)

kek, because that's how explosions work. If the fire doesn't touch you, you're fine!

that tiny thing was meant to be a fucking space elevator?

WAKE UP user THE GIANT ANTS ARE COMING

>point a gun at someone
>they shoot
>still point
people always complain about random shmucks missing all their shots but they at least fucking try

I was walking my dog in 2013 when I looked up in the sky and saw this shit
literally almost shat myself, it was completely silent too

Attached: origin.jpg (1200x628, 45.35K)

No, those people want to keep their jobs.

When the fuck is AC8 coming out? Preferably with better writing and mission design. I mean, 7 has some good missions, but also some bad ones.

If all it needed was one shot in a random place, why did she even need to get that close? Just shoot it from outside the wall.

>truman show x minecraft collab
nice

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced it this year.

I hope its something like AC3 for a change.

>AC8 ends up being an AC3 remake

Attached: 1643880609567.jpg (753x1202, 56.41K)

It's pretty similar to 4. Not as great as 0 but it's still a really good game and with the dlc mission I'd say it's well worth playing.

With how hard 7 references Electrosphere it's going to happen. If they won't make it for 8 maybe at least a full remake of 3.

buy golden eagles

Attached: 1652266701742.webm (1244x700, 2.92M)

ask when I stopped to be a neet and let it take me

AC7 references the electrosphere? Guess I'm retarded for not noticing.
Belkan witchcraft

I fucking hate s(h)lomo explosions with a passion
what a bunch of hacks

When did I get a job?

>yeah I'll just effortlessly carry around this gun that's half the size of my body

THIS

Oh shit he's looking old

Attached: 5416.png (987x762, 467.4K)

MISSILE!! MISSILE!! MISSILE!!

Is ac3 outdated or can I play it?

turned myself into a pickle awacs!!!!!!!!

Draw distance really sucks. Aside from that it's fine.
Bear in mind that the base game mechanics are pretty different to usual. Planes are really fucking heavy, and missions are really short. It's not a matter of being dated, since AC2 had much more responsive planes and longer levels, the devs just made some odd choices for 3.

It's a PS1 game. Take from it what you will.

yfw it's this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=CsVH705uCek

Okay, thanks. Might be worth it for the story

Attached: mconie.jpg (744x744, 59.52K)

My wife...

this seems like a design flaw.

Hollywood has been a money laundering scam for over half a century now. Most of the time, people will just throw anything at the wall. But sometimes there are some decent stuff coming out the shitpile.

Nobody would be stupid enough to try it.

Nobody cares enough

Not the Electrosphere itself (which doesn't exist yet), but the whole main conflict eventually turns out to be about AI, which kind of leads into 3. Also General Resource is up to some fuckery, though you'd be forgiven for not noticing because I don't think it's mentioned in dialogue.