Released in 2020

>released in 2020
>supply issues to last until 2023 AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>muh supply and demand
I'm starting to think commies might've been right

Attached: firefox_2022-05-11_10-11-46.jpg (930x947, 120.06K)

It's not like PS5 or Xbox have supplied any games anyway.

What exclusive games are there to even play on the PS5 that are worth playing that justify purchasing this console now?

>I'm starting to think commies might've been right
>food shortage instead of chip shortage

Returnal and Astrobot.

it really is a joke. this is precisely why Nintendo went with the exact same processor in the OLED model. They knew if they launched a better Switch, scalpers would just buy them all up and hold them hostage for years.

>Keep selling to scalpers and make them sit in warehouses for years
>No one can get one to buy games from SNOY to make up hardware cost.
Really make you think.

Returnal, God of War, Forspoken, FFXVI, FFVII intergrade, Ghost of Tsushima directors cut, Spiderman, tons more. PS5 is awesome

he said games that are worth playing

>food shortage instead of chip shortage
I'm pretty sure we're getting both

Isn't half of that available on ps4?

Bloodborne II

who's we?

>Returnal
ok
>God of War
not out yet
>Forspoken
not out yet
>FFXVI
not out yet
>FFVII intergrade
on pc
>Ghost of Tsushima directors cut
wow 5 hours of extra shit
>Spiderman
on ps4

Yes but why wouldn't you upgrade now and play Spiderman in 4k 120fps with vrr. PS5 is way better especially if you have the right TV. You could be having
the ultimate experience right now, If you don't have a new TV then just stick with PS4, but sooner or later you're gonna need to upgrade.

None of those are good

Forspoken is also on PC

I'll buy it when it has games I want to play that aren't on ps4, pretty silly to buy a new console just to play the same games at higher res/fps

im having the ultimate experience playing ps2 games on my shitty dell monitor from 2005. I don't need to upgrade until they actually make some games.

People upgrade their PC all the time just to play the same games in higher quality but nobody ever bats an eye at dropping 2 grand on a GPU. Just seems hypocritical and dumb to even say that PS5 ain't worth $500

I'm pretty sure most people upgrade their PC when they can no longer run new games, at least I do

>these are modern-day console sellers

Attached: 1652248221879.png (773x663, 522.93K)

In reality most people can't run elden ring, but this Yea Forums so we have to pretend we have beast PC that outperform consoles, to invalidate the consoles. We only act like performance don't matter when it favors PC and we talk about how all new games suck anyway just emulate old games. It's called flip-flopping, this way we never have to admit PS5 is good

>Console already released for 2 and half years.
>Only 10 true exclusive games.
Is this a new record?

Attached: dekuSlap.png (303x336, 75.69K)

PS5 has no gaems

This shit has been out for years and I can’t name a single exclusive that is worth mentioning. This generation has been truly ass.

Horizon Forbidden West

cope snoy

I'm a pcfag but whatever

dogshit

HAHAHA

China and Florida

Difference is that I spend 1k on a pc every 5-6 years and that's it. With consoles I would have to pay not only 1k (actual real price of ps5 right now) but also have to pay for games and online.

returnals good as fuck, don't let the ugly main character fool you. if it was a cute anime girl instead everyone would be calling it a 10/10 and it'd be a new cult hit like gravity rush.

>if it was a cute anime girl instead everyone would be calling it a 10/10 and it'd be a new cult hit like gravity rush
But they prefered to sabotage their game instead. Wouldn't even have to be anime girl, just make MC remotely attractive.

Too bad I don't like playing as ugly pozzed hags no matter how godlike the gameplay is.

if it was cute anime girl people would only play it for the girl, game is trash don't fool yourself.

sure you are snoy

>God of War, Forspoken, FFXVI, FFVII intergrade,
*also on PC
lol lmao

But most of the supply issues are being caused by CCP histrionics.

Nu xbox has like 0.

I thought we already knew this though. That it wouldn't still be easy for all of 2022? If it's still as difficult IN 2023 then i think they might actually be done. If we are here this time next year and you cannot walk in and buy a PS5 while you can buy a series X i don't know how Sony walk that one back.

If owning nothing makes you happy, I buy a $500 console and I'm good for 7 years. Maybe occasionally pay for online, but mostly play free online like Apex and Warzone. Maybe 1 or 2 games a year come out worth full price, the rest just wait 6 months or a year for price drop. Dropping a grand every 6 years don't make sense, at the end of the day you have nothing but an old GPU. all you did was give money to scalpers

My 4 year old laptop can run Elden Ring. It's not as uncommon as you might think.
Yes you need a PC that's stronger than a casual study/office PC. But you don't need a beast of a PC.

All dogshit games man. I bought God of War for pc. Fucking boring trash game.

Is that really an achievement? It like bragging that you won a race against a guy that just died

>snoys are advertising sheboonspoken as an exclusive now
the state of (you) holy shit

They're still trying to piggyback off Elden Ring hype as PS5 winning.

>Buy Bungie instead of From soft
SNOY is fucking retarded

>You could be having the ultimate experience right now
But Playstation has neither the strongest hardware nor the most convenience. It never did. It has always been middle of the road. The best at nothing.

>instead of Fromsoft
>implying From was ever on the table in the first place

Actually PS3 and PS4 was stronger than Xbox, had more features and didnt break. Because of Mark Cerny's genius design PS5 runs elden ring and most multiplies better than PC. Mark Cerny is a developer so he knows what developers need and how to build the most efficient powerful system for games. PC just isn't made for games

>waiting to buy a piece of hardware that will maybe last two years
>implying you will be able to buy it
>implying the next supply won't get bought up by microsoft scalpers
Just buy a cheap pc

Attached: 160019723008622.png (800x596, 1006.6K)

>Because of Mark Cerny's genius design PS5 runs elden ring and most multiplies better than PC.
right, it runs at a whopping 45fps
lol

Is it worth to put it in production anymore? There is likely slim/lite and pro version in development which will replace the standard model, and 3 year short supply should've put fire under those projects to come out faster. Its technically now a relaunch of PS5 and if the next models are only 2-3 years away, the relaunch is a waste.

For a $500 machine you understand why that's impressive considering Fromsoft is inept at engine optimization and their games have always been graphically dated. The alternative is paying $3000 for stutters.

i just want rift apart on pc so that i can finally stop caring that this thing even exists.
GET ON IT, SNOY

who cares? lol

how long until the PS4 actually stays longer than the PS3?

>tons more
literally resorting to lies after a list of half truth.

>supply issues
ever heard of bread lines?

Attached: 1645489293859.jpg (737x639, 47.78K)

what's your point? There'll be a worldwide food shortage in the next year since global capitalistic razor thin margin shit has no room for things like wars.

Attached: burningduck.jpg (680x383, 37.98K)

Ah yes, communism. Well known for its efficient playstation production.