How do you go from this

How do you go from this

Attached: 5oquxm64ayq31.jpg (3840x2160, 1005.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWJB4RRwhqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO THIS

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 256.97K)

TO THIS

Attached: 1652219862760.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

fpbp

batman is gay

thats so pathetic what the fuck happened?

>plays worse
>looks worse
>confirmed to be live service p2w garbage
they're going to get away with making a janky, shitty PS3 game and releasing it on current gen for a premium price

different devs and is this based on Arkham Origins /City instead of Arkham Knight? lmfao

While on the subject should I get origins or arkham knight if they go on a deep sale?

is this real?

All the Arkham games are good. Play them in order of release because the combat only gets improved in each game, so if you play Knight and then go back to AA or something, the earlier title will feel worse.

>origins or arkham knight
Origins is the 3rd game in the series so that one and then Arkham Knight, the order is Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Arkham Knight and I guess this
shitty looking Suicide Squad game is going to be the next in the series or a spin off or set in the same universe or some shit I'm not sure but its the same devs and director and publisher as the rest of them so itll be the same old shit.

What the fuck is this?

how many dollars to bet a woman is playing this

Batbros...

Attached: 1649507871059.jpg (719x574, 28.95K)

OP is eliminated

how many more dollars to bet several women "designed" this

I really really like this image.

Attached: Witcher 2 Combat.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

developers suck at their games in general. Unless you're the guys making the combat, devs tend to play their own games like tards

ok this isn't the suicide squad game and its not related to the arkham games like that will be but whatever its Gotham Knights and it looks like shit and its story is an original story separate from those games, either way it looks like the same thing but much worse as all the other warner bros batman games

I can't tell the difference looks exactly like all batman games.

Is it weird that I think this is better than 3?

If its was elden ring 2 everyone would shit and piss their pants from excitement

Origins is pointless. Hamil doesn’t even voice the Joker in Origins, that should give you a clue. You won’t even be miss anything big lore wise. Asylum, City, Knight is all you need.

It is. It's a lot shorter but it feels like big events are happening by the hour and the story keeps developing fast, so I never really felt bored. And it's a lot better written than W3. Letho , Roche all the OC characters were well written unlike Witcher 3 where they were ruined and the main villain felt like a complete joke

The combat is fun mostly because it happens in short intervals and the game knows how to pace it, even despite the jank.

Looks like bamham game

This looks like the kind of shovelware the Arkham series was trying not to be. Anybody remembers how everyone thought AA would turn out just like any other licensed product, some even figured it would fail despite the cast essentially being 1:1 with BTAS. How in the actual fuck are we going backwards?

You would think that since you don't actually play games.

>my red hood simulator is going to be trash
GOD DAMN YOU MONKEY'S PAW

OH NO NO NO
AHHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=hWJB4RRwhqQ

Attached: 63.jpg (1920x1080, 324.96K)

After playing dark souls, every game looks like a bad souls-clone. Even that new Horizon Zero Dawn game.

On the topic of batman, does anyone care about Babs batgirl?

Attached: __batgirl_and_cassandra_cain_dc_comics_and_1_more_drawn_by_psuede__da14774b0c524696f9cb9e396faa860a.png (800x993, 444.21K)

Origins is comfy. Has the same map as AC, but expanded upon, better combat system, and some cool boss fights. Troy Baker's Joker was great; Roger Craig Smith's Batman was good, and the guy who played Bane made Bane an actual threat.

How the studio that made Arkham Origins got relegated to making this schlop is beyond me. It looks like a Xbox 360 game.

holy FUCK

Which Gorillaz album is this from?

I do cause she's my favorite, a redheaded batgirl with a purple theme is really hot.
Cassie is hot too but she's more boring to me cause she doesn't have much of a personality since she's le quiet girl.

Didn't TW2 get released before DS?

>buy knight from a keysite
>get all the other ones for free

Looks fine desu

If anything this looks like they recorded some game journalist gameplay. Doesn't mean the game is bad.

zamn, seems now we know why Noodle vanished for so long

Before Dark Souls, but after Demon Souls.

It released in 2011 and the devs openly stated that Demon's Souls (2009) was their inspiration for the combat.

you can wait and get all in a bundled sale like they have been doing for a while. Origins isn't made by the main devs so its a mix bag of opinions

Human enemies are harder to consistently stunlock in 2, so at least in that sense it's better. The rolling is 1000% accurate though, even worse when you get the perk that doubles your roll distance

Origins is bad and it looks like an Xbox huge game compared to Arkham city.

people shit on the Arkham games but they were popular enough to warrant other devs copying their combat mechanics (but usually improving upon them)

Why do games try to emulate the soul formula for combat?
Like how at the time most action games tried to emulate arkham's combat.

Attached: pto27ke7jpx41.png (960x673, 774.31K)

fukken saved to a files folder on my personal computer

>this runs on 8+ year old hardware
>this doesn't
when will devs optimize their shit again?

Witcher 2 combat was so garbage I dropped the game 3 hours in. Thank fuck they fixed it for Witcher 3.

They did?

why is he so slow

Filtered and didn't invest in hand grenades

>buying Western AAA trash after 2012.

He's a large lad

Mind if I save this image? I really really like it

lol what an old image haha instant flashbacks to my uncle raping me

What happened in 2012?

>the least fun parts in bamham games were playing as characters other than bats, since they always got saddled with less moves or worse versions of bats' moves and limited mobility
>let's make an entire game based around those bits
>also let's make it like 50% slower and tack on stats/leveling/elemental damage/crafting systems because apparently every goddamn western game needs to have that now

like man bamham was never a paragon of game design but they were solid dumb fun games, this just feels like they're checking boxes

Attached: frustrated batman.jpg (644x850, 98.83K)

>Origins is the 3rd game in the series so that one and then Arkham Knight
actually you can skip origins, it wont make a difference

Only one I really disliked was arkham knight and specifically for the batmobile sections. Origins was a good narrative but city is definitely my favorite

Not at all.

Regardless, all WB Montreal had to do was...
>Take the gameplay from AK.
>Adapt it around 4 player Co-Op.
>Eliminate the Batmobile in-favor of each character's particular mode of travel (mostly motorcycles).
>Don't add stupid things like Tim teleporting via Wayne Satellites, Jason Mario jumping, or Nightwing Fortnite gliding.
>Expand a bit more on the combat since 4-player Co-Op.
>Sell costumes, characters, DLC, etc.

Nobody wants this shitty GaAS shit. The only live service game that has ever been great is Fortnite and it's because Epic has 1000s of people dedicated to working on it and it alone; it also allows them to add things to their engine while they develop the game.

>Could have Cass/Steph DLC.
>Could have Batman DLC.
>Could have Azrael DLC.
>Could have Damian DLC.
>Could have Terry DLC.
>Could have Duke DLC.
>Could have Jace DLC.
>Could have Catwoman DLC.

Like, there's no need to be a live service game when so much of the Batman mythos can be sold off piece by piece.

after playing sekiro I can never go back to souls games and even elden ring feels like shit

GaaS is one of the worst things to happen to games, has there been one that could be even considered good?

Attached: 1460f59ed53162c6d100e3510891ef97.jpg (640x1622, 679.25K)

Wow they turned a still image into a video? Looks like improvement to me.

What the fuck? That looks terrible.

Attached: 1628017282721.jpg (269x247, 11.84K)

>mfw this is supposed to be co-op focused
I can't wait for all the desync issues.

Attached: rabbit_frustrated_face.jpg (297x303, 24.2K)