Songs of Conquest

What's the Yea Forumserdict so far? I'm still waiting for torrent btw

Attached: 10928309183019.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

it sucks my cock and it sucks my balls

Lacking in content. Kinda shitty in that there’s only 1v1. Only four factions. Beautiful pixel art though

>pros
Beautiful visuals, good soundtrack, good gameplay
>cons
WOKE as fuck, not much content (still early access), only 1v1

Guess I'll wait for torrent after the EA price is ridiculous. Damn jews.

>WOKE as fuck
What does it do that's woke?

after all*

quints wasted on a shitty homm clone

Reminder that HoMM3 also had women and niggers not an argument.

Black people are not an issue at all. See old Elder Scrolls games, Guild Wars 1, etc. But there is a difference between people with black skin and a token nigga.

Attached: neger werbung.jpg (1468x386, 108.23K)

Digits wasted on trash fire. Another well founded reason to hate this game.

it's sweden are you even surprised? I'm more surprised it's not completely pozzed.

Check out those fucking digits. Buying this shit RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1556779590784.jpg (800x662, 84.6K)

this or heros hour?

>amazon.de
>sweden

He was talking about the game's dev you moron.

This.

checked hard
sell me on this game, is it fun?

MANY black characters in this clearly euro fantasy setting.

It has black people. Black people are cringe.

damn look at THOSE
who got these

the verdict is like for any early access game - I am not playing it until it comes out

Only autists care about exclusives nowadays and the market doesn't cater to autists anymore. Multiplats are the bestsellers and each console just needs a few big name CONSOLE exclusive games to draw normies who only decide between PS and Xbox. Whether the game is on PC as well? Irrelevant, different market. Same with Switch which is mostly bing bing wahoo and its own world.

>that character design
dropped

Attached: 1626704550847.png (348x336, 26.6K)

it's fun, but not 30 bucks of fun, needs more content, 4 races and a couple of maps in a homm clone does not last long

Been following development for a while, will probably get it after work

bot post

I see it has an experimental co-op option available, anyone have details on how that works?

Just sleepy and posted in the wrong thread.

Posting this just to trigger you know who.

Attached: file.png (578x471, 264.75K)

order cancelled

sure it was ;)

Thank god this game is not another white conservative fantasy

I don't mind black people. It's making them so damn ugly that puts me off.

This is really the issue.
Most American blacks are overweight and fat.
This leads to the typical "black body". Big Asses, Skin Fat Folds everywhere.

Meanwhile if you go on the internet you get stuff like, and this is how they should make blacks in fiction. I fucking hate reality. Stop making ugly shit I am absolutely 100% sick of ugly shit.

Attached: Black Cosplay.jpg (3264x3264, 3.26M)

top mid is decent, rest are meh

Checked

Meanwhile in Videogames and Media these days we're getting this.

Average looking face.
Skin tight suits bursting at the seems with fat.
Ugly ass dyed hair.

Attached: img_1152.jpg (828x1029, 64.86K)

>black people in old games: based and badass
>black people in new games: forcefed and cringe
when will you finally learn this? things change. they look the same, but they're not the same

See the issue here is language. When someone writes woke, you don't know what woke is.
You think it's blacks and females and whatnot.
Then some /pol/ fag that actually thinks this comes along and says YEAH MAN FUCK NIGGERS AND WAMEN.

It's not that. It's never that. Anime has had strong black and female shit since 1950s.
The issue is how they act, how others react to them, how they dress, how it's presented.

I love using Star Trek and I know a lot of zoomers and shit never saw Star Trek but this guy here is the "First Black Lead to have a Star Trek Show"
You know whats interesting about him? He wasn't black.
He was a captain, he was measured, he intimidating, he was funny, he had morals and rules, he was respected. But he had his flaws, he liked to break rules, sometimes he'd go to far, he had issues with deal with with the fact that he was "Space Jesus" for some backwards planets religion. He had flaws and he had character.

He was a character. He was someone. After 176 episodes of Deep Space Nine I feel like I personally know this man.

Today's Woke blacks are "black" but instead of eating chicken and watermelons they have all the woke bullshit stereotypes attached to them like "being a rebel, a freedom fighter, strong, infallible" they're written as flat and as perfect as possible. They're boring, dumb, badly written and I repeat boring.

Attached: BenSisko.jpg (271x331, 21.87K)

it's just regular reality

this user gets it.

this one is more attractive than all of these desu

I want to get into HoMM3. Any tips for beginner?

Attached: h3.png (645x295, 357.34K)

Start the game, go to the scenario tab, pick a Large map with the 2nd difficulty from the left for the AI.
Pick whatever faction and character ('hero') you like, and leave everything else at random
Play until you lose
Repeat
Safely ignore all other advice telling you to get mods that alter gameplay. The only good mod for a beginner is the HD mod - not the HD release by Ubisoft - and even then you can play without it
t. slav who bought h3 on release over 2 decades ago

You are right, the issue here is, that screenshot that gets circulated around - it's a skirmish portrait
It's not a character with voiced lines that pushes agenda. Hell, black guys in the landsknecht attire gets decapitated in the seconds mission

I heard from someone who played it that it's basically in alpha/pre-alpha state.

Having a secondary hero to collect resources and explore the map is a good idea.
Expert magic skills give most of your buff/debuff spells mass effect.
Speed determines units' turn order as well as walking distance.

Attached: 1534676525800.jpg (250x250, 17.48K)

I played it in pre alpha, the only changes are that there's less bugs

thanks

Attached: 1643165719737.png (236x232, 56.3K)

The way ranged units can get cucked hard by traits, currently the goddamn upgraded hyenas are literally the most OP unit in the game.

They are fast, have the wait option, and you cant hit them without losing more than half of your stack before you do any damage.

Also the fuck is up with damage spells. They are less than worthless... 13 damage? That shit wont even kill most of the low tier units.
I just hope there will be some scaling for casters, because playing the same hero over and over seems boring AF.

i aint paying 30 euros for a fucking early access dogshit that won't be finished in the next 3-4 years. call me when its on sale for 5$ in 4 years

Chubby Chasers go away.

bro we all know you ain't even gonna pay 5 dollars

Attached: 3450.png (919x215, 17.08K)

Lmao, insufferable game with insufferable fans, this game is going to keep Yea Forums screeching back and forth for like a... Week.

Well Factorio was in EA for 4 years and then it released in 2020 and 2 years later it's still 25€

You won't be getting this game above on steam for 5€ ever.

Nigs all over the place in a European setting

how does battlefield looks like?
what spells there are?
what stats do units have?
is moving on the world map still ties to the speed of your army?
do heroes have specializations?
What stats do heroes have?

Heroes 3 campaings are more puzzle than strategy. I just want to fuck my enemies in the ass with full freedom. not doing a map in a specific order because blocked zones and shit.

Using your secondary heroes only as mules of units in a weird chain is retarded

Oh looks good
>see top left corner
Nice try, not getting my money.

>how does battlefield looks like?
Standard homm hex grid with obstacles (some destructible). There are elevation levels that influence unit's stats (having high ground is always better) and shooting range.
>what spells there are?
Spells are pretty underwhelming, mostly just buffs/debuffs, but the system is interesting. There is no mana, instead there is "essence" - at the start of each unit's turn they add some essence to their hero (type and amount depends on unit) and that allows you to cast your shit. You can cast any amount of spells per turn, but since you spend essence every time you cast spamming is difficult. Also no instant armageddon drive-by.
>what stats do units have?
pretty much the same as homm, except movement speed and initiative is separate
>is moving on the world map still ties to the speed of your army?
no
>do heroes have specializations?
yes, but haven't seen anything super unique thus far
>What stats do heroes have?
base stats are vision range, overworld map movement, attack, defence. But you get other shit like bonuses to specifically melee/ranged troops, more combat movement, initiative, bonus essence to start etc