Invaders are not entitled to fairness

Invaders are not entitled to fairness.

Attached: file.png (500x261, 203.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNujFlcdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=J2OfHfPv0bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They are meant to lose
Since Dark Souls 3, yeah, and it was a horrible fucking decision.

I agree. That's why 1v2 makes a lot of sense. 1v3 on the other hand is just overkill and retarded.

Souls PVP is stale, Elden Ring one in particular is a bad and unnecessary iteration of DS3 PVP, and the game should have dropped it to enhance the combat system with innovative and gameplay changing ideas instead

Attached: snicker_doodle7-chips.gif (640x348, 2.93M)

eh it's fine for what it is: a dumb little side activity

That would require them to revamp the system but since it's been pretty much the same since DS1 I doubt it'll ever happen

>faggot invader rolls with a build specifically to grief other players
>NOOOOOOOO IT'S UNFAIR I HAVE TO FIGHT THREE OTHER PEOPLE I JUST WANTED TO COMPENSATE FOR MY PATHETIC EXISTANCE NOT ACTUALLY TRY

lmao

It doesn't matter how much of a disadvantage invaders have, hosts will STILL complain about them.

yes user, only the invaders in ER use the OP weapons and weapon arts. keep telling yourself that

You do realize you can't get invaded period unless you deliberately choose to engage in multiplayer?
>faggot host rolls with a build specifically to grief invaders

I know someone who wanted to play it with a friend via password but the second they joined games they would get invaded usually by some twink, how is that any fun

It's a dumb little side activity that sure sucks a lot of resources, as well as stopping From from implementing more changes to the gameplay like Sekiro did. The result is way worse than Dark Souls 3 PVP, for which on PC the community is still spamming From asking for a patch, so what's the point? Elden Ring would effectively be far better as a single player game

Attached: 06a.png (633x489, 277.2K)

i can smell the reddit estrogen oozing from this soipost

>literally every invasion is a 3v1 gank fest
>shitters STILL seething about invaders
that's how you know it's one of the best mechanics of all time

Let's be real here. If you invade someone else's game then griefing is essentially optimal invader tactics. In return however if you choose to invade and you get ganked by three dudes using the same shit you're using then that's entirely the choice you made when you chose to invade.

correct

Cherry on the top, From acknowledged the majority of noobs DO NOT want to engage in actual multiplayer, so rather than having them be offline you can't be invaded unless summoning or using a specific item. What a weird hill to die on, but dropping completely multiplayer would have been a risk so of course they still made it

Attached: fd4f07a3449689b585d0f13c4cdbd776.jpg (653x808, 29.38K)

it's what happened to me and I simply switched to a RoB build to deal with invaders
it's a circle of gankers creating twinks creating gankers

invading someone is literally rape

DS3 has the best PVP of any souls game. Fight clubs are great and invading in Ringed City is fun as hell, fights can last 5, 10, even 20 minutes in any 2v3 situation. Any PVP encounter I've had in Elden Ring ends at the first encounter, R1 R1 R1 and its over. It's the same garbage pvp as DS2.

Invading just to kill without reason is villainous, even the lore says so.
So yeah, invaders aren't entitled to fairness, they shouldn't be. That's why they're Invaders and not cooperators.

Yes. That's the best part.

>thinks DS3 had better PvP than DS2
Opinion discarded

remember to steal any trade drop you see my fellow invaders

Attached: Yoink.webm (1920x1088, 2.86M)

If you don't want to get ganked by faggots don't invade areas where gank squads hang out. Your only job is to kill the host. That's the way it's always been. You think this shit is unfair? OG Demon's Souls docked you a SL for failed invasions. Gtfo with this pussy whining. Get better at hunting your target or play pvp as a phantom

Attached: demonsoul.jpg (341x399, 31.67K)

Yeah, Dark Souls 3 PVP was really good
So what's the point in Elden Ring PVP? the system was completely broken by the already shallow implementation of Ashes of War, which means it's already reaching the breaking point. Not to mention the supposedly more flashy Elden Ring magic turned out to be a (worse) reiteration of what actually was DS3 magic

Attached: Lightning Arrow - DS3.jpg (750x422, 74.28K)

theres so much more broken shit now with weapon arts because they went from meh whatever from 3 to overtuned nonsense in this one.

Back in my day invasions actually paid enough to live on

Attached: darkplebs.jpg (957x539, 123.04K)

>people calling invaders "griefers"
go back to minecraft

Its been fun watching them slowly come to terms with everything in elden ring being deliberate. We told them day 1 this was all intentional to make you rage and they didn't listen.

I usually win my invasions and the bulk of my usage is memveil katana and swift glintstone shard. I don't mind being at a disadvantage, the point is to play dirty and kill the host. Too many retards here think they're entitled to some gay honorable duel bullshit.

neither are hosts
that's the whole fun
just kill phantoms

Attached: ebin.webm (274x104, 437.89K)

They are, unironically. When invading and dueling had a true split in ds3 you found yourself in a group of griefers if you were still invading.
Duel if you want good fights. Invade if you want to grief people.
The only sad thing is denying who you are.

Some Weapon Arts in 3 served their purpose and were useful even in PVP without breaking completely the combat like Ashes of War
This is further evidence that tackling on Elden Ring a PVP mode was retarded

"dedicating invader killing gank squads" are just normal folks going through an area coop, leveling up together.
you just think they're out to get you in particular because you're a SHITTER who can't win against them despite your twink build

You didn't lose a SL from invading in Demons Souls unless you died to the environment. You did lose a SL for duels.

still doesn't pay worth shit. 9K runes per kill, better off farming enemies in mogh's pisshole

whole system sucks shit, can't even invade a solo player anymore

Attached: darkbar.png (547x955, 1.28M)

ER magic is better but they've really gutted pyromancy I really miss Demon Scar

Attached: seexo.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

BUENO

yeah exactly. if you wanted quickstep you had to resort to a dagger or shitty hatchet in 3.
in this? slap that on whatever you want that doesn't require somber stones.

remember when moonlight greatsword was such a novelty and one of the few weapons with a unique r2. it's not so special anymore.

>Some Weapon Arts in 3 served their purpose
>some
Quickstep and Gundyr charge, that's 90 % of WA you saw

It was admirable putting it in so gutted to fleece the money from people you know will hate it. I can respect devs doing that specifically to the invader crowd.

Why are you taking no damage?

Usually yes

because he's being hit by elden stars

The moonlight greatsword got turned into the golden order great sword.
And then you have dung eater.
There's a lot of commentary in the game where the devs are showing how much they hate the fanbase for warping their games.

i watch invader streams and they still win most of the time. It's a good balance. If you're good at the game and build well, you win. The only downside is some annoying afk farming positions

Invasions should be
>1× host, (obviously)
>If host has an active Great Rune, they can be invaded by 1 Recusant or Bloody Finger
>If the host has 1 Phantom, this gets bumped to 2 potential Invaders, (with a preference for Bloody Fingers)
>If the host has 2 Goldies, it gets pushed to 2× Bloody Fingers, and 1× Recusant
>Recusants are changed to Black invaders, and they have the goal of "kill anyone" Mound Maker style.
>You can have 2× Blue Niggas, depending on number of Invaders. Bluebois are priority to go to Hosts with 0 summons that are invaded.

Because bloodhound step is broken

You'd still take damage.

sometimes lag will make it so you just don't take damage from attacks

Sounds stupid. You just suck at invading.

>can't even invade a solo player anymore
They really should have made it so you needed to use a Rune Arc to summon and be invaded, and just not included that Furcalling Finger Remedy. The only reason people use the Furcalling Finger Remedy is to summon, but the Rune Arc at least has a reason to be used while not summoning.

That is a problem Fromsoft created when they removed normal invasions so every invader gets instantly funneled into any coop

Are you retarded by any chance watch the vid again there's chip damage and the main nuke portion of elden stars misses

Nah, 1v2 is completely and perfectly fine. Its only 1v3 that's totally busted. I think 2v3 would work well though. Have it so that a hunter will automatically spawn with a second invader turning a 1v2 into a 2v3.

Holy damage is probably the easiest damage type to almost fully resist, and Elden Stars does pitiful damage on top of that.

should just be 1 phantom = 1 invader adn reinstore the player limit of 6 to allow one blue in
the system shouldn't be fair to the invader

Invaders have nothing to fucking compain about. If you want a fair PVP, use a Duelist finger and a tongue. You're literally given a better option.

Aside from the Elden incantation literally ALL spells in this webm are from Dark Souls 3

i'm just sayin that having so many weapons being able to shoot lasers and waves out in all sorts of colors just cheapens cool weapons like that.
and the arts got so crazy its essentially just another spell slot without having to worry about stat investments for scaling damage.

They honestly expect free wins and people fighting back against them makes them seethe. I agree they shouldn't be put in with password people but only so they stop embarrassing themselves with the crying over it.

Nah I have great success with my cheeky Horn Bow invader build. It can kill even RL 150 Phantoms as a level 25 without too much difficulty. It's in 0 way "fair" or "honorable". I shoot people in the head for ~400hp while they're fighting mobs from the absolute limit of lockon range while on a roof invisible.

>infinite rollspam and rapid-chug estus while moving
Invading was fucking garbage in 3, not that ER is any better.
Fight clubs are for gays

Thats fine, they did the same thing with the bloodborne tools.
A lot of autists fear change so I get why you aren't seeing it very objectively. You like what you are familiar with and what you are comfortable and all the new variables are too much for you to feel safe with. Its just a video game though.

>stole RoB from some wannabe twink faggot
Absolute legend

>2faggot can't pressure enemies or use tools made SPECIFICALLY to stop enemies from chugging
Sad!

Attached: DS3 Pyro1.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

I actually dont care about fairness and have embraced it, if the host group wants to stay near the grace, they can enjoy wasting time while I camp near mobs

Attached: eldenringvigchecknoaud.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Correct, which is why I invade with instant 1shot builds and nothing else. Enjoy.

Attached: 043345234.webm (900x550, 2.74M)

This is what they took from you, I'd give anything for Elden Ring to play like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNujFlcdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=J2OfHfPv0bM

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 252.52K)

>three guys sit in an open spot the whole day with the zone cleared of any enemies
>all have RoB or seppuku katanas
>just going through an area
lmao sure thing

SOVL

Attached: LappGODS.jpg (1280x544, 221.66K)

These games never had good PvP and only complete fucking losers who are too dogshit to play actual esports or good combat games like Mordhau pick soulsborne as their PvP games of choice. Normal, sane individuals beat the game once or twice with their build of choice and then move on with their life.

the only tools people used were arcane builds. yea you're right its the same thing because the majority are fuckin dogshit.
lets not go into how theres way fewer weapons but were all good in their own ways that didn't resort to slapping lasers and shit to them.