So which console is actually of a better choice for now?

So which console is actually of a better choice for now?

Attached: XBOXSEXVSPS5.jpg (1516x1248, 290.37K)

The switch

neither. stop buying overpriced underperforming garbage

Attached: 819XYUimTuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1284x1500, 180.71K)

I hope this is an ironic post lmao

For me, its Toriumi.
And the Switch.

Attached: 8995382416730226688.png (600x600, 257.73K)

>P5 on XB when you cant even play it on an XB
lmao

Attached: 1637216287003.png (302x335, 171.66K)

xbox doesn't have a good console seller exclusives like how it did back in the day with halo and dead rising, and GOW but gaypass became a console seller that's suitable for low wage incomes instead of shilling 60$ for every new game, also with backwards compatibility and you'll get a solid gaming experience that combines both old and new games in one console.

PlayStations are known for their exclusives and the PS5 offers nothing extraordinary, demon souls demake isn't enough to sell a console, and not having ps3 backward compatibility really killed the chances of me buying a ps5 since i still use my ps3 to this day.

yes, the ps3 has games.

you forgot
>pic related

>older women

That only works when both of you are young, like 18.28.
Imagine you're 30 and she's 40.
It'll be a literal nightmare.

I don't like saying X is better than X but It's amazing how people have a Microsoft console. They constantly fuck up their exclusives and don't give a shit about quality, gamepass is on PC and their exclusives don't hold a handle to Nintendo and PlayStation. The only thing Microsoft has been doing now is buying every fucking company under the sun instead of using that money to develop something. They also don't give a shit about reputation and legacy but fuck it, when Microsoft owns you I mean why bother.

I have no idea about the context, but I'm a sucker for the one-piece swimsuits.

Attached: 1652171822563.jpg (774x1095, 478.04K)

Attached: 1652250742270.gif (350x409, 437.39K)

>xbox doesn't have a good console seller exclusives like how it did back in the day with halo
>the Snoys says this as Halo Infinite's campaign continues to sell well and the multiplayer jumped back into the top 10 most played Xbox games
Halo's still the main reason to get an Xbox, baby.

Also dont forget FH5 getting 10 million players in one week, 3 million of those paying 80+ dollars to play early.
Snoys are delusional.

lmao, PlayStation doesn't even make video games and their latest GT game look like absolute shit compared to a game pass racing sim.

i love poofy hair

Yup, Halo and Forza are also the main reason Game Pass is doing so well as stated by Microsoft themselves last month.

LEOTARD/ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT CHADS STAY WINNING

if you are playing primarily on PS4 you owe it to yourself to get a PS5 for the quality of life changes.
if you care about subscription services wait 2 months, and see what type of selection PS++ actually offers, MS is offering new 1st party games but the quality of their first party offerings has taken a nosedive, Sony said they're not going to offer AAA first party games day one so it's really on the strength of the classics they'll offer and what improvements are made to them.

BASED

>if you are playing primarily on PS4 you owe it to yourself to get a PS5 for the quality of life changes
>pay $500+ to play games you could already play
I'm not going to do that

Neither. PC is better and has games that aren't on all the others 3.

The fuck is this dumb image?
Did Persona 5 even release on ShitBox?

That's how PCs work. If I upgraded my computer only when it couldn't play newer games at all, I would still be using my PC from 2013.
user is right: if you mainly play on PS4, buying a PS5 is a no-brainer. For anyone else, Xbox is probably better.

Maya sensei is cute as fuck so right
these guys get it

Attached: __kirisu_mafuyu_bokutachi_wa_benkyou_ga_dekinai_drawn_by_asahina_hikage__1a2fa8d14bb6284c912540ae5a71bb7d.jpg (855x1200, 714.56K)

P5 isn't even on Shitbox X(D).

Attached: 1486665868738.jpg (544x544, 135.72K)

Any one dating down 10 years at 28 is a walking red flag, girls and guys alike. I can't imagine being attracted to an 18-year-old's personality for more than a week.

Who gives a shit about racing shit, only people who don't give a shit about games will play those games. What I'm talking is the consistency quality of the games.

For example last gen

Switch: BOTW, Mario, Pokemon, Odyssey, Super Smash Bros, Metroid Dread, Splatoon, FE3H and Triangle Strategy

PlayStation: BloodBorne, Spider-Man, GOW, Last of Us, Persona, SoC, Knack, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo and Tsushima

Xbox One: GoW5. Sea of Thieves, Sunset Overdrive, Quantam Break, Recore, Ori and Dead Rising

Even though some games are shit like Knack and Pokemon, the other two consoles have a way better lineup than Xbox. Most of the games on the list I know from the top of my head but I had to search up games for the XboxOne because they don't have shit and even if they do then what's the point? I can play Microsoft's whole library and have Gamepass on my PC.

>Kawakami
>Xbox
retard

Attached: 1651742769381.jpg (1536x2048, 1.32M)

>Kawakami
>Xbone

Attached: __kawakami_sadayo_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_haysey__d92968182060fed1b20e14bde74b0021.jpg (1706x2048, 278.21K)

I know Sony has also been releasing games on PC but they're giving away old games like GoW so you can get tempted to buy their consoles for the new GoW game. Consoles are a scummy practice but ensures that the market is competitive but Microsoft doesn't give a shit about exclusives so why not just invest $500 into a PC that will do the same job better?

>kawakami
>xbox

Insanely based.

Attached: Summertime-Render-01-1.jpg (1286x723, 32.46K)

Men who date young women only do it for the sex, not personality.
When he's had his fill with her, he'll toss her aside.

As a represenative of Sony's American Branch, that left picture doesn't fit our brand's identity anymore. Fixed your pic for you OP.

Remember, cities can rebuild.

Attached: Picsart_22-05-11_02-14-44-653.jpg (1516x1248, 743.68K)

Let's stop pretending, PS5 is the best gaming platform yet, it curbstomps Xbone PC and shitch I could list a giant list of features reasons and games but it would take over 10 minutes to list all the advantages of Playstation and why Xbox and PC suck ass. Maybe tomorrow I will. Keep your eyes peeled

>PlayStation
>movies and shit that released way back for PS4 that no one played but Snoys love to shill
>Xbone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are you for real right now, Snoy? Xbox Series X shits all over the Xbone, glad that console is dead, you might as well post the Wii U if you're going to post the garbage that is the Xbone, lol. Also,
>double spacing
go back

Based

>ibuypower prebuilt
lol

Neither atm but I might get a Series X if Starfield is any good

Who is right?

Teacher from Amagami

>why not just invest $500 into a PC that will do the same job better?
Because consoles are for people who can't be bothered with PCs, they are completely different markets. It's unlikely a PC gamer is gonna buy a console, because consoles suck; on the other hand, it's unlikely a console gamer is gonna buy a PC because computers are way too complicated for him, all he wants to do is press a button and play videogames.

I mean I own a Switch (didn't buy that piece of shit) and a PS5 and some of my friends also have multiple consoles so I'd say consoles do their job effectively, even if you're a PC Gamer, you're still going to be tempted to buy a console in a game that remotely has your interest. PC Gaming is becoming more common now and I wouldn't be surprised if it's becoming the norm in a couple of years. Either way you're right, user is delusional enough to call me a snoy even though I'm telling him to buy a PC and make better decisions.

>prebuilt
I decided to buy one with 3070 during the card shortage.
Never again.

Unironically Switch.
But if you own a PC that's not shit, PS5 is still better of the two "big" ones.

what the
BASED>??!?!!!

PC

Attached: FLn2SrOVcAAx4Xw.jpg (817x1226, 91.76K)

Depends which one has the games you want to play. Out of the two I'd pick Xbox.

>PS5 is still better of the two "big" ones
At what?

christmas cakes...

the one that has P5 and bloodborne.

>demon souls demake isn't enough to sell a console
that game, like bloodborne, was made for minority-audience nips and also made in order to trick the old audience in the west who mostly abandoned playstation -- or consoles in general -- into buying their new playstation; because what comes after is a wave of complete shit exclusives that are for the new target audience for games who came with the booming nerd trend of early-last-console-gen and then finalized with the industry-orchestrated gamergate in order to push away the old audience and them implement the nerd trender "consoomers" as their main target audience

btw those sony exclusives only "sold" because a lot of them were just packaged with major black friday and christmas bundles.
i personally dropped playstation around 2015-2016

Attached: PS4.png (737x770, 35K)

>Teachers and One-Piece Swimsuits
I will now monitor your thread

>Left picture

Retard

>stop buying overpriced underperforming garbage

i mean i'm a pcfag but come on user, on pc you even pay for each fucking color nowadays

Attached: mfw (2).jpg (435x435, 97.3K)

And these people laugh at the PS5 design

How are one-piece swimsuits more lewd than bikinis?

Attached: 1646589038289.png (443x449, 205.14K)

I can't imagine the existencial dread of PCfags aftee crypto niggers took over

>retarded oversized cowtits
who thinks this is attractive?

clothed > nude

>every fucking thread PCniggers need to brag over their overpriced work machines
You need to shut the fuck up bitch

Attached: 1615874957983 (1).gif (240x214, 2.99M)

it's only bad for consumer retards who need to buy every new card

Youn imagination fills the void with your own personal taste, which is why bare tits are usually meh compared to linguerie, you can imagine the perfect tits behind the bra, bjt when you see them thw magic is gone

>"Eww, boobs."
Imagine being this gay.