Yet another high profile Pokemon e-celeb thinks GSC/HGSS is the worst game

>yet another high profile Pokemon e-celeb thinks GSC/HGSS is the worst game

Sorry but at this stage the conspiracy is basically confirmed.

How can it be possible that a couple of years ago, GSC and HGSS were the consensus as the peak of the series, yet in 2022 literally every single Poketuber/streamer with influence and reach claims to hate the games. It's a statistical impossibility.

So far we have the following e-celebs confirmed:

>Joe Merrick (Serebii)
>NumbNexus
>PokemonChallenges ('Pro' Nuzlocker Jan)
>HoodlumCallum
>SacredAlmighty
>JPRPokeTrainer98
>temp6t

Is Game Freak really that scared of Gen 2 remakes that they're having to pay these people off?

Attached: 1652233270199.jpg (750x402, 52.41K)

And here's the conspiracy referred to in this post.

Attached: the blackpill.jpg (1067x1253, 863.75K)

Pokemon died with sun and moon and anyone still following it evil, that's why they hate gen 2 now, nothing but soulless insectoid demons

i don't know what you are talking about but the best games are the originals because they are the ones that actually invented and created something new. everything after has been the laziest of rehashes

>Is Game Freak really that scared of Gen 2 remakes that they're having to pay these people off?
Why would Gamefreak be scared of their own product? This is complete schizo nonsense.

who gives a shit, play what you want, if some retard on the internet can influence what you enjoy then you should consider killing yourself

Because following the gen 2 formula would be expensive and require effort, so they want people to think it's bad so they can continue making their shitty cashgrabs

or it could be because zoomerfaggots congregate in the same circlejerks (r*ddit and twatter) and echo each other's shitty opinions?
or could it be that they're spewing these shitty opinions just to get hate clicks and advertising money?
maybe its because susan removed the dislike button so they feel safe spewing their stupid takes because nobody will ever know what their viewers actually think?

I do not and never will care what youtubers and streamers think. I really enjoyed playing soul silver and Gengar is my nigga. So is Arcanine

I do not give a shit what people on twitter think and you won't find many people defending the game because most HGSS players are spending time with their families. It was the last generation before the mentally feeble took over.

Seriously once your age hits double digits, pokemon should not be a cause for discussion.

>yet in 2022 literally every single Poketuber/streamer with influence and reach claims to hate the games
Cause they all live in an echo chamber and suck each other's dicks?

It would be free money for them to shit out a LGPE styled Johto remake. Much less effort than the games they're making now. Also, Pokemon Youtuber audiences are a microscopic fraction of the people who buy Pokemon games.

This. Fuck e-celeb faggotry.

>Poketuber/streamer with influence
Shut the fuck up nigga

Attached: 1652249185110.gif (83x74, 240.58K)

Hoenn is home, but anyone who shits on the first 2 gens has no idea about pokemon or their parents were siblings

why would it be expensive, they would just cut content like with the ruby/sapphire remakes if they needed to
they did the opposite for HGSS, there is no reason they couldn't go back on that and just cut out shit that was in HGSS and reuse content that was in LGE/LGP for kanto stuff

>high-profile
>Pokemon
>e-celeb
lol???

I'm talking about making other games where you revisit old regions, entirely remade in new graphics. Not just a remake of gen 2

>e-celeb
lmao so which one are you, faggot
don't act like you and your niggery "e-celeb" friends aren't doing anything short of shitposting to try and jack your cocks off
no one gives a fuck about you, sadry
don't forget to take screenshots of "anons" talking about you "super cool e-celebs"

I always hated gen 2 as a kid
the small roster, shitty starters, baby pokémon, pointless forgettable no evolution pokémon
I basically skipped that garbage until gen 3 came out

Where is this even coming from? When these came out, they were hailed as good remakes that added a lot of content. I thought it was one of the better games they made.

> terrible pool of pokemon

Maybe before you get to Kanto and can only really get some of the Johto pokes, but eventually, nearly everything is available and eventually the Sinnoh ones through the safari and they throw you a ton of legendaries.

All of these recent games starting from X&Y and going forward have been declining rapidly in content and fun. I didn't even get Sword & Shield.

What's more demeaning, being a Poketuber or working at Mcdonald's over 30?

This. Jesus Christ, these words should never be combined in a sentence.

>can only really get some of the Johto pokes
6 JOHTO LINES ARE LOCKED TO POSTGAME. NOT "ALL". NOT "SOME". SIX. OUT OF FIFTY.

I replayed HGSS and I did find it pretty boring. It's the same bullshit as Sword and Shield except it takes longer to do everything.

I don't give a fuck about Pokeman but seriously how is this not obvious?
>eceleb shills series, makes name for themself off of "opinion"
>years later shilling that same opinion doesn't result in higher sales of new product, just makes people want to buy old product or get forgotten about
>eceleb loses popularity, makes "controversial" video, regains popularity
>now they can shill a new/different product and make tons of meaningless dribble-content for the drones (and make themselves $$$)
>zeitgeist shifts and then repeats
It's true for anyone dumb enough to follow streamers or ecelebs. All worthless drones.

I just started replaying through the pokemon games as I've only played Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Black and White, and X and Y.

I beat Red and Blue again last year and started Crystal a few weeks ago. The improvements over red and blue are crazy and I'm enjoying Crystal way more. It seems like the biggest addition of features from one game to another that any mainline pokemon game has seen. At least from my limited knowledge.

Who cares what some literal who pokemon trannies think? Gen1 and 2 were the most soulful and always will be.

this thread is literally about a conspiracy theory to get people to hate gen 2 so the pokemon company doesn't have to make a remake of gen 2

More like people are waking up thank god, gen 2 worst gen

>How can it be possible that a couple of years ago, GSC and HGSS were the consensus as the peak of the series
What consensus? They were never that good, especially Highly overrated Gold and Soulless Silver.

That's fucking stupid. Game Freak is under no obligation to make a remake just because people won't shut up about it. They're not dabbing their sweaty foreheads with money, hoping people don't start a twitter campaign.

GF could get away with making the next gen be just 800 uninterrupted hours of a man shitting into envelopes and mailing them to the addresses of children who mailed letters to Santa, and they'd still make more money than the Catholic church.

BDSP and Arceus came out, people nostalgic for DPPt grew up and are taking over the conversations. The dude in the image has a bidoof icon in his name, after all

They're now among the least successful Pokemon remakes and the original in sales got surpassed by Swoshit
Take a good guess

>high profile e-celeb
this is an oxymoron to everyone that isn't a retarded zoomer

What is this schizo shit?

Ah, you mean the conspiracy you made up for (You)s, 32?
Fuck off and die.

Attached: 1627415330300.png (838x1071, 158.53K)

hello discord
still enjoying your photoshopped faked image I see

The level curve for Johto was always shit. HGSS should've done more to fix it. Kanto is pretty much just all 38-50.

I dunno about all this conspiracy shit but having replayed HGSS recently, I do think the level curve is quite shite and kind of ruined it for me. I do like having my pokemon evolve at some point. Not to mention the gym leader teams are kind of bad, but that's nothing new.
Has good features otherwise but mainline pokemon feels so mediocre these days.
The distribution complaint is bullshit though. Do people just think it's worse than it is because johto mons don't stand out?

What being raised by a single mom does to a mf, lmao

Youtubers are brainless fucking sheep, PokemonChallenges made a popular video shitting on Johto, now every other Poketuber wants a piece of that clout, so they repeat his exact points to call the games subpar. If you’ve ever watched one of those insufferable faggots who make CAN YOU BEAT EMERALD WITH ONLY DARK TYPES???! Videos you will see these unintelligent golems repeat Pokémon Challenges or FlygonHG’s exact opinions on each Pokémon and strategies they take, they have no original thought, they are fucking sheep chasing a trend

Gamefreak doesnt need a conspiracy to shit out more crap for children

Go to bed, Joe.

Attached: gen 2 hate.png (2525x691, 311.2K)

HGSS are some of the best games in the series indeed, but those are some valid flaws.
>Is Game Freak really that scared of Gen 2 remakes that they're having to pay these people off?
Given how people would want them to address such flaws, there's a chance that there's a goal behind bringing them up so often - not that it's likely to end up anywhere, given how BDSP didn't add shit.

All Nintendo DS Pokémon games are bad

HGSS was always overrated as fuck, I never played them until around when Sun and Moon came out so I just accepted it when everyone was saying it was the peak of the series. When I played it for myself I was surprised at how little was actually improved from the original games and some things were actually worse amazingly enough. Don't be mad that people are finally waking up to the bullshit, if anything it makes the series healthier that people are willing to reassess their favourite games.

Anyone saying that GSC or HGSS are the worst in the series though are nuts, it beats the shit out of any of the 3D games at minimum.

This. Real chads play romhacks

Sounds like you need to take your fucking meds and this is coming from a huge Goldfag

Gen 1 has the best pokemon, 2 has the best overall combination of pokemon and region, 3 has the most fun world to explore. All the others are absolute dogshit.
/thread

The conspiracy theorist in me says that it's an attempt to discredit and/or demoralize the old fanbase which refuses to support the half-assed garbage Gamefreak's been putting out.

Attached: 1618770811229.webm (972x720, 1.97M)

>Gen 2
>Horrible level curve
What the fuck, that's like the only one where you don't end up 10 levels behind at some point

I feel like this exact thing is happening with Sonic Colors. It used to be considered among the the best modern Sonic games along with Generations but now it gets shit on and more people are starting to say Unleashed is better. It really does feel like some weird conspiracy as retarded as that sounds

to be fair people spoke well of the day stages in unleashed this whole time though I never cared to see what people thought of colors since I didn't get around to playing it myself.

>games with content bad
>games with no content good

These Gen 2 haters are mad because G/S/C are rock solid games for their time considering they’re GameBoy Color games, and every gen since then has been a slight upgrade with roughly the same formula and hasn’t done anything innovative with the story or gameplay wise since then, while having better hardware to work with. Simple as.

Attached: 9698A424-C91F-4D0F-AA25-9B44FA003051.png (1500x1000, 1.48M)

Attached: 1630261523565.jpg (840x540, 91.61K)

>please ignore that the game with content has shit content please please please
>the game with no content is shit too
never said it wasn't. just that the content one also is

There is no conspiracy, they are just souless men loving gf cock down their throats, slurping their annual rehash.
Of course gsc is shit for them, it lacks the polish, qol and general welfare for retarded kids not willing to grind a few levels.

>muh conspiracy
Opinions shifting over time isn't a conspiracy, it's just how the world works you retards. There have always been people who didn't like gen 2 Pokemon games and Sonic colors, it's natural that given time other people would change their opinions either after reading or participating in online discussions or simply replaying the games and discovering that they weren't quite as great as they remembered. Conspiracy faggots need to neck themselves or stop taking it personally when someone online dared to dislike their pet video game. You're just as bad as the mouthbreathing retards who flip out any time someone says a bad word about Sonic Adventure 2 and immediately assume anyone who does so is just parroting some faggot youtuber no one's ever heard.

Imagine defending the seventh gym having lv27 unevolved Pokemon

Does not matter much, as Pokemon was never good.

Anything that HGSS might have done wrong like 'level curves' is excused by having the Pokeathlon, customizable safari zone, battle frontier, gym rematches, the pokewalker and many other anesthetic things that were not necessary but still welcomed like eye-catchers on map transitions, apricorn balls, following pokemon, cutscenes for legendary battles.
I mean fuck, they even made it possible to catch like 350+ pokemon in one game without trading since they implemented ALL gen 4 pokemon. They only hate them to be contrarians and because NEW = GOOD.