DS2 Is THE BEST Soulsbourne game so far prove me WRONG

DS2 Is THE BEST Soulsbourne game so far prove me WRONG

Attached: hVVJBjSMFF4QXhsQBtjruJbg.jpg (3840x2160, 989.92K)

It’s your turn to attack
Now it your turn to attack
Dropped that shit immediately

can we stop callin em soulsbournes
like please

nigger how isn't that every fromsoft game other than the bullshit malenia pulls on you

Yes, it is

Attached: 1634635631983.jpg (1026x1070, 323.79K)

ehhhh that really shouldn't include oblivion. it's really not the "black sheep"

what do you prefer fromsoft? I quite like the soulsborne title

Sekirouls?
Eldenouls?

So you see it’s super slow and predictable and see how our messages are right now? That’s ds2 in a nutshell
Now it’s your turn to attack

yeah "from soft game" sure.
above

Souls games always have been slow, Bloodborne just got his cancer I to dark souls 3 and voila
Every fucking zoomer thinks dark souls are fast paced because they only played dark souls 3, the most casualized and innovative souls

is there a way to bypass the online check? it takes like 30 seconds when i boot it up and when i close it, and it's just annoying enough for me to want to stop it. I checked options.

>Souls games always have been slow, Bloodborne just got his cancer I to dark souls 3 and voila

Can you speak fucking English?

>Every fucking zoomer thinks dark souls are fast paced because they only played dark souls 3, the most casualized and innovative souls

No it’s not have you even played the other ones?

Dark souls 2 isn’t hard it’s just super slow with so much tedious shit it makes it seem hard. The other games were harder

>is there a way to bypass the online check
sadly not ps3 decided to update their gay fossil console and now I can't paly online anymore :(
not as fun as soulsborne but ok
>So you see it’s super slow and predictable
I would say deliberate :D and anticipated :)

Counterpoint: all the other souls games

ehhh obvs bloodborne is meant to visceral and fast but regardless the devs of bb saw how people responded to it and decided to carry it over to ds3 and even more so in elden sneed

can't online on pc either. they're offline for everyone. it's the servers.
you didn't quote the slow and predictable guy you quoted me about soulsborne name but not the other guy

Even Elden ring didn’t give you infinite heals like this mess of a game

ds1 and demons souls are objectively worse

Demon souls is worse

>can't online on pc either
lol its funny they fixed the servers for ps3 yesterday and then the new ps3 update broke the online for every ps3 players
i'm tipsy dont worry about
lol nah it expects you to play like an ai as malenia acts entirely unfair like the dumb cunt she is

I can't agree I quite like the ps5 remake very nice worth the 800 dollar console

The remake was nice I only paid 40$ when the game went on sale and got the ps5 for free.
L

>The remake was nice I only paid 40$ when the game went on sale and got the ps5 for free.
ill take the L because that's based any other games you bought on that console or does it have
>no games

>brags about paying 800$ to play the worse souls game
>bro the console has no games

Demon's did and people still suck its dick pretty hard around here.

implying i've actually played the game >:)

>Can you speak fucking English
Do mutts really get mad at this?
This is a problem of American education?
>No it’s not have you even played the other ones?
I bought dark souls 3 deluxe edition because dark souls 1 and 2 got me hyped, I drop it because it was too lineal and fucking boring
>15fpsboorne
>I played it thanks to a friend
>Play it a 15 fps
Shit game

>Demon's did
you literally had to farm the heals in that game nigger what r u talking about?

I can't

Depends

Yes, and you can get them infinitely. They were also much more potent than DS2's lifegems, it would be like if every enemy in DS1 dropped humanity for you to pop for heals.

>15fpsboorne
nigger what it hovers between 30-50 frames are you retardedo

>Souls games always have been slow, Bloodborne just got his cancer I to dark souls 3 and voila

What the fuck this mean then nigger? Do you even know nigger?

>50 frames
Oh look, it's a retard who never played the game.

>The only MC who canonically had sex, just like the players that love ds2
>The other MC's are virgins, just like their fans
What did Miyazaki mean by this?

>Do mutts really get mad at this?
>This is a problem of American education?
Or maybe you should go back to first grade nigger

>combat is slow placed, tactical
>not a rapid fire onslaught of unfair shit you can’t even see coming from off camera
>only one bonus is simply too big for the camera
>every area is fair
>Manila/Heide tower peak of Souls aesthetic
>build variety
>actual faction variety
>best stat design in entire franchise
>best NPCs in entire franchise
>best DLC
>best story
>best girl

soulsbornekiring

>Yes, and you can get them infinitely
people consistently had to farm heals because they sucked at the time its like complaining about infinite heals in bloodborne like ye sure if youre better than average you'll have blood vials throughout the game but most players will have to farm them as they play because they aren't great

FromSouls

>claims not to be a mutt
>can’t write a single sentence without having a seizure

>Oh look, it's a retard who never played the game.
hey boris von europoor i've beat the game multiple times niggerson

>30-50 fps
Are you mentally ill?
The fucking console got it at stable 30 MAX in some zones, stop lying about 50fps faggot

by the time i finished DS3 I was literally just rolling until it was my turn to attack.

>complaining about infinite heals in bloodborne
BB has a limit of 20 vials on you at any time, without the boosting runes.
Demon's lets you have 99 of many different qualities of grass.
Then you're just plain retarded then, the game is hard capped at 30, it doesn't exceed it even with a PS4 pro or PS5.

NTA but I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are slow games. Dark Souls III increased the game speed a bit, a carry over from Bloodborne. Despite that fact, even the most recent Souls games are just as you described. Wait for an opening and
Now it's your turn to attack.

Cope more bloodshitnigger

basado

Attached: download.png (512x682, 731.95K)

All you're doing is making yourselves look stupid for being unable to parse text with a typos in it.

Also in Ds1 you could instantly heal with estus, in ds2 you got your time to heal, I'm sure this mechanic made dsfags burn their asses out

it even with a PS4 pro or PS5.
he literally hasnt played the game lmao bet he hasnt even beat any fromsoft boss lmaoooo

Let us know when you learn how to speak and type normally dumb nigger

Attached: A7ACCF32-1C4B-464E-A44E-EB86DC9A4B7B.jpg (604x403, 29.24K)

>Souls games have always been slow, Bloodborne just got its cancer into Dark Souls 3
wew, that was hard to figure out. almost broke a sweat there.

??????????
Are you actually retarded?

Attached: CC207A63-2179-4B78-B591-E32A8C033A01.jpg (1100x824, 85.31K)

Depending on the situation, the heal-over-time effect in DS2 can make things easier, because healing would continue even if you hit max health. For example, in Smelter's phases where he deals constant damage when you're near him, you can pop a gem even at full health to offset the health loss, so I wouldn't say it always makes things harder, outside of PvP.

No, I'm saying you are. Next time you want to argue with someone stop playing dumb and start actually making an attempt to refute their point. Have a nice night.

N
I
G
G
E
R
That makes sense right?
What he wrote didn’t

lol try that on velstadt mein neeger

>Bro why can’t you read my schizo writing
>American education am I right fellas? Must be mutt education for not understanding my schizo writing style
>retard just read my schizo writing
>listen just have a good night

Please fucking kill yourself

All of these are the same person, a literal broken mess that got ass blasted after seeing the truth, ds2 is the best souls game

Demons and DaS2 are games, not something taken too seriously by losers with no ability to comprehend that they’re not doing anything cool by cutting 99% of a game’s content out and then claiming the remaining 1% of pressing O and R1 as a rhythm game for 2 minutes is high skill. You’ll understand one day.

Grab a belt
Put it around your door handle or pinned to the wall
Hook the belt in it
Put your neck in it
Let gravity take over
You won’t feel a thing

based

That’s still not what I said you fucking idiot. Learn how to speak and type normally or kill yourself schizo

It is the best, I will not argue.
But it's only like a 7.5/10 vs pic rel's 10/10

Attached: kf4.jpg (513x800, 449.19K)

Okay, you are unable to discuss video games intelligently so you'll call someone a child while still on the video game forum, very mature.