AMD's new Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT and 6950 XT GPUs just came out today. What does Yea Forums think about them...

AMD's new Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT and 6950 XT GPUs just came out today. What does Yea Forums think about them? Are they good buys?

Attached: radeon-6050.jpg (1596x2242, 878.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130915125814/https://consumerist.com/2006/02/06/did-nvidia-hire-online-actors-to-promote-their-products/
web.archive.org/web/20130915143001/https://consumerist.com/2006/02/06/nvidias-perez-they-act-as-our-voice/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hfpf-SqEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AMD
*breathes in*
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

AMD works great for Linux gaming.

Attached: proton.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>for Linux
So, it's fucking worthless than unless you're a schizo who buys a $700 GPU to play old games. Got it.

amd pulled a nvidia. %20 more cost for like 10 FPS more

What's the 6650 compatible to?

I'm not using linux until there's a working desktop so windows 11 it is
honestly it's kinda pathetic that in 2022 despite how long linux has been around the linux community still acts like it's 2003

>he fell for the nvidia meme

>t. hasn't seen linux since 2003

Incredibly horrible pricing.

comparable*
Comparable to

The 6650 XT is supposed to compete with the RTX 3060.

>has used the same shitty laptop since 2007 and uses only arch linux

Thanks user I appreciate the info

so what's the actual real world price for these?
500+/700+/1k+?

Hopefully this increases competition so when the 4000 series drops the market is stabilized and you can.... who the hell cares at this point, the GPU market is an absolute meme thanks to 4K/VR/RT/144fps being absolutely terrible as a selling point, Unreal Engine 5 and Todd Howard will do more to sell GPUs than all Nvidia/AMD marketing of the last 8 years or so.

Do they have enormous power draw like Nvidia cards

>No DLSS.
>No DLDSR.
>Raytraycing performance in the trashcan.
>No Reflex.
>Still has retarded drivers.
If you buy ayymd you're a fuckin retard.

>Todd Howard will do more to sell GPUs than all Nvidia/AMD marketing of the last 8 years or so
BASED
He is coming.

Attached: Miyazaki_Todd.png (1800x1055, 1.6M)

Can the Creation Engine even take advantage of the new GPU features?

I haven't followed GPUs since the nvidias 2070s? the crypto shit really pulled me out of this strange hobby. still using a msi 1070 btw

Nvidia's troublesome proprietary drivers on Linux are keeping me on AMD.

What the fuck kind of post is this? There are dozens of desktop environments, many of them friendly to Windows users.

I'm feeling pretty tempted to get an RX 6950 XT for Blender to replace my GTX 1060.

imagine using any of that bullshit

Does any of that impact gameplay?

I've had a 3070 for a year and never once used DLSS. Who the fuck actually uses this shit?

I can smell the underage in this thread. Mods, clean it up.

>Are they good buys?
Maybe if you're retarded. Wait until there's a sale or something, which isn't unlikely with the crypto market crashing.

Are you actually handicapped?

Even at native resolution, DLSS give you a shit ton of visual fidelity for FREE. Basically you can turn AA off at 4k and not have to worry about the performance drop or jaggies.

Why even try to act like a PC gamer if you know fuck all about it?

DLSS is for poorfags with a 3060 who want to bump up a resolution, cope.

>What does Yea Forums think about them
I think they're great because I could buy a 6700 XT for cheap when they were clearing out stock.

>DLSS free visual fidelity
if you're a retard this wouldn't be needed if people optimized their games properly and then you could just super sample the game by 4
it's not my fault your game that looks worse than a 360 title also runs worse than crysis on insane hardware

AMD fan boys coming to defend in 3...2...1

it will if you write them in

>Bought a 6800 XT
>had to upgrade to a 4k 120hz monitor for freesync support
>6800 performs worse at high resolutions

Cant wait to pick up a 4000 series card.

Life is hard when NVIDIA hires shills like you to drown out any sensible GPU discussion.
web.archive.org/web/20130915125814/https://consumerist.com/2006/02/06/did-nvidia-hire-online-actors-to-promote-their-products/
web.archive.org/web/20130915143001/https://consumerist.com/2006/02/06/nvidias-perez-they-act-as-our-voice/

You're literally crying about something you know nothing about.

DLSS is free performance/fidelity at any resolution

I don't even have a 3060 but are you seriously calling the rational people who refuse to pay 2-3x msrp to a scalper poorfags? Lol i bet you're one of those trendy brand name wearing cucklords.

Attached: 1641774528863.jpg (1280x720, 165.54K)

t.3060 buyers remorse

Just the 3060? Not even the 3060ti?

Attached: 1610562298541.png (880x960, 1.04M)

Bro, everyone uses targeted advertising and online actors....have you never been on youtube and experienced the modern trend of braindead bot advertising?

Have fun waiting 4 years to match the performance of the closest competitor that Nvidia provides when your drivers suck so much ass at launch and you consume the dripfeed of optimization that amd prioritizes below chinese meme-coin miners.

MY 1080P/240hz screen has freesync support.
sounds liek you;re a retard

Nice cope. I have a 3080 and I still run DLSS because its basically free frames and less strain on the GPU overall.

Attached: 20220423_0002482.jpg (2268x4032, 695.72K)

>Bro, everyone uses targeted advertising and online actors
Of course but NVIDIA is particularly skilled at it. Good for them, bad for everyone else.
>Have fun waiting 4 years to match the performance of the closest competitor that Nvidia provides
Literally none of this is true. You're one of them. AMD has a better (= more cost-effective) alternative in every tier. And no, if you're considering a 3090 Ti (or even a 6900 XT) you should off yourself.
>when your drivers suck so much ass at launch
I bought AMD because:
1. Their Windows driver isn't a bloated piece of shit that installs ten telemetry services and a hundred terabytes of useless "companion apps". Both work the same in terms of stability and performance, if you have issues it's probably because of a problem between the chair and the keyboard.
2. Their Linux driver (which I use, btw) isn't illegal garbage that constantly kernel panics and breaks when you update or look at it wrong.

Not really, upgrading from a 1440p display with g-sync and wanted something with more longevity

idk but I do know that my 6800xt reference for under 700 bucks is fucking amazing

Attached: 1629263497583.jpg (311x837, 62.85K)

Still can't decide if DLSS and raytracing is worth the Nvidia tax. There are a couple games that it seems like it'd be nice for but $700+ for a 3070 Ti is still more than I'd want to pay.

Attached: d09b217552e43bc974a1700326dd469705c98d2fe4c3fdc16ee4eec9d59012bf.png (665x574, 265.59K)

my PSU wouldn't support that dumpster fire anyway

guys what the fuck is up with elden rings performance? I want to build a new pc and since I don't really care about most games I was thinking about going with a 1650 but turns out elden rings requires way more than that

Why would it be? When is trading half your FPS for nicer reflections ever worth it? Keep in mind that AMD has hardware accelerated RT too, it's just not as good because AMD decided to dedicate more silicon to something that actually matters (rasterization).

Elden Ring runs like shit no matter what you use.

FSR is already on par with DLSS and FSR2 is coming.
lol@ray tracing. Whenever I play a game with ray tracing I keep on double checking whether it’s on or off because i can’t tell

AMD video cards are fucking dogshit. After getting fucked over by the 5700xt im never buying an AMD card again

>DLSS

Doesn't Intel have their own solution coming called XeSS that's supposed to work on all modern GPUs?

>bought a 3000 series card
>have only played 2 games that came out since 2021
>one didn't even support RTX or DLSS
Well at least i'm fucking crushing everything with high settings.

Same. Anyone shit talking DLSS passed 2.0 is just talking out their ass.

Werks on my AMD machine

if you want raytracing, intel has something nice in the oven, just wait.

does your manager thinks posts like this sound organic?

room temp spotted

what do you have?
I'm thinking of getting an AMD gpu since they seem cheaper and of course, I don't care about RT an stuff that is going to be on AAA I'm not going to play anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hfpf-SqEg

Attached: Intel-XeSS-Super-Resolution-1-1-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 77.02K)

>intel
lmao imagine going for EVEN SHITTIER drivers than amd

>no YOU'RE the shill
Nice try, Rajeesh.

It will work on other GPUs, in the way that raytracing works on AMD GPUs. You will be able to engage it, but without an Intel architecture it's likely going to be far less performative. For now, anyways. Hopefully at some point we get a truly standardized version of the tech, because the wins are so good it fucking sucks when it's not supported by a title.

6800xt. I played metro exodus and the ascend in 1440p with ray tracing at over 60fps. but it’s not worth it desu

that was my first post in the thread
the fact that you can't even tell that makes it pretty obvious you're not a regular here
I'll ask again do you really think that post sounds organic?

wait nigger, and if they're bad buy something else.

The 6X50 cards are just slightly overclocked versions of their 6X00 counterparts so there's only so far their performance can rise.

>that was my first post in the thread
I don't give a shit. You're a paid shill.
>do you really think that post sounds organic
It's as organic as cow shit.

>he falls for pre release marketing shilling
ngmi
the drivers are dog shit too. see the mobile arc drivers

It shouldn't matter who is and is not a shill. What should matter is the content of the post. Anything that can be destroyed by facts and truth deserves to be destroyed by facts and truth. So many wasted posts spent namecalling instead of comparing numbers and data and proving who is right, and not who is le bad guy. Fuck both of you braindead niggers.

well if you feel that reads like something that someone who isn't getting paid for it would post you were right about a single thing AMD shills are not as good as nvidia ones.

>$399
>$549
>$1099
Nah, go fuck yourself AMD.

Attached: 1521957061184.jpg (480x405, 19.11K)

honestly, this.

>destroyed by facts and truth
This isn't an Youtube comment section