FIRST BLOOD

FIRST BLOOD
'Ave I got DOTA 2 thread on me chins?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2classic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck Slark

Rubick is cute

Pudge feels useless unless you play him mid and snowball.
Buff my fat boy.

how is he cute

Reminder that if you quit at 7.00, then your opinion doesn't matter and your taste in games suck.

He's got literally the best save in the game. To do what he does, other heroes have to do it with severe drawbacks, such as naga pausing the fight, or wyvern leaving you open to magic burst.

Give me meme builds, and I'll post some of my own
>Aura Sven
>Support Chaos Knight
>Crit Tree

Rubick is a nigger

I want to fuck Lina.

Attached: 04ea072287a246d1ee27ade94b519885.png (690x989, 453.02K)

Rubick the Grand Magus!

>been burnt out of Dota2 for what feels like years
>boot it up solely to play with friends who still play it all the time
>friends finally starting to get burnt out as well
Im happy we can finally move away from dota as our default game, but Id be lying if I said I wasnt a little bit sad thinking back on all the years of pubbing. Won't be the last time I play but its time for a long break

Attached: 1518671875759.png (728x624, 493.65K)

Pudge will never be useless as long as hook exists. It's arguably the strongest ability in the game. You can feed like crazy all game with Pudge then get one good hook late game and win the game for your team.

im too scared to play this game solo

in my 1600~ games of dota i've party queued for at least 95% of them

but they've all stopped played

i watch competitive and pro dota quite often and keep up to date on all the meta things, but i just cant force myself to solo queue.

>Play 300 hours of Grimstroke
>Favorite anime is Samurai Champloo
>Didn't realize Grimstroke was voiced by Steve Blum until last week

Attached: 1612244559735.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

Why with all the rubick?

Real ones or? CK with shard literally just got nerfed, so I guess it's close to real, but that aside.
Either ways, you probably know how Ogre Magi needs about 180 added attack speed to reach potential permastun rolls with his level 25 talent? Now, that is still a fair chunk, and it probably makes you think: Moon shard will get me there. But I will guarantee you that if you go, say that you can get Midas, Treads and Orchid, no one will even notice that you're going for it until it's too late.

Why would you play modern dota instead of literally anything before 7.00
dota2classic.com/

Attached: 1590999354696.png (309x338, 51.63K)

because modern dota is fine

He's one of the coolest designed heroes in DOTA, with great visual design, wonderful voice acting, and a fun playstyle.
I consider him the best overall DOTA2 hero from a design standpoint, even if they whore out Jug and Windranger and shit more than him for some reason these days

Attached: firefox_c833K8bYuq.png (682x997, 1.14M)

Make new friends. Do play solo, and do it on the mode you'd like to play going forward to find like minded people. Every time you have a positive interaction, ask to add that person. Don't just do it out of the blue, do ask through text first so they know your intent is to stop playing alone so much. 40% of the people who accept, you will end up never playing with again, so just put the people you add this way in its own category on steam friends so you can tell when to delete them. Of the remaining, another half will not do it more than once or twice. But the small remaining will be your mates. It's worked for me several times.

I enjoyed the game a lot before, nowadays I just dislike it so much I started playing lol and now I hate both games
It's so hard to love dota, and I've never played it with friends, I always played alone so It's not purely nostalgia

But watching English dubs of anime is earrape

I wish dota had the current items, shards and talents, but had the older map, without outposts, with sideshops, and none of this neutral item bullshit.

Bebop and Champloo are pretty good. I prefer Champloo to the jap subbed and I'm almost exclusively a sub only or I autistically screech faggot.

Attached: uwaaaa.png (271x218, 84.01K)

>in side lane smacking creeps
>1 minute in first blood goes off. enemy pudge has jizz on his chins
40 minutes of suffering inc

Literally just pre-mute everyone.
Lots of people do this to climb ranks because what most people contribute can be done via text wheels and shit.

Love me some Weaver.
Love me some Undying.
Love me some Enchantress.
Love me some Outworld Destroyer.
Simple as

Attached: erika_considers_the_following.jpg (1200x406, 73.79K)

Dota 2 desperately, DESPERATELY needs an underage girl character. 14 maximum.

Preferably more than one but I'll take what I can get.

I'm addicted to Turbo.

I wish 12v12 wasn't ruined by crazy Chinese greed

Loli Pugna.

Attached: dota_loli_pugna.png (900x700, 293.72K)

people talk about loli pugna but nyx is probably like under 5 years old

I'm still mad they changed Techies.

Attached: merula_angry.gif (728x728, 336.19K)

Start with a Loli pugna skin and then slowly go through the entire cast with Loli versions

I'm sorry.
Every battlepass we are closer to this being an unironic reality. It's the "In case of emergency break glass" persona of DOTA.

Attached: 1636191386054.png (809x921, 298.16K)

God yeah I'm mad about that.

Please just let me have one thing in a game that just makes everyone mad. Stop removing any options that frustrates opponents.

>Items
>Shards
>Talents
Otherwise I guess yeah. I wish I could play 7.00 techies in 6.84. He's more fun to play as, with and against

Attached: a86.png (400x326, 158.6K)

genuinely the nail in the coffin for the game in my opinion
holy shit i still cant believe they did it
its such an awful awful thing

It made me mad when he was on my team because he's worthless late game.

Okay look I like loli versions of existing characters as much as anyone and would be happy to see a one.

But I really want to see someone sit down and create from scratch a brand new little girl hero that is clearly designed to try to appeal to the Anime Fan crowd without making it so obvious people can get mad about it.

I miss the old game design philosophies,the ones that let you make 9 entire people miserable for hours. None of this new age baby the players feelings shit.

I'm not. Fuck you absolute faggots. There's a difference between "making people mad" and "ruining entire games while also making them last 1+ hour long by sheer existence."
I like making people mad, but techies was about being a massive fucking faggot, there is a difference despite you thinking being a massive fucking faggot = making people mad, nah, you're just a massive fucking faggot.

Attached: faggots.png (594x979, 407.16K)

If that's what Dota was at it's peak it's no wonder LoL was more successful.

Haven't played in years, but I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe.
Only edgy character in a video game that I like.

Attached: file.png (900x750, 583.07K)

the radiant creep kid

>merula niggers have shit opinions
Wow.

I think there should be a third kind of ward.

I don't think there is any reason to do this. I merely want change for the sake of change.

tfw no anime hero

Part of me is mad, but a part of me genuinely likes the style of nu-nu-techies. You can say "Fuck you" to an entire team with a silence, stun, disarm, slow and magic amp dealing crazy damage all the while your team still treats you like old techies.

What would it do differently? The Observer and Sentry dynamic is solid.

absolutely adore rubicks design. just fantastic in every regard from design to playstyle
if nothing else Valve had a real A team behind most of the characters

Attached: 3d0.jpg (1200x1600, 297.26K)

I think there should be more permanent consumable items for after you're six sloted and still have gold to burn.

I wonder what DOTA 2 Valve back in their prime would've done with the HoN characters.

prevents other wards from being placed

Exploding
Moving wards
Tall wards
Flying wards
Reverse wards
Fake wards
Purple wards
Double wards
Night wards
Day wards

I don't actually know.

i want to start playing, everyone is saying pick one hero and play them every game, i kinda want to play enigma is there a better champ to start with>?

Why did they have to do the LoL thing where they rape someone's identity

Enigma is pretty hard in the fact that to get the best out of him, you need to micro and know how to set up good ultimates.
I would recommend stuff like Ogre Magi first, simple but impactful kits.

I was thinking about a night ward, something that gives awesome vision only during night

just turn on anonymous mode
it disables all text chat, voice chat, turns off player names etc.
feels 100% like you're just playing a bot match but the bots are unpredictable and more retarded

>Please just let me have one thing in a game that just makes everyone mad.
that already exists
he's called Anti-Mage

Attached: 1382941365377.png (1200x1000, 248.56K)

>your own team hates you cuz you're afk farming in the jungle for 40min
>enemy team hates you because they cant catch you, cant gank you and you can 1v5 them whenever you feel like it
based

Attached: 1372886787773.jpg (295x166, 42.88K)

My favorite champs are venomancer, shadow shaman, undying, pugna and techies.

Thoughts?

>mfw the enemy laner is melee

Attached: BtWwBkQCMAM4YSl.png:large.png (1320x803, 189.25K)

are you me?

Attached: 1650843813097.jpg (614x391, 64.89K)

ill give him a go, thanks user.

I think he should regularly switch between meepo invoker and lone druid imho.

What a pathetic desire.

isn't invoker the meme hard hero

This but Doom instead.

Unironically Druid's not that hard any more. People don't know how to deal with the bear in lower brackets and the Druid player can go full unga bunga and run the bear right up people's asses. It's when it gets to higher brackets that Druid becomes a pain because people know how to play around him.

It's a lot of memorization and mechanical skill to invoke spells.

What if you changed nothing else but added an exact copy of lols flash to dota 2

Perma scan. No vision but it pings when someone walks through.

Oh neat.

Who should be my new third hard hero to suggest to newbs as a joke.