It really sucks to see fanboys cheerleading this piece of shit selling well. If Nintendo blundered this generation...

It really sucks to see fanboys cheerleading this piece of shit selling well. If Nintendo blundered this generation, they would have gone third party which would be an absolute win for the consumer.

Imagine being able to play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, etc. on Steam or PlayStation. Imagine not having to play Yoshi at sub-720p resolution. Imagine not having to play Kirby and the Forgotten Land at 30fps. Imagine being able to play Nintendo games at 4k, uncapped framerates, without the huge amount of inherent console input lag. Imagine actually being able to rebind controls using Steam config instead of only using Nintendo's shitty defaults. It would just be so much better for everyone. Nintendo's just hardware fucking sucks regardless of what you think about their games.

Attached: switchi.png (738x409, 316.19K)

If Nintendo ever had to go third party I can pretty much promise you they would choose to end their presence in the industry before releasing anything on another system

hey discord

Attached: Reminder.png (800x600, 20.64K)

>It's good that the company does well because they don't have to try
Sorry if you wanted a new Mario Kart, a new 2D Zelda or 2D Mario or a new 3D Zelda/Mario without waiting 6 years. Enjoy it all in 540p too

oink oink eric

>Imagine being able to play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, etc. on Steam or PlayStation.
Steam I can get, but playstation? You have any fucking idea how much shit they would censor and add shittons of niggers and trannies in every frame.

Nintendo once said that they day they leave hardware is the day they go bankrupt.

I believe it.

They would never go third party. They'd just stop making games.

Nintendo will outlive PlayStation

God I love that snoyfaggots’ default state is seething furiously. It must be exhausting. I hope you fags never know peace, and never have games.

Nah, I can see nintendo going full on exclusive streaming should that happen.

Are you sure you'd want them to go the way of Sega?

I don't have a switch for most shity Nintendo exclusives, I have it so I can play other games on the go.

Then they would die regardless. Video game companies in Japan don't make money from their games it's all about the physical merchandising. There's a reason stores don't care Xbox in Japan and it's because of gamepass. Going digital streaming is basically admitting your a failure there. They would just end it period

The reason why Nintendo still makes good games compared to most slop is because they have a platform to sell. If they went 3rd party they could be just as skeevy as Square, see their mobile games.

>Imagine being able to play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, etc. on Steam or PlayStation.
user nintendo outright has stated that if they can't make hardware they won't make software.
Weird this assumption people came up with that nintendo would just quietly take the L and go be a bitch slave without complaining.
I bet they would rather sit on their IPs collecting dust for all eternity than release on generic western PC.

>switch has no games/kiddie games
>god, imagine palying [nintendo game] on PS5 or PC

Attached: 1637328887837.gif (340x340, 137.13K)

Don't worry, they will. Also, don't worry, they won't.

>yet another PC nigger cope thread
why does the self proclaimed "master race" spend so much of their time constantly seething over consoles? kind of pathetic if you ask me

It's the only proper handheld on the market. I don't care about your desire for a complete lack of handhelds or a third knock off PC.

It's snoy. PC + Switch forever.

Its funny how they do that instead of playing all the new exclusive PC games they get. But no, they talk about how much they want a port of a new console game.

Funny that.

Nintendo literally only says this so you braindead fanboy drones keep buying their junk hardware. Christ, you're fucking gullible idiots

>Imagine not having to play Kirby and the Forgotten Land at 30fps
Huh. I thought Yuzu runs games at 4k 120 fps. That's what you people have been saying for some time.

The average consumer doesn't care about "sub-720p" resolution and "4k uncapped frame rates."
No, Yea Forums does not represent the average consumer no matter how many replies this post gets. You are a niche.

Well clearly someone is, considering its outselling everything else.

It does run at 60fps but still has higher input lag and worse graphical fidelity than a native PC port would have.

They also have no interest in emulation. That one really stumps people here.

Yeah I've seen Nintendo outright kill games people loved. You're retarded

then why didnt people buy the wiiu?

>No, Yea Forums does not represent the average consumer no matter how many replies this post gets.
user, most threads here that in any way talking about specs here mostly feature people constantly pointing out how specs don't matter.

Only visiting children who think the rainbow PC their favorite streamer has is a sign of wealth (even though there's a less than 10% chance they even actually paid for it and it isn't an ad placement) cares.

Most people here aren't a high standard spec whore. If they were there wouldn't be so many gacha/mobile threads. So many they needed to make a fucking BOARD for it.

>Yeah I've seen Nintendo outright kill games people loved.
Yes?

I hate the switch but this kind of threads are dogshit. stop seething over a console, user. it’s not healthy

it's pathetic honestly

Attached: 1642261263901.jpg (600x458, 61.13K)

The point is that they killed things rather than making money from them.

It lends credence to the idea that they would stop making games if they left hardware because they've already abandoned games without leaving hardware.

I hate Nintendo but I still bought a Switch and pay for the games, even though my PC can easily emulate it, just to fuck with people like OP. I even bought my sister a Lite and she only plays Animal Crossing.

Fuck you OP. Look at me dance.

Attached: 1652125564807.gif (360x270, 3.29M)

This is why we need PC ports. Fuck laggy piece of shit consoles

Attached: God of War.webm (800x450, 989.19K)

Even if it is shit, at least that's a game with effort.

I've seen them begging for Pokémon in the YouTube comments.

That is bottom of the barrel pathetic.

>muh pc gwaphics and performance!!
Kys. Learn to play games instead of benchmarking them

This. You're absolutely retarded if you think Nintendo wouldn't rather die as a company than release their IPs on another company's console

Kill yourself, post the raw footage and which monitor and camera you used

Why bother? People like that don't enjoy just playing games, they obsesse over shit that you'd never notice if you just played.

It's the same monitor and same camera you damage controlling clown

You can't even prove that

Nintendo has gone on record to say that they would not go third party if they failed as a company. They would rather just shut their doors for good.

Niggers and trannies exist. Sorry if that offends you white boi.

and nothing of value will be lost, except metroid

You can always test it yourself shitstain

>new mario kart
YES PLEASE I JUST WANT TO CONSOOOOM
DONT UPDATE YOUR OLD GAMES NINTENDO
DONT ADD IN NEW MAPS
I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY MORE PLASTIC PLEASE NINTENDOOOOOOOO

Still mad that its outselling Elden Ring?

Fine, tell me what brand of camera and monitor you use

I actually like what they're doing with mk8

>DONT ADD IN NEW MAPS
But a new Mario Kart would have new maps, along with any other new mechanics and characters a sequel would normally add

Test it yourself retard

Attached: TLGW.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

Fine, tell me what brand of camera and monitor you use

How dare you! MK8D is ALREADY A FUCKING PORT!!!

Who even owns this pice of shit

>play game at a refresh rate it wasn't originally designed for
>complains
Pc fags every time

the switch has condemned them to never produce a home console again, if they were to fail another generation they would end up 100% on other consoles, maybe with a nintendo pass

Remember how this was spammed on /v: constantly with the warning about the Switch flopping, and how that pic was Nintendo’s eventual fate back in 2016.
Lol. Lmao. Kek, even.

This is autism

Remember when Sega went third party and resulted in a ton of high quality games for Nintendo and Sony

Oh wait, going third party completely destroys a hardware company and they never really recover.