Yugioh Master Duel

Are your kaijus as hungry for fusion negates as mine are, anons?

Attached: masterduel_4IVbcjwdSr.png (588x854, 885.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=2&cid=9153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't even win going first AAAAAAA

Every duel is swordsoul FUCK

Attached: 1652162806725.png (558x558, 356.14K)

can't.....win with drytron herald anymore....too much bricking and coin flip losses...

love...negating...can't give up herald...

>Whip DPE out
>Opponent Super Polys him
>This has already happened like 4 times

It is over sister...

got 6k gems, about 120 UR CP and all the staple cards. What deck should i build? I'm thinking either Cyber Darkdragons, Soulsword, or Despia maybe.

Attached: 1652150131025.jpg (2480x3508, 1.34M)

Is effect veiler the best way to deal with swordsoul?

Imperm, they can't Called By it

Put this in your P.U.N.K decks if you’re looking to bring out your Amazing Dragon/Lv 11 Synchros early, since P.U.N.K monsters are Earth attribute.

Attached: A60DF785-D7B2-452B-A25A-3DB54C968956.jpg (1657x1006, 920.9K)

>go up against some poor fuck trying to use the cyberdark structure deck
>he fuses chimeratechs from the field with three materials
This feels like seal clubbing, I don't wanna have to do this

Attached: 1573949038452.png (859x471, 675.24K)

will Amazoness be viable when this releases? I want my muscled waifu deck.

Attached: DP27-JP032.jpg (1030x740, 282.03K)

>Faced a swordsoul deck
>he have two effect veiler and one negate and banish. After getting negated four time, still powered with ability to go for OTK

Do Despia. Craft some extra Albaz shit. Embrace the FOOSE

Attached: 1652193042773.png (299x400, 201.53K)

Get the cyber dragon structure, then bank the rest of the gems for the upcoming bundles.

Or do Swordsouls if you want to make a good deck right this minute.

PUT. IN. TROUBLE. CUNNY. NOW.

Attached: tumblr_cf25d2ec1b9293013b6c190e5bb839cc_96b41bfe_1280.jpg (148x154, 14.87K)

kneel down and tighten your cheeks bitch

Cyberdarks aren't good. Play regular Cydra instead.

UOOOOOOO

Once this get's added you will kneel

Attached: BrandedSeparation-POTE-JP-C.png (442x638, 597.5K)

Does IDS feat. DPE have game against swordsoul?

should I buy 3 structure decks? whats a good decklist for it?

a lot of the mats for regular cydra are in the cyberdark structure deck though, no?

Attached: Cyberdark-deck-234177.jpg (800x445, 103.34K)

So how's Cyberdragon now with the cyberdark support?
Might just go for that in the fusion festival since it's pretty cheap

Attached: e0513c298fc31b51bdcbc3e374090e51.jpg (1448x1080, 100.61K)

When will Floowandereeze drop? I want to shit on people with funny birds. I'm aware that they're in the same pack as Adventure.

Attached: demupcm-b68cff55-5383-4d0f-84ad-5bc18bc7d4ae.png (1200x1200, 2.79M)

Imperm is better, there is a reason it has power crept veiler for the most part

>opponent's DPE pops my waking the dragon
>Struggles to get over my dddsdkda
>Win

Odd but I'll take it

I jst can't catch a break against dark magician and blue eyes players
Either I brick or I get a connection failure just as I'm about to ruin their day
They're cursed I swear

Surprised they haven't dropped already DESU, not sure why they give us half of a set release each time, would be more understandable if it wasn't half of one set and half of another

this deck is fun and not as bad as people say

Attached: bearscape.png (1192x885, 762.17K)

And some faggots still think it's not "all that good" because it doesn't usually end in a full board with 5 negates. It's like faggots here don't even know what mid range decks are.

Why do people play Tri-Zoo when it's worse than Bird Up?

Are there any N/R cards that could really help me with a semi-budget Cyber deck?

Attached: Budget cyber.png (782x788, 440.77K)

I am tired of you comboniggers and i am allready retarded so i will just invest in numeroncoin,win or lose it ends fast so i wont waste our time

user, I brute forced through his negates

Drident is cuter than Ensamblue

Not many of them, but Structure decks are cheap so it's worth picking up for the Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Emergency. Cyber End Dragon also sometimes sees use as a way to dump materials.

BULLSHIT

It's not, there is a reason people still played Tri-Zoo in the branded meta while birds had long gone extinct. Funnily you are pretty much the exact person the post above you is complaining about.

You've been posting in every thread we know nigga. Even blue eyes and shit has gotten top rank. Now go win YCS.

It plays itself and Boarbow -> Zeus is an easy move going 2nd

>even blue has eyes gotten top rank
there's no way blue eyes can get diamond 1

Take your power pills, junior.

Zoo is better going second and more flexible

Overload Fusion is a must. Jizukiru is an R kaiju that you can search with Cyber Emergency.

>Returns your Zoodiac monsters to the ED
What now?

Just reached Diamond 1 with this deck.

Attached: Anti meta.png (662x751, 544.92K)

Hm looks like it hasn't happened yet actually.

people have no shame

No Imperm?

One of the more important things you can do is use Overload Fusion followed by Cyberload Fusion to use the same materials twice.

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

kinda conflicted with yugioh rn..
i love playing but i fucking hate every piece of shit netdeck copy/paste meta follow faggot and gook-bots..
but now i only like to open packs for those sweet URs.. im addicted to pack openings and have more fun opening shit.
should i just save my gems now and just play??

Attached: 1619486004218.jpg (581x590, 69.22K)

yUMI LOLI FEET

*SSSSSSNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF*

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 94.28K)

>offer the slightest breeze of disruption to a Sky Dyker player
>they freak out and go into Verte -> DPE instead of ending on Shizuku
>costs them the game because they can't activate any of their backrow and lost the ability to go into Accesscode Talker because I'm playing Meklords and stole it
Daily reminder to trust in your archtype.

Attached: Akiza-TF04-2.png (164x234, 47.26K)

They'll definitely function, but it's not a revolution or anything.
Basically, the new cards just replace a few old cards. Right now I run Patchwork in Amazoness in order to get the fusion fodder I need and cards to discard for Princess. A lot of people run extenders like Shade Brigandine or Gactos or whatever so they can access Isolde to search out all the shit they want.

After the new cards, most of that just gets replaced by new Amazoness stuff. You probably won't run Fighting Spirit any more because the two pends do the exact same thing. You probably won't run Patchwork because Amazoness got their own fusion spell and their own polymerization engine. You won't run many extenders if any because the one you posted exists, and because you can search Princess with Kaiserin. Golden Whip replaces Sage, Spy to some extent gets replaced by Silver Sword, Scouts to some extent gets replaced by Kaiserin, etc.

But functionally it's the same deck. It's a massive power boost to the engine, gives you access to way more cards and options, but ultimately your strongest end board is still Empress and maybe a Kaiserin with Village on the board. Big attack monsters with destruction / targeting immunity and / or floats, but still just that, no interaction or even a Towers. Typically people consider that sort of thing not viable in the current game. I personally think they're playable even now, and the engine buffs can only help, but if you're asking if they'll be tiered or even rogue, probably not. Especially given the cards that come out between then and now.

My deck has no out for DPE besides gamma, which is incredibly hard to trigger.

Attached: soul-leaving-anime.gif (498x272, 501.3K)

Oh, consider running Cybernetic Overflow too, it's great general-purpose removal that sets up Cyberload and helps out when you have to go first.

[THIS USE WAS SEND TO THE GY]

Don't got it yet. Will wait a bit for the bundle deal that will hopefully happen soon.
Ah, I see. I was about to question the Overload fusion since I can only summon "Fortress dragon".

Your Called by?

Why would they kill their entire game plan just to bring out that faggot?
You just made your entire deck nothing but bricks at that point

>floodgate
I'd be more concerned if you didn't

Tech in monster reborn

How many Albaz per deck? I have been running one copy but just running one copy makes titanoklad and the beast one have no GY effect.

Attached: eyJrZXkiOiJGQ0FBQzE0Qy01MkIzLTQzRUYtQUFBNS1FQTVGQzNFREUzNEYuanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7ImhlaWdodCI6MjA0OH0sImpwZWciOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6NDB9fX0=.jpg (1536x2048, 310.6K)

Poor Ib suffered way too much, let her rest.

NTA but will it go to my graveyard if I trigger its effect?

Suffer more drytroon

>spend thousands of gems making salamangreat
>lol salamangreat structure deck announced
I have some luck don’t I

Attached: 849EE374-A335-4FA5-BBB0-D6D0DEFA695B.jpg (743x758, 101.19K)

Also, 3 Ecclesia Virtuous instead of that dogshit trap card

>see opponent send immortal phoenix to the GY
>send his Ra to the GY
Am I a fucking retard?

No
if you tribute or link him away he won't come back though

>Playing against a DPE HERO nigger
>I use Droplet on his DPE to negate its effect
>I try to Knightmare Unicorn it but he uses his S/T Hero to bounce it to the GY and summon another HERO from his deck
>Monster Reborn his DPE
>Use its effect to pop his HERO
>Summon my boss monster
>Swing for lethal using his own DPE

Attached: 1371752006375.png (1340x2284, 269.44K)

>Summon Albion
>Opponent instantly scoop
Why?

#
bro, your ghost belle?

That same game he summons sphere mode to my side after seeing me reveal 2 Ras with pot of prosperity

>tfw I lost a duel cause i stole a monster with widow anchor and didn't remember to put anima in my deck to link it away

Attached: file.png (500x332, 196.41K)

He saw he was up against the protagonist of YGO and kneeled instantly out of respect and fear.

>protagonist of YGO
They didn't make a card with me, tho.

>sends, not destroys
I COMMAND THEE TO KNEEL

Attached: 300px-DivineArsenalAAZEUSSkyThunder-MP21-EN-UR-1E.png (300x443, 291.62K)

Attached: file.png (279x635, 378.46K)

What’s that limited trap?

>Semi limited
>Not forbidden/limited
Explain

Attached: 1632196978604.jpg (377x558, 53.27K)

Because you touch yourself at night

>Still crying over super poly
Just don't play dark/light monsters lmao

no bro you don't understand fusion is allowed to have broken shit because it's iconic
like all retarded fusion cards it would be fine without Verte.

Embrace drytron-megalith, reject fagries

DPE could work at SS deck since it can pop itself, so you can have your main monster zone free again. But you need a proper game plan and not relying on Verte if you can, unless you have a tuner or Raye / Roze in your hand so you can link summon sneedlefiber or zeke

You mean Verte?

Overload Fusion's best targets are Chimeratech Overdragon and Chimeratech Rampage Dragon. I don't believe it can even summon Fortress if you haven't already contact fused it and gotten it back into the ED somehow.
Chimeratech Fortress is an OTK on it's own though if you use enough materials and they can't get rid of it, and it's also worth considering backing it up with DNA Surgery to be able to use it to yoink the opponent's entire field as contact fusion materials. It's pretty funny, if not the most consistent.

how viable are pure magician girls package?

db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=2&cid=9153