What does a head of culture do?

What does a head of culture do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 1.28.44 PM.png (1812x1434, 2.53M)

>woman
probably gives head

Probably there to unfuck the company's deep seated problem with harassment, abusive, and all around shit behavior.

>But isn't that HR's job?
The HR department are a big part of the problem, cause they tend to cover that shit up.

>Gets paid to complain

hands out the breastmilk

Why is it always the scummiest companies who pull this shit? We know you're all degenerate, pandering cancers. Why hide it?

>fix roastie problems by hiring another roastie

Ah, a woman of culture I see.

>What does a head of culture do?
ruin your company

post in slack that its asian american and pacific islander awareness month, send out a yearly sexual harassment/office conduct test, make a slide in quarterly meetings that say how many women were hired.

The same thing a scapegoat does

basically make sure executives don't molest their direct reports

>Disney veteran
Holy fuck lmao. What's she going to do, rename the cosby suite to the groomer suite?

Sends arsey emails which everyone ignores and organises mandatory diversity training

cultural marxism

Import minorities and their culture to the company. Makes sure they are treated well.

are they doubling down on pozzed shit cause they know they can do whatever now with microsoft being the owners?

is there a name for this specific kind of crazy eyes?

>there's shit behavior in our company
>let's tell HR to do something
>HR is corrupt and doesn't do shit
>let's make another HR on top of the old HR and tell them to do something
>GENIUS

Don't forgot the mandatory diversity training that all whites are required to attend under threat of termination.

Probably browses social media profiles all day looking for problematic posts.

another meme job, probably in the office next to the HR people.

I'm reality, she's just there to hire more trannies.

Judaism

Probably to get looney SJW Twitter users to clap and show support for the company because now "there is a woman in charge, completely making everything they do now a good thing" and if they go against it they get called out for being sexist

Daddy issues

you should have just looked it up so we wouldn't see your faggot thread but I guess I'll have to do that now.
>A chief culture officer—sometimes called the “head of culture”—is responsible for maintaining an organization’s culture. And that means ensuring all departments align with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Damage control. that's what the job entails. Seeing as it's blizzard its not a fucking surprise.
If your company needs to hire a professional just to tell people not to touch eachother then there's no saving it.

Attached: 1634768615764.jpg (299x405, 26.8K)

Makes sure all the games they release in the future will be shit.

>What does a head of culture do

ruin the company

Censorship.

god damn she's cute

Interesting how blizzard never had any of these problems when only men worked there. Maybe the problem is women?

>make up
>crows feet
>filter
irl she's not

how do you ruin something already in pieces, user?

makes her look like she's doing something productive

Attached: 1622270352975.png (269x312, 98.47K)

>company makes mediocre reddit games
>OMG BLIZZARD IS BEST
>hire women
>males chimp out
>quality declines below mediocrity
>blame women
the problem is clearly "men"

someone just tell me what I’m supposed to be mad at

>beginning a sentence with and

did a 7 year old type that shit out

>disney veteran

blizzard is fucking dead

Usually it's authoritarian governments that have them but they've been popping up in the west lately. The traditional name for the position was "political officer". Their job is to ensure adherence to the political doctrines of the ruling authority and to brutally punish any dissent.

I had a neighbor that kinda looked like her in terms of cuteness. Her surname was Martinez too. I got to see her tits once, she covered herself and laughed.

coked out reptillian

What the hell does organization's culture even mean?

means dont grope girls and steal their breast milk

oh yeah totally
this is what killed Blizzard

feels more like an algorithm wrote it

Shame her mouth looks like William Dafoe's

hire men of culture onto their writing team

I'm sure this'll help them remain profitable. I really do. Because that's all these corporations care about.

female leaders are just a sign all the good employees are bailing

means "we're paying you a 6 figure salary for a temporary PR boost"

uhhhh

well

they make tradition and stuff I think

from what I can gather it means the departments and how they interact with one another.

who fucking cares?
Yea Forums will still gladly eat shit out of blizzard's asshole and ask for seconds

it's just another system of control that californians made up on the spot.

>globohomo megacorporation hires more of its own
Shocking.

well good point:)

It's a rare opportunity to see a company heading for bankruptcy in real time.

She will tell you in which hand the fork goes and to not burp or fart when theres guests around. Like a proper mom. Sometimes she’ll give you a blowjob and asks you to pee on her.

blizzard will never go bankrupt as long as they have their braindead army of drones to buy their shit

They culture the cheese that's stuck in my ass, and weaponize it

You are a mouth expert user.

>microsoft
>bankrupt

Top kek.

They're bought out. Nu-blizz won't fail unless activition does.

It's kind of like a good luck charm to ward off SJW bullshit and such. They work about as well as you'd expect.

They can always be shut down.

Hounds people and is generally an annoying pricks. Makes terrible suggestion for developers that they are forced to comply with despite it having nothing to do with improving the games. Creates a social circle of like-minded assholes that collective hound and ruin other people's work-flow and in some cases gets them fired of arbitrary shit.

Attached: 1639850218023.jpg (638x1024, 67.13K)

Help destroy western culture with subversion.

Attached: 1651807362340.webm (552x614, 2.83M)

>blizzard/Disney merger
More murder. I hate how things have become. It makes me sick.

>buhuhu
>why are companies catering to normal people with normal friends living a normal life
>they should cater only the aryan race Yea Forums faggot shithead neet loser that hasn't seen the light of day in 4 years

Commiefornia bullshit

Companies don't give a shit about normal people. We're just cattle. It's all about wealth

>degenerate

Dude if your ass wasn't degenerate you wouldn't be here.

>catering to normal people with normal friends living a normal life
holy shit top fucking zozzle

Attached: laughing spic.jpg (512x512, 22.84K)

Attached: 1650246914240.jpg (540x288, 25.38K)

He'd probably be in a First world country actually playing video games

>twatter
I don't see a difference between that guy and the fuck he's bitching about

Companies want normal things because they can advertise it.

If it companies pandered to Yea Forums you'd have incel aryan-neet losers in video games

HR is there to protect the company, not the people.
They will address the problem one way or the other.

homosexuality isn't normal

Attached: 816404308-mq18_CaptinCrunk_s_50_Favorite_Movie_Quotes-s587x518-100270-580.jpg (580x511, 39.18K)

There's nothing normal about all the diversity and feminism propaganda in the entertainment industry. Most people who live outside of California think this shit is looney.

>>why are companies catering to normal people with normal friends living a normal life
Bruh what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1644883552918.jpg (556x680, 112.48K)

Attached: 1647750227213.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

probably send out company-wide emails telling everyone about all of the amazing things blizzard management is doing while the developers roll their eyes and get on with their day

The thing is that nobody is normal except for me.

>what does this mean
no more demon lady milkers in games
thats about it

Who?

Usually you'd skim it off

Attached: fermentation-foam-1937024425.jpg (1024x768, 165.54K)

>hire head of culture
>hire director of diversity
>hire manager of equality
>hire supervisor of representation
When will they start hiring programmers?

>we're making tons of money, also you have to work Saturday and Sunday.

1000 cock stare

Microsoft has an army of pajeets ready to go already.

It's a corporate term for corporate brainwashing. They make up some slogan like "Liberty, eguality, fraternity", then proceed to slap it on everything, create webinars, surveys, contests, "Fraternity Fridays" and long-winded .ppts on how %productname% is the personification of these values. All for internal use only, in an attempt to make employees feel like they're an important part of something way greater and more noble than the tiny underpaid cog they are and hesitate with their resignation letters.

The "i will fuck your company up" stare