*scares zoomers*

*scares zoomers*

Attached: E3C2DB13-2045-4217-A25B-4A6C07A7B0AF.jpg (749x571, 84.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOabzdV8xlE
youtube.com/watch?v=JabJP13HGIM&ab_channel=WOODTV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mothers have too much power in this country.

>boomers shit themselves

Attached: a0e91c48c44bc0321d3fdde7e1c15b20.png (800x559, 207.4K)

Nobody cared about all the other creepy horror games kids were dicovering, why this one? Likely because they realize this is programming young children to be afraid of black nappy hair faces with bug juju lips.

Kids today are not zoomers

sounds like boomers are getting scared on behalf of zoomers again

My 5 years old nephew moved on from amogus merch to whatever this is and has multiple toys with this "monster" as well as everyone at his kindergarten.
His parents don't give a shit, but then again we aren't am*ricans. Though I still think it's degenerate that a little kids already knows all this stuff.

protect the children from racist stereotypes

i hope you beat that little faggot up and told him his taste is normalfag garbage like a real man would

Boomer were scared of Jaws and millenials were scared by creepypasta, most people are scared by really stupid shit.

The MOTHERS, user. MOTHERS are getting scared on behalf of zoomers. Stop using gender-neutral words for women's behavior.

Attached: 397C06BC-728F-4977-8B3D-C3BDFF745A00.jpg (828x1364, 251.6K)

>*Scares zoomers*
>Article is about how parents are disturbed
Is OP retardy?

>be zoomer
>overdose on xanax bars
>oops it was fentanyl

Attached: EpfCgqPXEAgjLAW.jpg (321x360, 12.45K)

I'm a boomer and this never scared me, didn't even make me jump. I just walked around it

>*scare zoomers*
>5 yrs old have plushies of this character
Fox5 you are drunk, go home.

saw this young kid had pic related just hugging it while it had that face, i don't think their mother even knows where it comes from

Attached: uglyhuggy.jpg (425x425, 19.53K)

Did Five Nights at Freddy’s had this much shilling in the news?

I'm convinced this is not a real new story. The only time I hear about this incident is from Yea Forums and its the exact same screencap every time.

Today's "parents" are giving their kids tablets almost since birth and never care to check what they are even doing on them.
YouTube is the most sinister and degenerate app you may allow your kid use. All this amogus s
and haggy waggy is being pushed and marketed on there in the most aggressive and terryfing ways by the most obnoxious and insufferable "influencers", quite literally zombifying the next generation to be even more braindead than current zoomers.

>Solve boring puzzles for god knows how long just for a 30-second long scripted chase sequence
>END OF PART 1
Not even memeing, that's literally the entire game

Attached: sadcrash.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Kids don't even play the games, they simply watch them on the tube.

>the exact same screencap every time
post another thread with OP’s screencap

so who's your favourite reactor/influencer?

the prototype is just gonna be an amalgamation of the previous enemies isn't he
how boring

>Hello guys, SuperHorrorBro Mike here and today we're playing Poppy Playtime Wuggy Wuggy Cummy Wummy Blowout. Sitback, relax, and enjoy the show.

forsen and xqc

>reactor
I rather fucking shoot myself than watching one of those shitheads.

played free chapter which was over within 30, and ended with cheap chase by a bootleg fnaf toy

Did retards really pay $5 for it?

This is artificial viral marketing user.
Welcome to the internet.

Attached: file.png (755x846, 360.53K)

>modern moms give their kids a phone/tablet to entertain them for hours while they go do their social media shit
>surprised when kids end up finding weird shit on Youtube

Attached: 1387160754763.jpg (288x252, 32.4K)

>Sings songs
Huggy never sang though.

>reactor
the one that went boom in the eighties

i can attest to this, my nephews were really into fnaf, but it was from watching youtube videos about it. poppy's playtime itself was made so the gamedev could grow his youtube channel children's animations

Attached: file.png (1337x1936, 3.42M)

Concervatives mothers getting upset about absolutely nothing because it was in a videogame feels almost quaint in the modern era.

'member hot coffee? Or even ol' blueberry buttcheeks totally 100% having graphic hardcore lesbian sex? Those were the days.

>There's an entire generations of kids raised on an unending 24/7 stream of random internet bullshit from pretty much as soon as they can hold a tablet in their little baby hands
I dread to imagine the future.

Attached: 1587658069713.jpg (700x699, 46.02K)

These are Alphoomers. The youngest Zoomers are in high school now.

>this scares zoomers
>this arouses boomers
youtube.com/watch?v=HOabzdV8xlE

Attached: file.png (283x525, 146.51K)

if you count gen-alpha as 2010, youngest zoomers are middleschoolers.

dont bother. no one actually knows what generation they are a part of. if you try to correct them they'll say they dont identify as the their correct generation or will say it was "changed" even though it wasn't.

Attached: gens.jpg (725x453, 47.77K)

Great
It's another "waaaaah zoooomas" thread

>boomers II

>society is collapsing because uhhhhhhh kids are into things that aren't just sesame street and Clifford
Christ, you sound like the soccer moms that got mad at gi joe because the toys had plastic guns.

>this country.
The world

Kek /thread

Attached: 1651592329633.jpg (720x720, 44.97K)

Sesame Street and Clifford actually teach you lessons and morals and are edutainment. All of this other junk garbage is marketed solely to sell shit to children

Except kids love this shit, parents are scared not them.
My friend's kid and my cousin are like 5 and love this shit.
One even watches scp and backrooms shit like crazy and doesn't shut up about it.

i think the massive amount of child grooming kids get exposed from childhood is alarming, watch gen-alpha be at least 25% transgender.

Attached: file.png (786x342, 36.03K)

I can kinda feel your emotion in only the sense of familiarity, but wouldn't this make zoomies more chad if they at childhood, they get used to horrific sights at a young age?

Attached: Nconfusion.png (400x262, 177.34K)

I'd rather have my kids be into junk garbage like this than whatever woke propaganda they're shilling these days

You think that parents nowadays would remember when their parents were freaking out over everything back in the 80s and 90s.

It's probably just going to make them fucked in the head because they have no point of reference on what is spooky.
This is not 12 year olds going 'slenderman spooky' This is actual toddlers having no human contact other than this kind of shit.

>knows what generation they are a part of
only zoomers
>i can't be a zoomer
>i'm in my early 20s!
every time
if the iphone was out before you were in high school then you're a zoomer
there's a bit of wiggle room between every generation, largely dependent on cultural-regional factors present during adolescence

>id rather raise a p-zombie because my kids would have to learn about the world and sharing and stuff because i had shitty parents that never taught me anything

>Parents
As if anyone but pooskins actually has children today.

Kek, holy fuck. It's not just my local station that did a video on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JabJP13HGIM&ab_channel=WOODTV8

I was in the touristy parts of London recently and they were selling toys of this thing literally fucking everywhere. I had never even heard of it until now.

Not surprised millenoids are too creatively bankrupt to think of a new term for gen alpha.

Attached: 1602892678204.png (1102x988, 1.38M)

>retard gives a child a tablet to watch youtube for 16 hours
>wtf how are they watching this???

>fox news
kys

>zoomers
>young kids
The youngest zoomers are teenagers now.