ITT red flags for games

>ITT red flags for games
epic exclusives

Attached: file.png (116x164, 12.4K)

>tfw have redeemed every EGS freebie
>tfw never installed or played any of them

Attached: 09ea8f12ac6b4443da78d9c27bc94d39.400x400x1.jpg (400x400, 35.91K)

>western game
>FPS
>MMO

>released past 2010

>Made by Nintendo
Biggest one

That's a good thing.

Yea Forums thinks it's good

So if a dev signs an EGS exclusivity deal gets a big chunk of the money up front, is it a fair presumption that he's going to put in less effort because he basically has a gotten a reward before even selling a single copy? Assuming money is a major motivation and there's less competition on the EGS than on Steam.

Dev's who know their games will flop just keep happening to convince this autismo to pay big for exclusivity

Attached: Tim.webm (896x504, 2.78M)

Those deals are usually made close to the release date of the game, so I think it's more about cutting losses. Basically they're giving up almost all launch sales for a lump sum because they don't trust the game will do well anyway. Sure, they'll get some sales later when the deal expires, but it's not comparable to a proper launch.

kek

I got EGS because I wanted metro:exodus and haven't bought a single other game from them since but just keep claiming the free games that seem like something I might play
97 in library, played maybe like 10

>deals are usually made close to the release date of the game,

Oh ok, didn't knew that.

Attached: 1637601750217.png (1080x960, 1.54M)

I've tried a couple of them out. Didn't install the launcher though, used legendary to install and start them instead.

>tag(s): Boomer Shooter

apparently the upcoming Evil Dead game is EPS, fucking lame

Attached: DtWlem-WwAA2ANj.jpg (959x1200, 318.65K)

only EGS game i played was when GTA5 came out for it. just because i had no fears of abusing the fuck outa mods online

I want to buy the Salt and Sanctuary sequel though

I maybe wrong but it seems like there's no buzz or hype around this game, maybe they realised that and went for the deal, getting as much money out of it as possible.

is it better for a game to take an epic exclusivity, or be on Gamepass day 1???

Attached: gamepass.png (521x954, 524.65K)

>bad because it's not steam
Brand loyalty is a cancer.

Game Pass since you're also allowed to sell it on other stores.

>egs objectively worse in every measurable and immeasurable way
>want to use better product/platform
>WTF fucking brand loyalists maaan
you are a retarded, contrarian zoomer nigger and you should kill yourself.

Timmy probably pays more but gamepass doesn't hurt your reputation and has a smaller impact on sales so it's better for your company in the long term.

>the fuck you mean you want eat this?!
>YOU BRAND LOYALTER

Attached: file.png (360x450, 181.93K)

A red flag is a warning that something might be an issue.
EGS is a guarantee

For me it's not about being on Steam, I just refuse to buy from EGS specifically.
I have plenty of games on GOG, Humble store and even on itch and would be fine buying new games from any of them instead of Steam.

>it's bad because hurr durr chyna tencent tim fortnite
You have no legitimate reason not to use the application alongside steam, origin, uplay, gog, etc. You're just seething because it's a legitimate competitor to Steam in selling all manner of games and because you fell for some schizo rants on Yea Forumseddit.
Go on, I'm sure one of you has the webm from the guy who traced what file paths EGS interacts with, hoping nobody would notice it interacted with
>game install locations
>user profile folders (specifically where game saves are)
>a URL cache folder (the store interfaces with the web, what a revelation)
and instead would panic like the tech-illiterate cattle you are.

He knows this.
Pajeet is just mad you won't use ebin

faggot Tim is fronting game that are FLOPS and is just furthering incentives of devs making shit games

Okay square its been months why isnt it on steam yet what the fuck

Attached: __minamimoto_shou_and_coco_atarashi_subarashiki_kono_sekai_drawn_by_poisonsugar000__sample-161021c5022110a960f15bd7da5f5f04.jpg (850x785, 160.28K)

I spend an enormous amount of money in fortnite and genshin through EGS and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1651920546069.png (1242x1394, 1.24M)

Epic sirs, the steamies have deployed their counter weapons.
I'm scared, sirs...

Attached: Toilet_photo.jpg (1200x1475, 199.55K)

>goalpost shifted

Attached: 1649011692521.webm (632x388, 696.23K)

Permanent EGS exclusive, sorry
t.nomura

you will never own a loo

Attached: epic shill proposal.png (1392x772, 1.41M)

guaranteed piece of shit

I see you've given up on even pretending to have an argument and are resorting to just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Attached: 1647680892344.jpg (1200x675, 110.46K)

what does epic have to do with some streamers taking deals from mixer (microsoft) and gog?? are you okay?

can you not read?

Attached: epicpartner.png (981x306, 164.59K)

anyone with a fortnite creator code is an "epic partner" you fucking clown

>disrupting steam cancer
How the fuck is that bad? Are you an underage zoomer or something?

literally a plague

Attached: epic sentiment .jpg (1167x799, 134.89K)

>nooooo my jewish masters are literally losing millions
>I must defend them! I must act on it immediately!11
Literally equivalent of janny goyim who shills for his cancerous multimillion corporations for free.

I know the pajeets have no choice but to recite the line, but how the fuck is anyone retarded enough to buy the
>we'll pass the cost onto the consumers!
bullshit despite them never reducing prices for their exclusives?

gamepass will let people try your game and they might buy it if its good, while also having no negative shit connected to being on gamepass
people will go out of their way to ignore your game if its on EGS

It's probably referring to them cutting the price of all fortnite cosmetics by 30% after they bypassed the apple fee. They reduced the price on all platforms permanently so that it wouldn't be cheaper on one platform than all the others. This cut is still in place despite the ios version being gone for almost two years.

any time someone mentions the price on EGS is never lower, and in most cases even HIGHER than steam prices the shills just start screaming that it doesn't matter or cry that steam somehow forced them to make it that price

I see epicpajeets are working overtime lately
first it was the thread about lawsuit against valve
now this thread is full of seething streethistters
hmmmmm

Timmy's original claim was that his lower storefront cut would let epic release games for lower prices.
This never happened.

prices are up to publishers to decide, not epic
for what it's worth yes they did slash all their fortnite microtransactions by 20% and they also reduced commission fees on artstation and turbosquid after they acquired them
despite publishers not passing the savings on to customers EGS is still cheaper than steam during sales because of the reusable $10 coupon

look at this EGShill squirm

coping steamie

fortnite cosmetics are not games, rahjeesh
a coupon is not the promised amount

nobody promised you anything you fucking faggot

the streetshitter WRITHES when you confront it with facts

Steam drones are the worst loyalists I've seen

Being snoy/xbot/Nintendork loyalist makes more sense since it cost hundreds of dollars for each platform so most just go for one platform but why be loyal to one program when they are all free and take seconds to download. And I've been playing on PC longer then Steam existed

Attached: iqymuaiba7w61.png (1080x1125, 836.81K)

Attached: Screenshot_67.png (960x660, 514.48K)

NPCs unironically think they are given weekly handouts just from the kindness and generosity of the based chinese company.

show me where he promised anything or learn how to read

Because I don't want crap on my computer, specially not crap that has 0 features, installs a glorified spyware on my machine and tries to fuck with the users by bringing the exclusives cancer to PC.

literally the article where timmy promises games will be cheaper, seethe and cope shill

You dont want exclusives you just want steam exclusives lol, also funny crying about spyware when you probably have intel, windows, google, and steam