107.65 million units

>The Kyoto-based company also stated that it plans to ship 21 million units in the current fiscal year which ends 31st March, 2023.

GOD. DAMN.

Attached: 120758switch.png (985x836, 389.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pride.com/geek/2020/8/11/10-percent-gamers-are-lgbtq-new-study-finds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I will never get one.

Good.
Trannies are not welcome.

Attached: nintentrannies1.png (596x632, 457.46K)

Just because they plan on shipping that many it doesn't mean they will sell that much. We are already seeing a huge drop off in Switch sales in the last month so I doubt they will clear all of their current stock even.

Then I'll buy 3 more

Tick Tock PS2..

Yes it sold more than 30 millions

>Just because they plan on shipping that many it doesn't mean they will sell that much. We are already seeing a huge drop off in Switch sales in the last month so I doubt they will clear all of their current stock even.

Attached: 1644043066173.png (1240x1568, 217.62K)

>shipped only counts when it's my snoy cream products

GOTTEM!

Attached: 604F4178-BBFC-471C-98A5-CB4669E59528.jpg (1024x847, 91.85K)

Firstly, it's such a shitty corporate drone take carrying on about sales. Unless it's a failure, who cares? Corporations are not your friends. Grow the fuck up. Secondly, these stats do not take failure rates into accounts. I know of at least three people that had to get theirs replaced because the units broke down. And once you have a game library, you are tied to it. This is because it's cheap Chinkonese junk, you can see that by its drift.

Wake me up when Chinktendo makes a real console again.

Attached: kool-aid-man-snl.png (2135x1458, 1.11M)

Remember: Nintendo earns $40 per Switch sold and $80 per OLED version sold unlike MS and Sony who sells their consoles at a loss.

sonysisters??? our response?? I'm scared...

>two more weeks bro, trust the plan

pride.com/geek/2020/8/11/10-percent-gamers-are-lgbtq-new-study-finds

38% of LGBTQ+ gamers prefer Playstation,
22% prefer XBOX,
and 19% prefer Nintendo consoles

Nintenbros are just gloating after all the seething schizos predicted the Switch would flop.

Turned out to be one of the most successful videos game systems in the history of mankind.

Attached: 1631371185580.png (2520x659, 199.93K)

>huge drop off in Switch sales
I think you mean normalization after the pandemic rush. The sales are still doing extremely well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-081942.png (1080x1127, 190.41K)

steam deck will tank switch tendies

>steam deck will tank switch tendies

Fuck kek!

Oh no the Switch is going to flop in its SIXTH YEAR with only 110 million sold!

Attached: 1616513313245.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

>inb4 someone pretends it's 21 thousand units

>i talked to japanese
i trusted him!

KEK!!!!

Attached: cc9e2fdfb61c1dd5c292fb8a591877463f274e32.webm (854x480, 1.37M)

21m sounds a bit optimistic when you've already sold 108m and your console is already 5 years old. I don't doubt they'll do well, just not sure they'll do that well.

Eat your closed ecosystem.
Meanwhile we would play your games.

So was the Wii, yet the WiiU was better, and it flopped. Sales doesn't represent quality, not even by a long shot.

No, it won't, because it's a much more limited unit. It will however have a far bigger impact on the industry itself than the Switch because it is designed for one thing: normalize Linux for gaming. It's also a much better unit able to play a wider library. But the Switch is all about sales. It's pretty much all it has to offer desu. The Switch is a console for kids and consumers.

>I've talked to Japanese and they all hate it

LMAOO

Attached: 1532903017686.jpg (755x441, 47.73K)

>The Switch is a console for kids and consumers.
As opposed to the other consoles which are not for kids and consumers? Lmao. The PS5 and the XSX aim for the same target audience.

It's just that both the XSX and the PS5 are overpriced for the technology they pack and for the exclusive games they offer. Simple as that. People buy the platforms where the games are at.

>This will BOMB

Attached: 20210916_133401.jpg (2880x2880, 451.05K)

your tears are fucking delicious

Attached: 1300225021874.gif (400x276, 559.32K)

Dude I love sales figures lmao! Excel spreadsheet is my favorite game!!!

After years of boasting about PS4 sales snoys now try to pretend they don't matter.

Oh Lordy!

I think nintendo make the best games and switch has more worthwhile stuff than my ps5 despite being a decade behind technology wise.
I can't for the life of me understand these sales threads, though. Are you gonna be playing xeno3 or splat3 and thinking 'I'm so glad nintendo sold more than xbox this quarter' while you play? Does it make the games better? No. It's just childish 'yay,my team is winning!' nonsense.

No games

Lol

I remember the good old days when Yea Forums and the general internet as a whole thought that the switch would be a steaming pile of trash and would bomb on launch. I guess doomers were too high on the Wii U blunder and didn't realize that a handheld/tv console hybrid that both caters to a handheld and home console market while also having Nintendo channeling all their resources into one console instead of splitting it between two consoles was a genius business move.

Attached: 1635368865125.png (365x423, 204.79K)

What I want to know is the percentage of people who bought 1, 2, 3 and so on Switches.

good joke

Not really that impressive honestly, the ps2 did that when much less people were into video games and with fierce competition. Pretty much everybody plays games nowadays and the "competition" it faces keeps trying to shoot itself in the foot some more.

Kinda reminds me of the doge dweeb vs dogejacked cómic.

i remember this being played at an e3 or another similar event
what the fuck did it have to do with videogames?

you this nigga?

Attached: salesjan.jpg (487x94, 11.29K)

Ampere-based nvn2 in the nvidia leak. Even a Switch-style downclocked Orin would have more TF than the Deck. This will come out next year with BotW2. Plus it will have DLSS 2.2. The Deck was a nice idea but the actual product is garbage

>the ps2 did that when much less people were into video games
>less people were into video games
Do you seriously believe this?

>Not really that impressive honestly, the ps2 did that when much less people were into video games and with fierce competition. Pretty much everybody plays games nowadays and the "competition" it faces keeps trying to shoot itself in the foot some more.
Yeah but the PS2 was cheap dogshit that would break if you bumped your foot into it. Or if the laser just randomly decided to stop working. Or for many other reasons. I'd guess most people had at least 2 PS2s.

it was during an absolute state of play

It was actually both.

funny that trannies try to "take" everything as theirs but get livid when people report their propaganda as propaganda

Attached: smash flag.png (750x422, 478.46K)

As much as I believe there's more people on the planet now than then. Was it though? I don't think anyone I know had 2 of them, even the supposed flimsy slims. Mine is still kicking and I used to really treat it like shit. Id cover up the fan so it wouldn't be so noisy and leave it on for days at times when I didn't have a memory card or turn it off with the switch because I though the switch was the correct way to do it and not the button.

>yet the WiiU was better
delusional

Still getting a lot of use out of mine but damn I wish they would hurry up with a revision

It's a great indie and 2D game machine (unless the developer is bad at porting Unity and then lol) but I don't use it for much else.

Never seen a console sell so well in Japan and have no Japanese third party exclusives. Gaming in Japan is dead if this is the best they can do, ports, it's over. Maybe Nintendo should stop making shit hardware and Japs might make some games

You'd have to be retarded to make an exclusive in this day and age. You're just leaving money on the table

>Mindbroken Snoy actually bought a steam deck and emulate Nintendo games to "stick it to the tendies".

Should have just bought a hacked Switch so you don't have to tinker through the bullshit. Even if the Deck was widely available it still wouldn't kill the Switch. Like the PSP couldn't kill the DS.

Attached: tengaSmug.png (284x297, 189.7K)

The Slims are pretty bad. I've gone through a few of them over the years due to laser specifically. I even had one which fucking erased a thin circle along one of my discs (as in you could see through the disc if it was held up to the light).

Trannies AREN'T welcome.
Based.

Attached: 1652195571628.jpg (696x392, 36.06K)

OH NONONO AHAHAHAHA
>closed ecosystem
Sorry, we not only have games
We also have exclusives, unlike you, SnOY.

>It will however have a far bigger impact on the industry itself
holy shit steamniggers are reaching snoy levels of delusions

>Sales doesn't represent quality, not even by a long shot
So PS4 is shit? Ok.

And still nogaems

Kids prefer PS4 to play Call of Duty and Fifa. Cope.

>All that useless multimedia garbage when you already have smartphones and tablets.

They ARE falseflagging SnOY.

I'm gloating and smug because I made a pretty big investment in nintendo in 2013 when the stock price was $13 a share.

This. Which is why the only 3rd Party game which has a chance of remaining exclusive to the Switch is SMTV since Atlus are retarded.