It's not even funny anymore

Owlcat games is a russian studio. And their first game, Pathfinder Kingmaker is not available on steam in Russia due to some little trolling happening in eastern Europe right now and Deep Silver being upset about it for some reason. But you can still buy a key and activate it, it's just removed from the store. The sequel, however, is still fully available and is receiving new updates regularly. What the hell is everyone smoking rn?

Attached: Скриншот 10-05-2022 111439.png (370x237, 21.9K)

Wow a singleplayer game you can pirate

Good. Die Russian scum, this is an American board. You filthy animals aren't welcome.

lol lmao

Attached: amerimutt 2.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>this is an American board
Japanese board, you stupid mutt

Americans lost Vietnam

Hey user. Did you know if you combined those two words you'd get lolmao? Now you can in the future post lolmao.

>nooo I can't play videogames

Russians can't add funds to their steam wallet and can't buy games on steam because of the sanctions

That's why it's called clown world fren. Things have become so retarded that truth is made out to be lies and the illogical is actually "logical".

Attached: 1620789329970.gif (470x360, 3.52M)

and USSR lost to Afghanistan lol

Maybe you shouldn't have elected a mentally ill chud with imperial ambitions to reinstate Soviet Union huh Ivan?

No one ever won in Afghanistan. No one. The Afghans always have the last laugh.

Roflmao
Good. Fuck russia and fuck russians, hope they suffer

>Elected
Dumb mutt being dumb. As expected.

Just pirate it. Since when did Russians buy games?

SNEED

>I'M GONNA VOOOOOOOOOOTE
Putin is just as legitimate as Biden is, muttoid.

Attached: amerimutt 5.png (600x584, 170.61K)

Attached: 1652171791026.jpg (750x710, 121.5K)

>Owlcat games is a russian studio
it's funny because they are actively moving staff out of Russia

Russia getting dabbed on is welcome news to everyone.

>nooo it's not like this! He's a heckin dictator and we can't get rid of him!
Meanwhile ex-soviet countries were literally raising against your commie rule while having no chance of succeeding. Nice cope out Ivan.

Attached: 59.png (708x800, 38.75K)

>before feb 24
>Russia is not democracy, not even close
>after feb 24
>Russia is pinnacle of democracy and people are at fault for Putin being president

Shame, maybe russians should all band together and murder their mentally ill dictator so we don't have to keep dealing with him trying start nuclear war.

Kingmaker isn't even good. Why do you want a crpg based on a source material if they aren't even going to make the rules 1:1 and just add unfair bullshit t encounters that should not have them

based. fuck russians. dont even give a shit about ukrane. i just hate russians

I have bought it back then when it was released. I just find the situation hilarious. The same goes for GSC removing their games and cancelling pre-orders in Russia although they perfectly know that russian audience always was their biggest market. I like watching people destroying their businesses for nothing and turning off buyers while craving for financial support. If they even manage to release something this time, which i highly doubt, we will pirate it anyway.

Attached: butthurt pole.png (900x900, 258.53K)

>Russia
that sucks...
ANYWAY

Amazing how the mutt immediately cope by thinking that I'm an Ivan. Just breathe.

Attached: 1651761925619.jpg (1280x720, 141.09K)

>The Afghans always have the last laugh
last laugh when they die in the middle of a desert in a hut made of mud and straws?

>vodka runes
kys ivan

Ктo хoчeт в Worms Armageddon?

Same can be said about vietnam.

ngl i thought this was the malaysian flag because of the m

you should start purging yourself then, ameriswine

Attached: mutt.jpg (952x628, 64.36K)

at least they didn't keep the war going for 20 years only to lose everything in a week.
the american loss to afghanistan will go down in history as the greatest military disaster of the century.

Last laugh is dabbing in Kabul while the disciples of the western devils fall from airplanes

Russian anons, how does it feel to know that you will soon enough live like your XIX century serfdom, eating nothing but potatoes and vodka, because you decided to vote for a ex-KGB sociopath who wants to restore Soviet Union before he dies?

It should be available in two more weeks.
Give or take

We can... we just pay in tenge (KZT) now. I recently bought Sunless Sea on sale and all i had to do is click a button in online bank to exchange the currency. Costed like 5 rubles in commission. So, glory to Kazakhstan, I guess.

>t-two more weeks!!

>board actually full of ruskie and chink propagandists

Attached: 1646537766671.png (184x176, 32.21K)

Seeing Poles and Mutts replying to this thread makes me wish for a Russian victory in that war just to see their butthurt.

Biden isn't kgb user, he's not even Russian.

>buying games
ivan what are you doing

better than a board full of mutts

idk at least the mutts were able to take over the whole country meanwhile russia couldn't even take the capital of the poorest eastern euro shithole lmao

>two more weeks
>when javelin joe just signed lend lease for ukraine
lmao
Russia is about to learn why america doesn't have health care

So we're at the "playing dumb" stage of the propaganda effort, are we?

You're right. They don't call him Beijing Joe for being a Russian.

>using steam cancer
You deserve to be burned to death, degenerate zoomer.

>Japanese board
Even more reason to persecute russo-mongol subhumans.

Hint: You don't need to be a democracy to be at fault for who your leader is

SLAVA UKRAINI

Japan surrendered WW2 due to Soviet invasion

It's been incredible watching the cope change week by week. My personal favourite was the "we're going to win by next week, just watch" stage followed by silence.

You can move a russian out of russia but you cannot move russia out of a russian. They're subhumans no matter where they go.

>refuse to suck globalist cock
>REEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA??
fuck off

Not Ivan and not mutts, but you're retarded if you think Russia wants to shill on Yea Forums. There are subreddits with higher active user counts.

Why is it okay for the British to invade many countries and colonize them but Russia taking back land that always belong to them is bad huh??? Why the double standard????

>SLAVA UKRAINI

Attached: 1647792502115.png (720x720, 359.65K)

What will be the next big narrative? Climate change? Bug eating?

Attached: 1646138334682.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

>everyone is an NPC except me and the millions of other people who think just like me

It isn't the 19th century anymore, Ivan

the absolute irony of posting this in a thread made by people complaining about current thing

I just like the service Steam provides. Hate having to update games and download mods by myself. I only pirated games as a kid when I didn't have any money. Now I only do it if I need to try a demo first and a game doesn't have one.

>Why is it okay for the British to invade...
It's not. That's why the Brits hold the record of being responsible for creating the most number of independent states.

hello putinbot

I hope Russia and America destroy each other, Germany should also be nuked.

The only reason for that was because of the war with the US. Were it not for mutt meddling nippon would have raped you subhuman monhols the same way they did in 1905. Same way the Germans would have destroyed your disgusting fake communist state if it weren't kept on life support by mutt lend lease. Karafuto and Chishima are rightful Japanese lands and they will be returned to their rightful owners.

Honestly, you just should not have voted for pootin. That's all you had to do and you still failed.

Attached: 23f.png (814x831, 307.12K)

Nothing unusual, ordinary russian man like me was born into life of hardship, where you have to fight to somewhat close even your basic needs. We never truly lived, there is no happiness or comfort in our lives, thats why we never smile, thats why men in this country die at the age of 50, thats why sanctions will never work. When all your life is misery additional hardships feel normal, life is somewhere else, not here

Attached: HNMmgRaKoZo.jpg (949x475, 117.14K)

Attached: Bandit Keith.png (558x424, 467.54K)

based chud retaining his humanity

>NOOOO I MISSED OUT ON BEING COMICALLY EVIL DURING THE LAST 4 CENTURIES (you didn't) SO I HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO DO IT NOW!
Why are r*ussians this delusional and retarded?

Just pirate it.
It's their loss.

america sides with russia

Based. Seething vatniggers ITT

Attached: 1651490353510m.jpg (1024x822, 107.94K)

kys russian scum

Oh no, now I can't spend my money on games and will be forced to download them for free! Western overlords, please have mercy!

Attached: 1435176940076.jpg (742x720, 52.14K)

Ignore all the seething reddit trolls.
Objectively Russia is doing what every other country in the history of the world did, protecting its interests.
It just so happens the way they do it is strongly against the interest of other countries, which is why all the bitching and double standard from the hypocrites starts.
Mind you I don't agree with their methods personally, but OBJECTIVELY speaking they are doing the same thing everyone else did, just doing it very poorly.

Sorry bro, you don't deserve to have to deal with that kind of bullshit. Frankly, I can only hope that you all manage to drag putin out into the street and shoot him before he really goes off the deep end.

>person born and raised in a democratic country can't comprehend that not all countries are like his country
Every time.

Wouldn't it be lollmao? Cause lol+lmao? Where did the second l go?

>former British colonies are now rich world leadersAfrica doesn't count
>former Soviet states are the poorest nations in Europe
hmm... really makes you think...

Shouldn't have chimped out, man. You had your happy little backwards country everyone thought was strong, if only out of pity, and you guys blew it for no reason.

>russian nigger seriously implying he needs an excuse to be a thieving nigger
roflmao

Putin's shenanigans only made the life of russian citizens way worse in past 10 years. He doesn't protect interests, he doesn't care about that stuff at all.

>It's fine because others have done bad things in the past
Lol

Idk who even votes for him. My family is full communist, i am an LDPR supporter (R.I.P. Zhirinovsky), and i don't really know anyone who supports Putin or his party. Grandpa just accumulated so much power in his hands that he is able to write in any number of votes he needs. Back in 2000 he actually was a good candidate and a decent president. But he stuck really tightly and nobody knows how to get him out of there.

>due to some little trolling
you mean an invasion of a peaceful country?
I don't support sanctions on russian citizens(especially not removing games people own) but at least call things what they are.

I'm not stealing anything though. Piracy is not theft, it's piracy.

Attached: 573333649288.jpg (150x150, 6.14K)

I of course have the right to drag any woman I want by her hair and rape her, or bash in the skull of any bloke I don't like with a rock, because objectively speaking that's what everyone did in the past so I should be able to do it too with no reprecussions. To say otherwise is hypocrisy.

It's just a prank you fuckin retard, learn to take a joke

Yep. Putin's problem is that he has absolutely zero soft power.
He's an old KGB glownigger, so the concept is foreign to him.
Amerimutts are a dime a dozen war criminals, but they can cleverly disguise that by releasing a bunch of Hollywood film which romanticize their "heroism", and the world quickly ignores everything.
Also helps that a lot of Big Tech normies around the world depend on for their entertainment is concentrated there.

I said the country's interest, not the interest of the people.

Learn to read retard. I didn't say it's fine.
also
>it's not fine because now the news tells me to think it's not fine but I'm totally not a drone, i think for myself

SUPPORT
CURRENT
THING

It seems to be the standard counterattack by russian/chinese
>Why is us genociding these people bad? You had slaves!

thousands of men, women, and children are dead

It's an Australian board now, shut the fuck up faggots.