Why hasn't there been a single game out there that's basically Fifa or some other sportsball with cute anime girls?

Why hasn't there been a single game out there that's basically Fifa or some other sportsball with cute anime girls?

Attached: 2a3a6f22fe.jpg (943x1673, 149.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hyt0ClX6Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=xFhZRPzLGyE&ab_channel=gohka33(吴宇明)
youtu.be/Txl5LRjRWYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

long straight black hair is the sexiest

b to the a to the s to the e to the d

Attached: Man goes to Japan and acquires a fetish for Yamato Nadeshiko.jpg (1280x2520, 1.53M)

I love girls in football strips. IDK why.

Attached: file.png (319x205, 96.49K)

Technology isn't there yet, unironically. 3D anime girls in games basically look like late PS2-early PS3 era models with unmoving hair and shit clipping everywhere, it's super uncanny and none of these animu studios have the budget to fix it. But there have been advancements behind the scenes. Where there's a weeb there's a way. I'm sure we'll get there someday even if it's only for the sake of milking more money from vtuber retards donating to 3D models

What a god.

Sportsy women are hella hot.

just mod PES

I love long black things too

Inazuma had the right idea but Level 5 fucked it up like always.

Yes I know it's a boy

Attached: 37326cd5778901a9cec8258a1d61dac9.jpg (567x356, 57.74K)

Closest thing you'll get is the 4cc

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>he doesn't watch pesgrass
VGL > 4CC trufax btw.

Still cute

I mean there's that weird horse girl game uma musume pretty derby. It looked fun but I didn't feel like paying for a proxy location to get it to work

>Sports Games are diametrically opposed to weeb games. I have never a met a weeb that liked sports games.
>Nobody wants to play a sports game that doesn't have licenses for team names and character names.
>Sports games aren't good at portraying how cute the girls are.
>Everyone makes fun of women's sports, for good reasons.
>It takes effort and weeb game makers are lazy.

Black hair on non whites is boring. Give me the rosy cheeks with green/hazel eyes and black hair

Are you posting from like 2002 or something?

VGL more like Very Gay Lole

Because 3D Japanese sports games suck. The closest you'd get to anime euroball was some British people making Mario edgy, then you get a real captain Tsubasa game and it looks and plays like a fucking parody. Honestly it's probably kinda hard to make an anime sportsgame as balance would be a large issue and as is making all the ultimates flow just fine with gameplay for the Japanese apparently. I wish there was a dev that had 90s euro coding competence (upscaled to modern systems), Japanese sillyness in design and clap licensing and marketing without the PC aspect.
PES was fine, but it's not anime. It is a gobbogame now though.

Kandawa Jet Girls maybe?

It would have to be a combo game including different sports for people want to bother with it if it isn't name teams. Then building the physics for multiple sports and having decent looking models would take forever

don't worry i'm sure the chinks will curb that market within the next decade

>Um... do you need something?

what do?

Attached: 1629678714267.jpg (936x1200, 164.11K)

You!

>>Sports games aren't good at portraying how cute the girls are.
This one I don't agree with. Get a goal or something with a girl and the camera can zoom in on the girls celebrating or some other cute action. Team introductions at the start could also show off how cute they are. You also could add shit like locker room fanservice or something.

Anime and sports games are a great pairing. I enjoy them when they come around once a while but shame they're so rare and mostly of low quality.

Is this game any fun?

What we need is a fucking Shaolin Soccer game
youtube.com/watch?v=7hyt0ClX6Oo

I went to japan right before covid hit and like, everywhere that i looked, it was girls in skirts and leggings, and long black hair. It was purely heaven.
>cute skirts
>sexy thighs
>hair that just looked so silky smooth and wish i could brush for hours

Attached: 1591332029605.png (970x542, 257.24K)

Funny you would mention Kandagawa Jet Girls, I was going to put it into that post but forgot.
KJG was one of the most aggressively bad games I ever played. Boring characters, generic designs, non-existant difficulty, and shallow mechanics. The maps are okay I guess but I forced myself to play it for two routes and then dropped it.
But if perfectly describes why we can't have a cute girl game with sports. Because it's so much better and easier for them to design a fantasy sport with cute girls instead.

I don't think that's good enough.

Why isn't there a rin gf?

Attached: 48604797_p0.jpg (840x1200, 102.39K)

>"Huh? Oh no, sorry haha.." I turn and start walking away, but catch myself, and turn back around.
>"I really love girls with long black hair."
>She looks freaked out, so I say, "HAHA!" to calm her.
>*Slowly moves my hand towards her hair but shows her I'm doing it so she's not freaked out more*
>"It's very... graceful..."
>I wink at her with my right eye. "Hey, so, what are you doing here? School, haha?"
>I wink at her with my right eye. I jump in with, "woah haha that's really cool" before she finishes whatever she was saying.
>"So can I get your number? I don't have a phone but I can get one. I mostly use vent on my PC."

Attached: 1651887287243.png (1080x1006, 1.43M)

Speaking of fantasy sport, a Keijo game would be interesting.

If this was the PS2 era it would of definitely got a game

Attached: __shibuya_rin_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_derauea__c9f4573feed019502e35d23267caeffb.jpg (1200x1200, 911.68K)

There isn't one? I thought the point of all those garbage series was to sell merchandise.
It would be a real nice excuse to make a game where you spend earned points to level up your character's ass.

The closest I have seen is a minigame in DoAX3VV (not sure if that's the "title" but it is the one with a PC port.)

You have fucked.

I'm a bit of a player. All gamers ARE! HAHA!

Attached: 1651886708228.jpg (584x512, 129.61K)

It was easier for Portuguese women to try and start an official Keijo league, too bad the protective gear and the ring design ruined it.

just mod PES

Soccer doesnt sell the player names so.

Sex with sporty anime girls

Gay mutt opinion

>[genre] with cute anime girls
I'm still waiting for a half-decent 3ps with a grim setting and anime grills being the elite agents protagonists

Attached: 1638059862465.jpg (850x1464, 206.22K)

Isn't Inazuma a team building game? Pretty sure you can make an all-girls team.
Not to mention the best player in the entire series is female.

Attached: 1626660496552.jpg (900x1200, 746.73K)

as a mutt the only place he sees white people is on tv, leave him be.

Inazuma Eleven

Attached: double shot.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

Yes but the online is dead.

Does Girl und Panzer count?
>The sport is tank battles
>There are all girl teams
>Just girls playing tanks the whole time
>Yes it has a video game and its surprisingly well received even by tank nuts who don't know what any of these Japanese cartoons are

youtube.com/watch?v=xFhZRPzLGyE&ab_channel=gohka33(吴宇明)

This game was criminal amounts of fun, too bad it doesn't last long. You can run career some 3 to 4 times and then it gets repetitive. Online is garbage.

Probably a nice game to leave it on your library and play a full career every 3 years or so.

isn't that basically the virtual game where /vg/ threads compete among themselves

Been done before
youtu.be/Txl5LRjRWYM

>tfw I loved old NES/SNES Captain Tsubasa games
>The direct sequel to them is gacha shit
>RoNC is nothing like the older games
Is there any decent RPG Soccer games left ?

Because the overlap is tiny and you know this.

calm pepe

>no one posted the Tsubasa webm yet
come on anons

Attached: 88uhbh6.png (500x410, 505.65K)

The first one is the only reason needed to damn this idea for good.

NITTA BEST STRIKER IN THE RISING SUN LESGOOO