Metroid Dread now the highest selling Metroid game

Hadar sen olmen.

Attached: Metroid_Dread_walkthrough_Itorash.0.jpg (1200x675, 83.07K)

It's time to kneel, 2D is the official champion Primebabs.

Attached: sample_09fa169231675fe21a2538c3561c172b.jpg (850x1339, 280.26K)

JUMANJI JUMANJI JUMANJI

I didn't like Dread too much, but I'm glad Metroid is doing well.

based nigga beak

Attached: 63sx7u27jpf81.jpg (4096x3072, 1.27M)

why the FUCK is the power suit fucking ORANGE AND YELLOW or EYE CANCER PURPLE AND GREEN if this nigga has the sleekest power suit and also basically gifted the nerd chozo power suit shit to use on Samus? Why is samus's taste in suit colors so horrible?

Post pictures, numbers, and links

Attached: 1652166913199.png (1269x702, 82.88K)

>near 3 million sales
2D Metroid has finally reclaimed its series from the spin-off subseries. It’s finally over.

>Nintendo First Party
Oh no Metroid Dread isn’t a first party Nintendo game shitposters are on suicide watch.

Keep in mind metroid has always been fucked over by Nintendo one way or another in regards to release schedule, but the success now confirms what was obvious: a solid metroid title will sell exceptionally

what the, who shitposts that

Some troons on Yea Forums.

prime 4 will obviously sell more, why are you stupid niggers trying to create an inseries war, I hate spergs so much

No, it won’t

it easily will, 5 millions guaranteed, screencap this

I hate how everything on the switch sells like a billion copies regardless of quality. It's lucky this game wasn't half assed shit like pretty much every Nitnendo release for the last 5 years..

lmao

Well that's good, I quite liked Dread

Not quite related but I was sort of hoping there'd be one last suit upgrade in the style of Raven Beak's or at least his own warriors

Suppose the watermelon suit is a fair compromise at least though

Cope

>2.9
Not only is that pathetic but did it sell like next to nothing in the last quarter, what a joke.

>add bird dad
>be instant success
See? Even BotW did it.

This is incredible for Metroid. This is the bestselling game in the series to date.

>Samus, Dread is now the best selling Metroid game, no doubt thanks to Raven beak. He is clearly the strongest chozo, way better than any of those Thoha nerds. Did you know he has an 8-pack? Do not try to fight him, it's hopeless.

Attached: 1633757682162.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

user thats more than every single PS5 exclusive game sales COMBINED so far.

>lmao

Attached: 1631218836955.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

>Primeturd is a reddit poster

3 million for a 2D Metroid in its first year cannot be described as anything but complete and total victory.

Attached: 1644555754483.png (256x256, 170.61K)

>incredible for metroid
>outselling the 1 metroid game that released on a console that sold 20 million units lifetime less than the top 6 switch best selling games
Incredible for Metroid should be more than double that, that's just good, for Metroid, but still pathetic overall considering games like Loogie's Mansion did like double it's predecessor and Xenoblade 2 outselling both previous Xenoblade titles.

>sold more than a console with next to no exclusives that has sold like less than 1/5 the console metroid dread is on
Wow.

>2.9 is 3

Dread is the bestselling Metroid game in the series. This is incredible for Metroid, no one ever thought Prime 1 would be outsold.

>people trying to start a fanbase war
Dont take the bait

>This is incredible for Metroid
This is disproportionately less than what switch did for most other nintendo ips, it's should be considered disappointing that it didn't zoom past 5 million, and this is the genre defining series of a series with many new titles doing well beyond metroid's best, things are just so far downhill.

It sold more than Bloodborne.

That's great news.

Now we just need a Metroid Kart.

Considering dread was made with a couple bucks and looks like a remastered 3ds game it won't matter if prime 4 sells better. It's a shame but the future of the IP is looking pretty stale.

Bloodborne didn't release on Switch simultaneously with the Switch Oled and a marketing campaign.

>percentage fag
Every fucking time

>Metroid Dread outsold both Returnal and Rachet and Clank for PS5
lmao

It got the Switch bump, only that was really tiny, so if it wasn't on Switch you could have expected what less than 1 million units, like Returns.

>OP is good news about a good game
>People trying to twist it into a flame war
Yea Forums i believe you have brain rot

Attached: unknown-4.png (1920x1916, 2.4M)

Bloodborne seriously sold less than 3 million?

Splatoon 1 on the Wii U sold better than Bloodborne.

user there's a reason sales reports never report percentage but raw numbers. They don't give a shit about proportions.

Pathetic

The glory of chozo shall be known in the galaxy again!

>you spent significantly more but you sold a few more therefore it's a success
Reality isn't as flat as you retards want to believe it is.

God I want the daddy bird to rape me

Attached: FBa-EweVUAU9DK2.jpg (867x1120, 344.61K)

user that's not how sales work,especially when it's revealed in famitsu that they actually print enough to go most of their stocks. Stop being a retard.

>people
Nah its just one desperate faggot

Based crazy bird dad

Attached: samus-.gif (498x373, 2.66M)

We already have one, it's called F-ze-
Oh

That's good to hear, at least. I'm hoping the next installment will move away from the marvel capeshit that severely dragged down the game.

desu splatoon on the wii u is probably the greatest wii u game after xenoblade chronicles x

>shitposters STILL absolutely seething over Dread's success
I was having a not so great morning. A good bit of salty bitch tears is just the pick me up I needed.

Thank fuck Metroid is shaping up to finally be in a healthy place again.

Attached: E3-9JQEWYAMsCp2.png (786x746, 28.42K)

I love me some chozo in loincloths

Attached: image4_waterarea.jpg (1200x675, 132.75K)

>tfw they were built to scale

Attached: torizo.png (256x224, 77.24K)

How did mercurysteam turn it around after Lords of Shadows 2?

Both Mercury and Sakamoto were on a quest for redemption

You can tell that a lot of them are actual Metroid fans

Mercury Steam said that Nintendo kicking them in the ass made them a better studio.

If you go digging up old interviews, you'll see what happened with LoS2. The first Lords of Shadow bcame the best selling Castlevania game ever. The head of MercurySteam; Enric Alvarez, let the success go to his head and decided he was going to be the Spanish Kojima. Went full dictator with the sequel, ended up causing half the LoS1 staff to quit (including most of the Art Team) and forced his vision onto LoS2. The team making the game knew they were making a giant piece of shit, but had to obey their master. So it released, and sucked, and no one bought it and Enric got a massive reality check, but still decided to chase the dragon with a looter shooter clone called Raiders of the Broken Planet. This was to be his big "ambitious" return to video games after the disaster that was LoS2. Most of the core staff from LoS2 worked on this new game, which was renamed Spacelords and came out in 2020 as a free to play flop. This kept Enric and his core team busy from 2015-2020. There's actually a smaller team within MercurySteam, this team was the one responsible for Mirror of Fate. It was this smaller team that Nintendo contracted for both Samus Returns and Dread.

Can't imagine how the head of MercurySteam is taking it knowing his small b-team are delivering multi-million selling MetroidKino but everything him and his A-team have put out has been a dumpster fire outside of the first Lords of Shadow. Luckily him and his core team are now busy with "Project Iron" and can't touch the next Metroid.