Sony financial report

>22.9 million PS5's sold to date
>Highest revenue in Q4 history
>Highest profit in Q4 history
>Horizon Forbidden West sold over 7 million in its first month
>Shipping 30 million PS5 systems during FY23

Attached: PS5-Logo.jpg (1920x1080, 70.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/archive.html
vgchartz.com/article/453502/ps5-vs-xbox-series-xs-vs-switch-launch-sales-comparison-through-week-76/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Highest revenue in Q4 history
>Highest profit in Q4 history
Why do those feel specified to the point of meaninglessness

Why is every Sony flex always something like "Uncharted 4 is the best selling Uncharted sequel (not counting digital sales or the months of June and October) of all time (adjusted for inflation)"

they move the goalposts

Isn't it not out for another hour?

Theres only 4 Quarters, its really not that specific.

7 million is pretty good. I think its safe to say that Horizon was not a flop.

Good games when?
I havea ps5 and elden ring is meh horizon forbidden west is boring as fuck. Fuck gacha and fuck the crazy amount of shovelware on here

Still nobody owns one. Sure gets the noggin noggin.

Source on this? Pretty sure this isn't supposed to be out yet, unless it was earlier than expected.

where's those xdrones now?

Yeah maybe I’m a tard but I don’t see it

The greatest selling console with no owners ever in the history of video games, truly Sony has done it again.

The PlayStation 2 had sold 51 million units by this point in its life

But honestly what impresses me the most is the decade later - it sold over 40 million units AFTER the PS3 came out

Attached: a0384c4f-40db-45fe-8554-7c9e323d8ae7_1.f4629d0529dcb28e49010abafa93d628.jpg (612x612, 44.76K)

I don't believe horizon sold that much. I know a lot of people who play games, including casuals and none of them are playing it. Also there's never any threads on her about it. I know this is v so there shouldn't be but still

Where the fuck are all these consoles being sold because I've been on a multiple waiting lists for almost a year and some people just seem to be getting them? Doesn't add up

This has been debunked

cope and seethe

Change your pants.

No games, no movies, no studios, no chips, no consoles, no sales. Your time has come, snoy. Kneel or be destroyed.

Attached: 8376457474567556.jpg (1503x1224, 170.86K)

Yeah. that things never getting outsold.

There is no point in having horizon threads on Yea Forums. It will just end up like Death Stranding threads before it came to steam.

>sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/archive.html
>snoy OP is such a fag he resorts to making shit up

Does this mean Call of Duty is the Death Star?

Attached: 1641701352895.png (1820x900, 304.05K)

You just got bad RNG, bro.

Switch could do it if nintendo releases a pro version.

fake and gay

What the fuck is Horizon Forbidden West?

Yea Forums really gulps down all sorts of bullshit without even checking, I'm amazed.

tbqh I'm a bot.

another movie no one bought, Sony is already shoving it into bundles like with the first which no one bought

>HURR SNOYS NO GAMES GUISE!!!
>Microsoft proceeds to buy out competition because consumers aren't interested in first party titles from them anymore and investors pressuring them to sell brand
How is that DRM working out xbots? I hear that past 4 days have been great.

Attached: 12903890830921093210.gif (480x270, 1.37M)

Attached: 299.jpg (1024x1024, 100.44K)

breety great bro, how are your fake sales numbers? are you remembering to dust off your console every month or is it already in paperweight status?

>facts are bad now
Imagine posting an image like this and thinking most people aren't going to see you as a retard.

So turns out console sales mean jack shit

No shit, but snoys will keep parading around with them cause its literally all they have and soon they wont even have that anymore

PS1 sold over 25 million after PS2 came out

>snoys preemptively coping already
this is so embarrassing to watch

>N-No Sony can't be doing this good!!!
>But Game pass anons!!!
>xbots seething this hard

Seriously get help.

Attached: EaQwItuXYAIKtHA.jpg (511x600, 43.43K)

I'm sure Sony's actual financial report will be good, but no need to make up lies or pass on predictions as fact.

we know the real numbers, retard. you should stop believing all the snoy cope you hear. you may have sold 22mil but Xbox has sold 30mil lmao
>source?
your black ass.

Funny, didn't say shit about the 22 million, but okay tripfag, the actual numbers are 19.06M
as March 22.

yep, that is exactly what Sony is doing.

Only because of Sony's artificial scarcity of PS5s.

Lmao no

Attached: b65f659142bc359e32c5ff22c8c7062dc4a12560211ae0e8a152db73e467d243.png (775x416, 359.32K)

are you hallucinating again, Raj? pop your meds

>snoys until their capeshit releases next year
this generation will not be kind to them lol

>HURR I CAN'T HANDLE FACTS

vgchartz.com/article/453502/ps5-vs-xbox-series-xs-vs-switch-launch-sales-comparison-through-week-76/

>inb4 B-BUT VGCHARTZ!!!

Jokes aside

When are we getting actual Sony numbers for last quarter / fiscal year?

Attached: 1652037262324.jpg (2894x4093, 1.3M)

(Near) end of the business day JST so like in an hour or two

yes yes very good snoy, but where are the games?

Those numbers are distribution numbers, not retail, it's like how Hollywood used to base a flick's stated revenue from the money they get from theaters paying for the rights, instead of the actual number of tickets the theaters sold. Even worse, sometimes they just outright add these two numbers together in articles to make the movies sound like a bigger success than they really were, which is a very dishonest practice.

great now can they like quadruple their production so anyone other than scalpers and the odd soccermom can get a ps5?

Have fun with starfield on playstation. Oh... Wait...

Have fun with cod on playstation. Oh... wait...

Have fun with diablo 4 on playstation. Oh... Wait...

Cod fish are delicious, but why do you want me to put it on a PS5?

Attached: Gadus_morhua_Cod-2b-Atlanterhavsparken-Norway.jpg (1200x657, 226.24K)

I'm sure the PS5 runs hot enough to fry some good cod fish and chips