You only want it to fail because the protagonists is black and female

Attached: Forspoken.jpg (561x700, 58.9K)

Yes, I hate women and I hate niggers.

Cover looks like shit so the game will be too, probably.

Attached: 0928344329.png (675x705, 235.85K)

>FORWOKEN

The game will fail because the protagonists are black and female.

>black
Not necessarily

>female
Not necessarily

>black and female
Absolutely

False. I know it's going to be bad because devs have a tendency to shoehorn diversity into games they know suck

I want them to make the protagonist resemble the model they used. That said, the only reason I want it to fail is because it's a PS5 exclusive. Sony needs to just abandon the "current" generation and make a console that is widely available, and not $1,000.

Because you are gay, Abner.

And it's PS5 exclusive, Tendies can't wait for it to flop.

It has nothing to do with black people for me.

I just simply want Square Enix to fail.

Post some gameplay if you love it so much. Hard to form an opinion from a picture of a deformed beast woman.

>le tik-tok star who does stupid faeces (for 10K+ a month) faec

I'd rather it not fail but the gameplay looks like utter piss.

or it's because i'm not retarded and can see that square enix has been putting out shit while overcharging for all their games.
Every Forspoken trailer shows a barren open world and particles effects out the ass as their only features along with FFXV recycled assets. It's like they didn't even fucking learn from all of FFXV mistakes regarding the open world. I can tell you right fucking now that this game is not even going to be worth half of it's price given Square Enix's track record.
You're literally only defending it because the protag happens to be a black woman and are ignorant to the obvious signs of it being fucking shit.

Attached: Square Enix Flops.jpg (1200x675, 386.65K)

You're so persecuted

No, I want it to fail because the game looks boring, the protagonist is annoying and rude as hell and she never shuts up during combat

I only want it to fail because she has a prominent tooth gap.

Attached: 1595662827421.jpg (1280x927, 877.18K)

ai looked bad
writing sounded bad
might be a movie game

He won't. Look at how they shilled Horizon Forgotten Release here. Zero gameplay footage, just harping on how woke it is.

don't care about progatonists never will
>choppy XV gameplay
yeah it deserves to fail

Want it to fail? Ha, I forgot this game existed.
Not buying it anyway based on what I've seen.

No, I don't want it to fail.
I just don't care if it succeeds.
The movement looks alright in the more open section but then iirc it transitioned to semi-linear hallway looking shit. Isekai's are so trash they're BANNED from YA novel competitions and the dialogue we've seen is absolutely trash.
The character design of 'normal person with a magical metal sleeve' also looks fucking garbage and nothing about the locales specifically excites it all looked mundane.

I think it's bizarre to hate Forspoken just because I think having that much motivation relating to it is weird, a very forgettable title

Attached: 1643846209510.png (1270x798, 165.08K)

it has a steam listing

Yes. Leave my fucking hobby alone.

Attached: 5676.jpg (655x1024, 71.57K)

yes

Attached: Negro Exhaustion.jpg (618x449, 59.06K)

It also looks like shit but don't let that stop you from scapegoating.

Actress is cute, but sorry Ella. I don't play games with female main characters, because I'm not a tranny.

Is the People catholic?

Imagine getting the vapers from the coloreds, ubermensch, huh?

Ella is half black but 100% sex

Attached: ella-balinska-charlie-s-angels-premiere-in-la-9.jpg (1280x1920, 144.76K)

>ubermensch
>implying I'm white
yeah fuck off nigger

All of your hatred for women is irrational. They did nothing to earn all of your scorn.

>Ella is half black but 100% sex
you should thank the white features

I want it to fail because Barry deserves another flop

thank you white features

Attached: 17374412-7365435-Lorraine_gave_birth_to_Ella_back_in_1996_with_her_ex_husband_Pol-a-35_1565997211767.jpg (634x794, 63.99K)

For the hundredth time, yes!

You can tell when something will be bad because the only people who do shit like this are really bad at making good content.

>This gets a fucking steam listing
Fuck Square honestly

>you hating us means you're the problem
Stop doing most violent crime.

>Yea Forums
>white girl is better

nah. get mogged mayoskins

Attached: CharliesAngelspremiere.jpg (1038x692, 562.8K)

Her mum is fully black and basically just as cute.

Attached: images (1) (13).jpg (497x617, 23.42K)

>looks much better irl than in the game
>people will say the game looks more realistic because of it

Yes they look better when the white features are dominant. We all know.

look at all this white dominant features
basically you're an idiot

Yes.

no no would no

When trying to sell dark chocolate you tend to start people off with a bit of milk chocolate

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (410x512, 32.89K)

>pale skin
>white jawline
>white hair
>white lips
>white nose
She got real lucky. Dodged all the bad genes.

I just really really hate the character type that's popped up in the 2010's- the Mean arrogant girl who is never reprimanded and gets away with acting like a huge cunt all the time to everyone she meets. IF the character had spunk and was a loveable bitch then sure, but modern game writers can't do nuance or anything that doesn't come off like twitter speak

Attached: ERAo7ROXsAM4bhr.jpg (680x555, 60.37K)

yeah the other actual 100% whiteys can't keep up

This chick actually a smokeshow. GUARANTEED they'll tame her down for the actual game

Attached: 8b128f8f2b60a2b881dfb32b6102f064.jpg (736x904, 84.95K)

know, I know it will fail because it's called "forspoken" which is a laughably bad title. names are important and I cannot take that name seriously

It's $70 USD

Wtf i love niggers now

For me, the red flag is when prerelease threads are full of waifufags and nothing about the actual game.

Attached: 1365192689184.png (500x428, 293.69K)

Trust a spic to not have a measly $70 lying around LMFAO

the commercial looked cool desu

Attached: 1652069089596.jpg (640x570, 53.92K)

This, and her "character development" is always "oh she showed other feelings once".

i only hate whote woman so im buying this

For me it's a red flag when the only waifufag is a race baiting faggot tbqh

Worse it's a name they stole from a FFXIV patch/quest which featured a much better female SE character. Y'shtola.

She'd be doing better if the rest of her genetics weren't dragging her down. Could have been real hot.

Yes, because that's insincere pandering.

The developers don't really care about niggers, they're just following woke trends.

no shes loud and annoying and makes stupid jokes during combat like she think she spider-man

no, I only want it to fail because it's on a snoy console

>black on the cover
>sell less

Attached: 1634237234872.png (1032x965, 80.49K)

It's cringe when the virtue signaling race fetishists show up.

white genes working overtime

Attached: b046e7bd0e7eb350777443c1eacf53c8.jpg (1080x1350, 226.31K)

I want it to fail because the dialog is cringe
Silent protagonist > bitch who cant shut up and needs to throw a quirky line every 10 seconds